HTML Abandoned The Survivor [v0.2.1] [Hazze]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1.jpg

Overview:
It is a CYOA story set in a post-apocalyptic Zombie Ruled universe, however in the first Act zombies are just meant as the theme. Their role is symbolic in this part. The project revolves around the human interaction and survival.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-12
Release Date: 2017-03-23
Developer: Hazze
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
All: - - - -

1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

seleucus

Oct 21, 2016
The less realistic it is to be able to act out a fetish in real life the more people with those fetishes gravitate towards things like games or comics. It is the same with the absolute flood we have of incest games, creative media is the only way to explore it safely.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
I don't understand why so many of these text based games have transformation.
Because a number of the more recent ones added to the zone have been sourced from tfgamessite which targets transformation related content.

Alastaire

Apr 17, 2017
Meh, tbh I just give an immediate pass by on any game that forces Male to female transformation or strictly female protagonist games Probably just me personally but I love being a guy and have no real interest in being female, give me a male character or give me a choice lol.

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
Meh, tbh I just give an immediate pass by on any game that forces Male to female transformation or strictly female protagonist games Probably just me personally but I love being a guy and have no real interest in being female, give me a male character or give me a choice lol.
I for one am happy whenever I see a game with that allows me to play as a female protagonist. The market is already quite saturated as is with games where you play as a dude, which kind of sucks if you're a woman or someone who prefers to play as one (preferably a dominant one that doesn't get pushed around or treated like a submissive cocksleeve whose only purpose in life is to be raped by everything that moves)... sex games shouldn't be exclusively about guys, to guys, ya know?

Whenever I see someone dissing a game for having a female protagonist, it makes me sad because that's like asking the developers to "stop making crap and develop something that caters to them only". That's why I'm voicing my opinion here - to thank the developers for their work and to remind people women like sex games as well.

Last edited:

Alastaire

Apr 17, 2017
I for one am happy whenever I see a game with that allows me to play as a female protagonist. The market is already quite saturated as is with games where you play as a dude, which kind of sucks if you're a woman or someone who prefers to play as one (preferably a dominant one that doesn't get pushed around or treated like a submissive cocksleeve whose only purpose in life is to be raped by everything that moves)... sex games shouldn't be exclusively about guys, to guys, ya know?

Whenever I see someone dissing a game for having a female protagonist, it makes me sad because that's like asking the developers to "stop making crap and develop something that caters to them only". That's why I'm voicing my opinion here - to thank the developers for their work and to remind people women like sex games as well.
I can understand where you are coming from which is why I love the games like Roundscape which give you a choice about sexes, Hell I've even run into a few that give you more than the standard male/female choice I agree that you should be a female if you like I just dislike games that force you into a sexual role not to mention alot of the games I have run into that force the female role wind up with your character being pretty much forced to take whatever the game feeds you if you get my drift.

Last edited: