Unity Completed The Sweetest Salon ~OctoMassage~ [v1.05] [Squidrump Enthusiasts]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Pokey21

Jan 24, 2018
An hour of trial and error and I can't even get past the first 6 days. Either I'm just that dumb or the progression in this is kinda fucked. Can't even use cheat engine to bail myself out, the values don't make any sense.
Nah the progression is fucking hard Believe me it took me 2 hours

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Original textures are baked already.
But using uncensor plugin, can view censored lesser.

Install:
  • Download . the file that OP uploaded is x64/mono type unity. Use .
  • Extract downloaded file to game folder(where "takorefle.exe" file exists)
  • Run game once.
  • Download uncensor plugin. There are two files in packed file. copy DumbRendererDemosaic.dll to "BepInEx\plugins\" folder.

Installed BepInEx and run game once. But "BepInEx\plugins\" folder is not exists : Is there any multi-bytes characters exixts on game path ? move game to "C:\Games\The Sweetest Salon\" and retry install. may be works.

Last edited:

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I've lost count of how many times I restarted, trying to get the blowjob and (f) masturbation scene. After getting caught getting a handjob the first time, you can't request it again. I also can't figure out if it's possible to get the Inkling scene.

Pokey21

Jan 24, 2018
I've lost count of how many times I restarted, trying to get the blowjob and (f) masturbation scene. After getting caught getting a handjob the first time, you can't request it again. I also can't figure out if it's possible to get the Inkling scene.
This is for the blowjob scene; Gain love level about 1.5 before day2. And do massage -> praise her massage-> naughty story -> massage in day3 in Day4, naughty story -> naughty story-> handjob and in Day5 tease her pussy. And when the last time is 4 minute, do handjob.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
This is for the blowjob scene; Gain love level about 1.5 before day2. And do massage -> praise her massage-> naughty story -> massage in day3 in Day4, naughty story -> naughty story-> handjob and in Day5 tease her pussy. And when the last time is 4 minute, do handjob.
Damn, how'd you stumble onto that combination? I wouldn't have thought to ask with 4 minutes left.

mrnoob

Jan 17, 2020
An hour of trial and error and I can't even get past the first 6 days. Either I'm just that dumb or the progression in this is kinda fucked. Can't even use cheat engine to bail myself out, the values don't make any sense.
yeh same

Swiftstar194

Feb 14, 2018
took me a bit to learn but you have to stop talking after day 2 and actually start the massage after that its easy to get a date with her, and theres a bug with the first kiss if you go into french and exit out to normal kiss it gives +1000 every time instead of just first one so you can max out love instantly

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
took me a bit to learn but you have to stop talking after day 2 and actually start the massage after that its easy to get a date with her, and theres a bug with the first kiss if you go into french and exit out to normal kiss it gives +1000 every time instead of just first one so you can max out love instantly
Didn't know about the bug, but you can get the massage as early as day 1. You only need to talk to her like 3 or 4 times before she offers it, but best to do it after 5 to maximize points.

Edit: Just found out how to make her masturbate. At lv3, ask sexy topics twice. She should tell you she masturbates at home. Rub her legs until nearly full pink bar. Then ask topic one more time.

Last edited:

neekerivittu

Aug 18, 2018
How exactly are you getting 3-4 love in 6 days? ive never even gotten it to 2 before its game over. Theres no logic to getting more love per talk, it gives a random amount between +2 and +6 and sometimes it gives minus. WTF am i doing wrong?

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes