Unreal Engine - Completed - The Suffering of Larina [SexuaDarka]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Radgas

Unreal Engine ? For what?

Each picture needs loading between going to the next one. Some textboxes are glitching due to not being able to decide whether they need a scroll bar or not. There is no way to make it go faster and you have to wait for the "next" button.
    It seems to actively discourage you from replaying it as you will just have to go through the same mindnumbing experience again.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

MrUnknownPants

This is the worst waste of time I have spend time on so far in my life.

Each picture needs loading between going to the next one. Some textboxes are glitching due to not being able to decide whether they need a scroll bar or not. There is no way to make it go faster and you have to wait for the "next" button.
    It seems to actively discourage you from replaying it as you will just have to go through the same mindnumbing experience again.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Salminar

Oh god this game is so bad ...
    I played maybe 20 minutes and it bored me to death, nothing in this game feels right.
    Some renders are nice but hell, what's the issue with breasts in this game? The main character have nice body but her breasts looks like two bottles plugged into her torso!
    The images takes forever to load, navigation is slow as hell too.
    The game is based on trial and restart but you can't skip what you already saw ...
    No menu, no save game. Oh come on, could it even be called a game?!
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Arkady

Some of the renders are fairly good, but that's literally the only nice thing I can say about this game. The only reason this VN might occupy you for more than half an hour is that
    it
    literally
    loads
    every
    about
    as
    fast
    as
    this

and
    then
    proceeds
    to
    drag
    things
    out
    further
    by
    not
    letting
    you
    speed
    up
    the
    little
    bit
    of
    text
    to
    a
    literate
    human's
    reading
    speed

I guess if you thought reading this was fun - as opposed to maybe funny - you might be masochist enough to enjoy playing this thing.