Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod Fair warning:

If you made game saves with the mod and want to play the new update unmodded, then save yourself from yourself... see and use this in the mod's OP. That'll get you done.
1664392868036.png
Don't forget about this file if you install the mod later (after it's been updated) as it's only one or the other, not both (either use the SaveFixer OR the mod). The SaveFixer is only to be installed in an otherwise unmodded game (don't get cute, don't do any other silly shit).

Regards.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Who do we have to pick to get the path? I see three options. Kate, Caleb and Eiphram and the orc but none of those seem to lead to sailor path
The only base correlation to warrior and sailor is "outside" as far as pathing goes. Belmont is the key, and basically Sarah blowing him seals the deal. That's it in a very small nutshell.

I'm not going to type a whole guide for it since that's why I coded the mod but suffice the following choices:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

drood

Jun 30, 2018
I can't seem to launch the game. I'm getting the error where it can't find TheSurvivalofSarahRose-V0.70-pc/game/images/CGs/Hollow World/Warrior/Army sets out for the desert\\*.*'
I checked and the image it is looking for is there

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Wait, what?
There is a sailor story line?
That was my response as well. I figured it was after the "explore the docks" choice when you turn down the mercenary captain, that used to say "to be continued" or whatever. But it isn't. I think we have to make some counter-intuitive choices to get on the sailor path, but I have no idea what they are. Sancho started to help, but I think his "later" skips the key steps.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Figured it out, with trial and error. You need to have Sarah ask Kate why she did it, then choose Kate as her mentor. That will eventually have Kate lead Sarah to the docks to talk, and Sarah meets Captain Belmont. Follow Sancho's notes then:
confront
follow
take the bet

Kalenz123

Dec 13, 2018
Figured it out, with trial and error. You need to have Sarah ask Kate why she did it, then choose Kate as her mentor. That will eventually have Kate lead Sarah to the docks to talk, and Sarah meets Captain Belmont. Follow Sancho's notes then:
confront
follow
take the bet
That just ends in the warrior path.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
That just ends in the warrior path.
Not sure what decision before that makes a difference, then. I got the sailor path. You have to yell at Kate, go to the camp, then try to leave, then ask Kate why she did it, then agree to join the mercenaries, choose her as you mentor, and then you don;t succeed in learning to fight, then Kate takes you to the docks, and when she leaves you meet Belmont.

It's the best update yet for sexytimes (and the best for writing, as far as I am concerned), so worth trying different things until you get it.

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Really love the new banner, it depicts 2 different path the Mage and Warrior and i am not sure if the middle one is the one where she becomes the Queen.

x~Minchen~x

Feb 26, 2019
I got the new content by choosing the boys, no Kate needed. It's well written, just not my cup of tea. So I'm just waiting for more yuri stuff.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
The only base correlation to warrior and sailor is "outside" as far as pathing goes. Belmont is the key, and basically Sarah blowing him seals the deal. That's it in a very small nutshell.

I'm not going to type a whole guide for it since that's why I coded the mod but suffice the following choices:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anonymous100 Well.... v0.70 changed what I wrote you... seems the dev took something that worked fine, then gave folks the Sailor path variable for blowing Belmont without actually giving him a blowjob at all. It's.... I'll just bite my tongue for now, too much code to now sort through with the changes. I'll update you later on it.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I'm putting in more SanchoNotes so you folks can get a grasp on addl choice consequences AND the changes that occurred during the update. I don't agree with some of them but I'm not the dev so my opinion doesn't matter tbh. Below are a few examples to demonstrate what I'm getting at.

WARNING: The following teasers of note examples can be considered spoiler material.

4.50 star(s) 60 Votes