RPGM Completed The Sytopian Situation [v1.0.1] [extrafantasygames]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Phanex

under a black flag we shall sail
Mar 16, 2020
cover.png

Overview:
You are a strapping young sheep herder in an idyllic medieval town. It's a peaceful life, until an alien ship crash lands in the nearby forest! The only survivor, E-V927's life depends on you keeping her secret from the town . . . and from the relentless alien slavers who want her back! From small town boy to galactic hero overnight, your universe just got a whole lot bigger.​

Thread Updated: 2022-09-22
Release Date: 2020-10-24
Developer: extrafantasygames -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.1
Language: English
Voices: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Thank you to Frumi for the share!

01.png 02.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Khairus

Donor
May 14, 2020
So do you mean tehre is no combat.. ? or is there a custom Combat system ?

EpicReee

Feb 28, 2018
Why do so many games bait you in with good art in the banner only to literally spit on you when you look at the real deal?

Not that there is anything wrong with pixel art, but can we leave clickbaiting to youtube please?

Phanex

under a black flag we shall sail
Mar 16, 2020
Why do so many games bait you in with good art in the banner only to literally spit on you when you look at the real deal?

Not that there is anything wrong with pixel art, but can we leave clickbaiting to youtube please?
Ask that to the dev, and if you don't like it ignore this thread please

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
That second picture is some early Pokemon game level quality.

Are you saying that in a good sense or a bad sense? Because I'm old enough to remember Red and Blue, and the art wasn't mocked at that time. Likewise, I don't see an especial problem with that art.

Feb 26, 2018
Hey, dev here. I didn't mean for the title to be baity, it is tagged as pixel art on itch.io. This game is mostly text based sex with some voices anyway. If you want more art like that, check out Miss Agatha's Palace in my signature. It has tons of 2D art.

Reactions: Gabaw

Puniasterus

Feb 16, 2018
Just found a bug, I can enter the spaceship again, even if it's destroyed.

Idk what materials are needed to repair the computer, already got the wine and the necklace. :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: Extrafantasygames

CoalBurner

Sep 18, 2018
i remember seeing this a while ago and thought it showed promise but promptly lost it, guess it was itch.io

poophero

Oct 20, 2017
hey dev I have download the patreon paid version and when I try to play a new game but it won't let me I just want to look at the cartoonish runs can you please fix this thank you and great game.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote