VN Ren'Py The Sunset Fairies [Development Thread]

EthanKrautz

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2020
sdsdsdsdsd.jpg

Hello everyone.
I'm sure you already know me from another game, but unlike that one, this one will have a more relaxed and not so hardcore fetish content.

Soon, I will be launching a new game with the name:
The Sunset Fairies.

What will the game be about?
Well, the story will be about a young man (you) who, due to certain events, was forced to work to support his family.
The story will take place years after that event.

The story before everything:

You live alone and peacefully in a house near the sea, you possess all the comforts you could want, but you feel that something is missing in your life. You don't know what.

Suddenly, one day you receive a visit from your sister, who brings your nieces Emma and Camila, to spend their vacations with you.
You haven't seen them since they were 3 years old, so you accept.
That's when you remember....

When Emma and Camila were 3 years old, they were diagnosed with a dangerous disease that if not treated immediately could lead to their deaths. The treatment was expensive, so your mother started working several shifts alongside your sister to earn the necessary money.
Seeing this, you decided to give up a promising future in athletics and work. To your misfortune, you couldn't get a job, until one day you received a call from someone who claimed to know your grandfather.

He didn't explain what the job was about, but he told you that they would not pay for your nieces' treatment, but that he would cure them in exchange for you doing some work for him.
The offer looked too good to be true, but knowing it could be a scam, you accepted in the hope that you were wrong.

A month later, news shocked and made your mother and sister burst with joy, your nieces' illness disappeared.
"All for the happiness of my family," you thought before heading off on your first assassination mission.

Tags/Fetishes:
- Incest
- Virgin
- Humor
- Romance
- Love
- Corruption
- Pregnancy
- Footjob / handjob / creampie / etc
- Graphic violence
And more

The characters:

gemelas.png
Camila and Emma (Your nieces)

sis.png
Your Sister

prologo031a.jpg
Amelia (Your mom ) Possibly the model will change.
With nothing more to add, I will update the thread as I have time between my batches of renders.
Thank you very much, remember to comment, give your opinions and so on. See ya...

EthanKrautz

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2020
gemes01.jpg Gemelas.jpg cute1.jpg cute0.jpg

Well, today it's the twins' turn. :D:D:D
Next time it will be some scenes with the MC between them.:p:p:p

Camila is a shy and reserved girl, but very intelligent. Her personality and beauty usually attract the attention of boys, but she is not interested in any of them, since she is secretly in love with the MC. Her biggest hobby is reading romance novels, although lately she has been reading other kinds of novels....

On the other hand, Emma is a very outgoing girl. She is sociable and friendly with people, at least to a certain extent. She likes sports.
She tends to protect her sister a lot and constantly gets into fights because of that.

Well, see you later with further information.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Looks good so far, is there anyway to have the mother have D's tits or even C's.

Reactions: EthanKrautz

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I like the promise of a good romantic love story and hope this takes that route as the OP says.
Can't wait to get all the family pregnant.:p:love::whistle:

(((I hope we don't get that anal destroy like the other game.)))

• Haha

EthanKrautz

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2020
I like the promise of a good romantic love story and hope this takes that route as the OP says.
Can't wait to get all the family pregnant.:p:love::whistle:

(((I hope we don't get that anal destroy like the other game.)))
I always wanted to make several types of games.
BSAA is one that borders on the bizarre.
The Sunset Fairies will be more focused on mystery and pure romance.
"_______ " the third will be from.... I'll say when the second one comes out. :D

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Umariel and a1fox3

Xabior

Apr 15, 2021
Emma: "And here are my grandma and mom together."

View attachment 2188213
Wow you've got me so confused !!!
You went with loli for the girls and planets for the grandma ????
resize mom's tits and grand ma, genetics don't work like that .

You are on a winner with the red heads.

Love your work ! I would suggest "story boarding" to keep your thoughts on track.

I know how much effort there is in this type of work and would love you to finish the other VN before starting this one !!!