model galleries are from babepedia​

Thread Updated: 2022-07-09
Release Date: 2022-07-09
Developer: greymare.software Email
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

Screenshot (2).png Screenshot (4).png Screenshot (6).png Screenshot (7).png Screenshot (9).png Screenshot (11).png Screenshot (15).png

Last edited:

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
The file you are downloading is suspicious *Connection aborted* guess I won't be trying this demo out. This is an absolute first that a file is so suspicious I can't even download it and scan to see if it's a threat.

jabber63

Jul 26, 2017
The file you are downloading is suspicious *Connection aborted* guess I won't be trying this demo out. This is an absolute first that a file is so suspicious I can't even download it and scan to see if it's a threat.
did you try downloading via Mega, that is the only site i download these files from, I just downloaded it and scanned it and no threats found

greymare_software

Jun 22, 2022
that is strange. it is a python executable!? i didn't get that when I tested in a different environment and i made it so lmk the details and i will try to recreate? (os version browser if possible)

Heyesey

Sep 28, 2017
The file contains " Win32:MiscXgen [PUP] "

I don't know what that is, but my virus software doesn't like it either.

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Malware Bytes and Windows Defender both scan it as Clean for me. DL'd from Mega.

Heyesey

Sep 28, 2017
that is strange. it is a python executable!? i didn't get that when I tested in a different environment and i made it so lmk the details and i will try to recreate? (os version browser if possible)
I've gone and done a bit of googling. It's something to do with the fact that python CAN be (but usually hasn't been) used to introduce back-door viruses once a program like this has been installed.

In the majority of cases it does turn out to be a false positive, some virus detectors are more sensitive to it than others, I think. I'm willing to concede this will be a false positive, but I won't risk my machine on that concession, because I don't know you and I've been burnt before. No disrespect intended; everyone is always advised to be cautious with all files unless they know exactly what thye're doing, and I do not. :D

greymare_software

Jun 22, 2022
I've gone and done a bit of googling. It's something to do with the fact that python CAN be (but usually hasn't been) used to introduce back-door viruses once a program like this has been installed.

In the majority of cases it does turn out to be a false positive, some virus detectors are more sensitive to it than others, I think. I'm willing to concede this will be a false positive, but I won't risk my machine on that concession, because I don't know you and I've been burnt before. No disrespect intended; everyone is always advised to be cautious with all files unless they know exactly what thye're doing, and I do not. :D
The file contains " Win32:MiscXgen [PUP] "

I don't know what that is, but my virus software doesn't like it either.
win32 means windows32, pup is a flag for potentially unwanted program, and miscXgen means miscellaneous executable generation

yeah i read the docs for pyinstaller and it extracts the python compiled scripts into a runtime environment because python is a interpretted language and thats the only way to get it to run on windows in byte code without installing python on the client device? -basically every security persons worst nightmare
respect to all of my homies who scan things and keep us safe :D

Last edited:

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
did you try downloading via Mega, that is the only site i download these files from, I just downloaded it and scanned it and no threats found
I just tried thanks for the tip.

Malware Bytes and Windows Defender both scan it as Clean for me. DL'd from Mega.
Malware Bytes and Avast here.

I downloaded from GOFILE and MEDIAFIRE with an immediate and irrevocable "The file you are downloading is suspicious *Connection aborted*" which I have never had before (thousands of downloads across the internet with nothing similar before this). MEGA didn't have any issue so I suspect the uploads have been corrupted on the other 2 and/or Mega is a better site for security purposes.

greymare_software

Jun 22, 2022
I just tried thanks for the tip.
Malware Bytes and Avast here.
I downloaded from GOFILE and MEDIAFIRE with an immediate and irrevocable "The file you are downloading is suspicious *Connection aborted*" which I have never had before (thousands of downloads across the internet with nothing similar before this). MEGA didn't have any issue so I suspect the uploads have been corrupted on the other 2 and/or Mega is a better site for security purposes.
assuming the downloads are indeed correct, i will consider this a serious usability issue
maybe i can fix this by changing compilation from pyinstaller to Cython or whatever renpy/uses since there clearly are better ways to run python natively

Doom_

Always tired
Donor
Jun 15, 2021
Personally for direct feedback I think it'd be best to create a discord server or itch page for your game.

karlosos

Oct 9, 2017
pointless, it's hard to win a stupid game
thanks for the heads up.
all the strip poker games I have ever downloaded, have been frustratingly difficult to win and make any progress.
Seems like this one is no different

Last edited:

Etherial

Jun 20, 2018
I must be missing something. The only exe I can find in the extracted folder is "_TheStripTable-v0.1.exe" and it just opens a terminal window with an endless sea of blank lines.

cesid

Nov 2, 2019
thanks for the heads up.
all the strip poker games I have ever downloaded, have been frustratingly difficult to win and make any progress.
Seems like this one is no different
There was virtual strip poker free on eadultgames that was quite easy, but was on flash and flash seems dead. Had only photos but was fun since it even gave the option to chose which clothes to take off.

Reactions: karlosos