feuerzeug

Jul 14, 2017
Did i miss something or did they delete the last part of the sailor path that was already in the game last time ?

XTZangel89

Jul 20, 2022
This is a really good visual novel and one of my personal favorites. Good world-building, great art, and nice lewds. Wished the gallery was finished, but whatever. This is a gem and I wish you further success in your future updates.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kalrotix

Lanceire

Mar 24, 2023
Do I understand correctly that most of the content in this game happens only if I leave the capital with Kate? If you stay in the capital with brother, very little happens until the "end of the content" message.

prodigy

Sep 7, 2016
Do I understand correctly that most of the content in this game happens only if I leave the capital with Kate? If you stay in the capital with brother, very little happens until the "end of the content" message.
Unfortunately it looks like so. As much I like it and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I was looking more for actual princes route as support for Thomas not mentioning that Thomas also got sidelined :(

Last edited:

drugs21

Sep 11, 2018
Kinda, you have 2 routes if you stay in rosaria ( slave if you lose the war, queen if you win ) with sub-routes for each of them (not very long for now, but the slave path = 3 routes and the queen path = 2 routes for now) ( feels like the slave path will be 3 very different ones tho)

Outside of rosaria, you have most routes ( warrior / mage / thief / sailor / traveler ). (only 2 are really fleshed right now : mage and warrior, sailor and traveler are quick, thief is super short)

Reactions: Lanceire

Stretta

Nov 21, 2018
I also see theres a virgin tag. Is the protagonist virgin. Because when she banged someone for the first time she didnt mention anything but was fucking like a pro, jumping on any cock like its nothing.
Also when you let in that Varga guy in your room, i thought they gonna have a chat or something but no, it goes drastically immediately for the marriage, without my choice even lol
Yeah the virgin thing is irrelevant. You'd think with her being a princess it would be brought up at some point, but nope. Maybe she's just been slutting it up when no one was looking. Her willingness to just fuck anything would suggest as much.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Any way to get this from a DL site that doesn't try to infect my computer?

If not, I can wait. I appreciate the thought.

geoolympics

Aug 27, 2019
Any way to get this from a DL site that doesn't try to infect my computer?

If not, I can wait. I appreciate the thought.
you mean mixdrop??? Just use adblock. I don't even have any antivirus active except windows security or whatever windows comes with.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
you mean mixdrop??? Just use adblock. I don't even have any antivirus active except windows security or whatever windows comes with.
For me, adblock just causes the site to tell me that I have to allow a popup which then requires me to accept their "enhanced" settings for Windows Security. No, thanks. I don't mind ad-supported websites, but don't do hack-supported websites.

drugs21

Sep 11, 2018
For me, adblock just causes the site to tell me that I have to allow a popup which then requires me to accept their "enhanced" settings for Windows Security. No, thanks. I don't mind ad-supported websites, but don't do hack-supported websites.

Weird, i used it because it was uploading very fast+no ads BS
I'm using ublock origin if that helps.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Weird, i used it because it was uploading very fast+no ads BS
I'm using ublock origin if that helps.
That's really interesting. I switched ad blocking to uBlock Origin and it downloaded without hassle. Thanks for the steer.

Reactions: drugs21

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
Hello! Thank you for sharing! The game is now available in could you please update and share the last version with us? Thanks!

4.50 star(s) 59 Votes