RPGM Completed The Sytopian Situation [v1.0.1] [extrafantasygames]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Feb 26, 2018
hey dev I have download the patreon paid version and when I try to play a new game but it won't let me I just want to look at the cartoonish runs can you please fix this thank you and great game.
Did you try the uninstall/reinstall trick? If that doesn't work, DM me and I can send you a code from itch.io.

Puniasterus

Feb 16, 2018
Mmm I guess a bit diferent if you don't kill anybody or killing a lots and using the energy weapons, a harem one atleast xD?

Oct 26, 2019
I just started playing and noticed "meteorite" is misspelled several times as "metorite." Just a heads-up.

Any chance of adding a dash function to this?

Oct 26, 2019
Oh, yeah, there are a lot of typos in this game, unfortunately. I stopped trying to keep track of them. The script could probably use another set of eyes.

And I think I hit a game-stopping bug. I broke up the rocks for Hathaway. She brought me inside, gave me an apple, then said "let me find my pocketbook". After that, I can't use any buttons, but the music is still playing.

Feb 26, 2018
Oh, yeah, there are a lot of typos in this game, unfortunately. I stopped trying to keep track of them. The script could probably use another set of eyes.

And I think I hit a game-stopping bug. I broke up the rocks for Hathaway. She brought me inside, gave me an apple, then said "let me find my pocketbook". After that, I can't use any buttons, but the music is still playing.
Sorry about that. You may have to reload. If you hold shift, you dash.

Frumi

Apr 1, 2019

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
The Sytopian Situation 1.0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Frumi

Apr 1, 2019
what does the cheating tag means here?
I didn't play the whole game yet, lack of time and to much games but for what i know is that
MC can cheat on E-V927 (the girl you find and take care of) with various girls in town and at some point she even encourages MC to do so, because she thinks it's hot to not know who else he is banging behind her back.

I don't know if there is more than this.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote