KittyLove

Aug 26, 2022
Wen update? Just kidding, just wanted to say you got a great game on your hands dev. Not even into tentacles and razphel has character.o_O Also, I would suggest making a banner to reflect the work you have put into this game. It doesn't do the game any justice.

Reactions: HappyDaedalus

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
The Survival of Sarah Rose [v0.60] [HappyDaedalus]

COMPRESSED

PC/MAC: - -

ANDROID: - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
Some questions about avaible paths.

Gotchu covered!

I guess I can list the major routes off the top of my head. For specific scenes you should probably just make a new save whenever you're given a choice. Anyway, from memory:

Princess Route - Take the threat from the desert seriously.
Slave Route (not much content yet) - Don't take the threat from the desert seriously.
Warrior Route - Go with Kate when she offers to take you away. Accept their offer to join.
Mage Route - Same as Warrior Route, except you decline their offer, then scream when a cutthroat corners you.
Rahayal Route - I can't actually remember exactly, I think you followed the Mage Route, except you run, rather than scream? Maybe?

Aaand that's about all I remember. Sex and romance scenes tend to be more about whether you want it or not, rather than major route changes. There's some variation if you have an extra character with you of course, but broad strokes are the same.
I say that, but I now realize I missed your question in my previous post, thing is that you need to not leave with Kate in order to be on the Princess route.

Kalenz123

Dec 13, 2018
Soo..
I guess he just got better :ROFLMAO:

Also love how their bodies are in perfect shape and condition after marching for weeks or months through a desert in armour, while starving and dying of thirst.

Last edited:

HappyDaedalus

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2021
Soo..
I guess he just got better :ROFLMAO:

Also love how their bodies are in perfect shape and condition after marching for weeks or months through a desert in armour, while starving and dying of thirst.
I made a post on the Patreon going into my reasons for why I decided to retcon that part of the story.

would be a great game if it wasnt full of error messages xD
Running the game from the start should eliminate any errors. I'm approaching the coding in such a way that in the future re-starting the game should be less of a requirement, but I'm haunted by my own code for some of the older parts.

polaco

Mar 16, 2017
I can't figure out how to start the mage or rahayhal routes. Any guide or walkthrough for this game?

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
So in terms of corruption, the following routes have some of that in varying degrees:

Those are (for now) the routes that feature some degree of corruption.
By the Way the Warrior Storyline is just so enthralling and engaging, can not get enough of it. Just finished the update,what a great cliffhanger. Wonder if they name the place after Sarah's last name. You know something with Rose in it. LOL. Great Story.

undead_sun

Jan 24, 2021
Sarah is talking with Vaelen as if Caleb died, after he comes to check on her barricade. I don't know if you looked over that part yet or not so I decided to say it anyway.

Kalrotix

Sep 27, 2017
Good update, full of tensions despite the lack of fighting. Also, I like Gidon. I hope to see more of him.

4.50 star(s) 59 Votes