VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Strength Of The Dark: The Reverse Side Of The Tale [ch1 v0.5] [The Dark Forest]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
zaz.png

Overview:

This is a parody of cartoons from
So here is the story about some russian boy which buy some pirate game in the market and pay for it. Strange green hand take him to the new world where he met with wife Dobrina. And some organization called 'Dark Froce' want to defeat this russins heroes. Tyoma decided to accepted this contract. And his first goal is get Dodrinya wife on his .... So he create some plan to seduction this gorgeous woman.​

Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: ch 1 v.0.5
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - -

Снимок(1).PNG Снимок1(1).PNG Снимок2(1).PNG Снимок4.PNG

Krabe

Nov 29, 2017
Ugly graphic, ugly plot, ugly translation.
COMBO!

Also very "bug-free"

Reactions: moszter

EEV

Oct 3, 2017
Previvious version was much better((( Characters has been more unik, and now all girls look's like they was cloned from one bottle. Please, bring back old images for all girls. Or is it about autor's rights?

Reactions: Liutasthegod

Krabe

Nov 29, 2017
Previvious version was much better((( Characters has been more unik, and now all girls look's like they was cloned from one bottle. Please, bring back old images for all girls. Or is it about autor's rights?
Its about bad artist.

treos

Oct 19, 2017
dat engrish... someone should tell the dev to seek out a translator and not use google translate.

Reactions: Morah SDG

Leprikon01

Feb 11, 2018
dat engrish... someone should tell the dev to seek out a translator and not use google translate.
Thanks. We know that translation is bad now. But we can't find anyone who wants to help us with translation.

Terry Bishop

May 17, 2017
Any actual sex image samples available? I've seen this original Russian cartoon series and the models were pretty decent and voluptuous, so to say. The dev needs to liven up the narrative and sex up the story. And, of course, fix abundant translation issues.

Verizel

May 25, 2017
Well, I'm native speaker of russian language, and what I have to say... I don't understand why creators try to translate this game at all. OK, it's parody on cartoons which is parody on russian's fairy tales... and like it wasn't enough, they added so many jokes about modern Russia (or Russia of around 2000). Why? jokes about "ЖКХ/ZH'K'KH" (public utilities Soviet-Union-style), "do not eat yellow snow"("не ешь желтый снег/ne yesh' zheltyy sneg", catch phrase from popular game (and book) among russian-speaking community "Metro2033")... I have doubts that someone from France, America or Great Brittain can understand all of this. "Dark Force" (Сила темная, Sila temnaya) for example is just from russian tales, who can understand that this is parody of fairy tales if... well... do not know nor russian language, nor russian fairy tales? I do not know how well-known they are in western countries, but I quess pretty bad. This game can give you fun only if you are from post-Soviet countries, and watched this cartoons (almost equal, because everyone love first 3-4 cartoons of this studio, but after first crossover of main heroes everything become pretty bad).

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Looks like the Gofile & Filesupload linkss are broken. Checking this one just out of curiosity, though i have no familiarity with the russian (-soviet era?) fairy tale cartoons referenced whatsoever.

Krabe

Nov 29, 2017
Looks like the Gofile & Filesupload linkss are broken. Checking this one just out of curiosity, though i have no familiarity with the russian (-soviet era?) fairy tale cartoons referenced whatsoever.

This.
Another ruined fairytale.

combige

Jun 30, 2017
If I'm not mistaken, once in the 90's there were a mad Russian 3D game with sort of a similar plot.