pocencer

Nov 20, 2018
I will just place my wish that there will be route for cheat on Varga/Marion, or spot other girls having some fun(with guy) themselves

• Angry
Reactions: brichouse

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Because real artists suck at hands too generally. Due to how "AI art"(which is machine learning) works, it sources from a wide variety of sources, including artists with shitty hand skills. This is the result.

It's not the patterns, but the sources they draw from. Most people suck at making hands, therefore, AI sucks at making hands too. It isn't an AI art thing, which is why I find that complaint so hilarious.

Cry moar.

Also, been waiting until this cooked more before trying it. Really good work here. I'm surprised.
Swallow.

• Haha
Reactions: rageaholic

Dankbeast66

May 30, 2020

Not a big fan of the removal of some older art in some scenes. (kateXsarah² especially)
I don't mind the AI art, it can be edited over time and probably make things easier for the dev
This is essentially my opinion as well. The hand in the Lily scene is handily (pun intended) obscured by the text box, and it's entirely possible the kiss before is AI-generated as well, but no one can really tell the difference. As long as the really egregious stuff is redrawn in the final release I have no strong feelings on it. Compare it to a case like Roundscape Adorevia that recently decided to REPLACE a bunch of its previously artist-drawn art with AI-art, which I find uncomfortable.

Furthermore, it seems the model was clearly trained with the work of the previous artist, which I highly doubt was done without their consent.

It would be awesome if the developer were to clarify what the use of AI will be in their game going forward!

More on topic but Sarah apparently has a thing for cute warrior women with gunmetal hair yass we stan a queen who knows her type. I love Lily, she's like Kate but less problematic :)

Last edited:

drugs21

Sep 11, 2018
More on topic but Sarah apparently has a thing for cute warrior women with gunmetal hair yass we stan a queen who knows her type. I love Lily, she's like Kate but less problematic :)
She likes orcs and goblins too.
Sarah is a fan of goblin slayer cast.

drugs21

Sep 11, 2018
Wait, pirate? Did I miss a whole route?
Pirate is a little bit tricky to get

Escape with kate -> submit to the pirate -> accept to join the campaign (war path) -> train with someone (and after the first training, Sarah will go to the docks, here you need to confront the pirate guy and accept his bet)

Reactions: MoarDakka123

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Last one from me on this. No need to spam this thread.

"Cope and Seethe".

Got something to say about the game itself? I've been enjoying the Warrior path myself.
"cOpE aNd SeEtHe" another one.

Do you? You did nothing but cry about valid criticism.

Dragonbite

Aug 27, 2017
I am still surprised that the Vargas+Princess path is being expanded so (comparatively) late into development, as it seems like the natural canon path. At least the choices that lead to it made the most sense to me on my first playthrough, even seeing the risk from Marion looming.
When I first started playing this game, Marion's path wasn't written yet but Vargas' was. It also felt like the end to me or that there wasn't much left to the path, but then I asked HappyDaedalus in the thread and they said the game was only 1/3 finished. That hyped me up and made me look forward to the rest of the story.

As for the recent release, it seems like Vargas, Lily, and Carolyn got expansions on their routes?

rageaholic

Jan 1, 2019
Read a decent hunk of it so far, but I think I'll stop until it's complete. I much prefer completed works, and wanna see what the dev has in store.

I'm beginning to see why certain threads get cleaned up though, if a pet issue becomes repetitive enough. Reminds me of the NTR "debate".

Xcritu

Sep 24, 2022
What really sucks is when you play a game for hours and see only a few pictures since human artists can only draw few of them a day and also require huge wages (like in that game called Star Knightess Aura). And this is especially important for games with a lot of branches, like this one, where developers cannot utilize the same art in every branch.

Not just that but these artists will charge an arm and a leg for literally changing the position of an arm and a leg...
so imagine having different branches where the character might be wearing different clothes, or has a more timid pose rather than an aggressive pose.....

This is why I tend to use 3d models instead and use good shaders to give a hand-drawn feel. Makes it easier to experiment with different poses, clothes, etc.

Xcritu

Sep 24, 2022
Read a decent hunk of it so far, but I think I'll stop until it's complete. I much prefer completed works, and wanna see what the dev has in store.

I'm beginning to see why certain threads get cleaned up though, if a pet issue becomes repetitive enough. Reminds me of the NTR "debate".
Definitely understand that.... I played FA and it was very interesting and fun.... but the surprise and fun have faded and any updates to the game don't bring that much excitement.

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
I hope my english will be decent enough . First thing first , i like the game and how drastically different the paths can end up . However there are a few things that sour the experience quite a bit . I'm hoping this will be addressed eventually . Right now , some of the choices , especially sex scenes related ones feel quite disjointed and stand alone .

As an example , if you had encounters with Kate , but did not go with her , and seduces other women , it's still treated like your newer experience is the first .. Kate never happened . Same goes with switching to men after Kate .

The oddest one I've seen , is if you fall for the Ship captain's blackmail , be it alone or with Kate . Whatever happens there isn't immediately addressed , from what I've seen . Not even straight out of the boat and into the city .

It's hardly the first game suffering from those issues , but like with all of those , it's a bit annoying and immersion breaking .

EDIT : i see later on that the captain is back on the sailor path (i reloaded and stayed in the Kingdom for a while instead) . So i stand corrected . Still i do feel some of the similar scenes are a bit disjointed and aren't tied well enough into the rest . Some of the dialogue only acknowledge 1 of the multiple choices from those scenes , and ignore the rest

Last edited:
Reactions: GmFn1869
4.50 star(s) 59 Votes