Dec 16, 2018
Oh yeah, Marion. To be fair, he does work his ass off keeping the nobles in line even if you disagree with his advice every step of the way (yes, please send me all your troops kthx) and from a political point of view it's ideal for solidifying your brother's rule, so i wasn't too hung up over it.
Oh yeah, for a minute I thought about accepting his proposition, after the initial look at how harsh the rejection is. But then the night came and I was like "nope, I did not promise that". Thankfully the price for rejecting him was still low a finger and mental scars on the brother

Reactions: Penitensary

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Oh yeah, for a minute I thought about accepting his proposition, after the initial look at how harsh the rejection is. But then the night came and I was like "nope, I did not promise that". Thankfully the price for rejecting him was still low a finger and mental scars on the brother
Yeah, for me... I felt the Nobles would stir up trouble further down the line given the amount of stuff i had Marion shove down their throats, if i didn't give them what they wanted as well. The game specifically mentioned that the veteran well-equipped troops were all from the Nobles' territories with the Royals mostly having levies and... i had a feeling that was not an accident and it hinted at a rebellion that was best nipped in the bud.

Reactions: ffive

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
Yup. On top of "leaving your only family who is also in danger if one exists". I'm kinda interesting in checking it out, but goddamn does it stupid on the MC part especially the "sit in a tent for 2 days not doing anything". Like girl.

...anyway, I am kinda interested what will happen on the Union Council and how the storyline will follow from there.

Also it kinda sucks that even when you decide to marry Marrion "for the good of the realm" you have to sleep with him and that you cannot go "I done what I had to do, now go away to your own room".
yeah this is the wrong type of game to let you have a paper marriage, cuz people want sex scenes

4.50 star(s) 58 Votes