Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
yes 1986 works (i just finished a playthrough)
and yet I enter it 3 diff times and use both number pad and normal keys and nothing happens

edit:
loaded my save and tried a dozen more times it doesnt work for me

edit2:
I loaded up your save file and I notice it does work on your game but not mine, it also shows you have incriminating evidence on yours but mine does not show that even tho I took the document

Last edited:

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
and yet I enter it 3 diff times and use both number pad and normal keys and nothing happens

edit:
loaded my save and tried a dozen more times it doesnt work for me

edit2:
I loaded up your save file and I notice it does work on your game but not mine, it also shows you have incriminating evidence on yours but mine does not show that even tho I took the document
for the evidence you do nothing 2x you will look in the file cabinet

MegyMonster

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2023
as I said I took the evidence I saw it but the screen does not show that I did.... somewhere my game is bugged somehow
Hello, could you please send me your save file? This can be caused if your save file is old!

Also, the safe code only works AFTER Leyja asks you to steal an item from it. If you didn't agree to help her or haven't gotten far enough into her route, you won't be able to open it.

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
Hello, could you please send me your save file? This can be caused if your save file is old!

Also, the safe code only works AFTER Leyja asks you to steal an item from it. If you didn't agree to help her or haven't gotten far enough into her route, you won't be able to open it.
its an old save so its probably that, Ill attach it just in case so you can look it over if you still want to

Feb 15, 2019
Love it as always but I think I've got a broken save/bug. Pretty sure I agreed to help Leyja but she never asked me to open the safe - and I need to find info about a Jonathan Browey, but I can't see anything on the laptop and the sup is finished. Save attached!

gfdsf565

Jul 25, 2019
The sub option really deviated into the Cuckold topic which isn't my thing. Even dumping the girlfriend, most the new content was cuck related. I'll check back in after a few more updates to see if this has changed in the future.

4.40 star(s) 34 Votes