RPGM - Completed - THE TALE OF UNDERCRUST ~The Last 7 Days of Hasumi~ [Final] [hakkaku]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Beta The Slave

A surprisingly fun game. The grind is a bit harsh but I also enjoy that not every H scene is a game over. On top of that the spit combat styles and magic via equipped items makes the games combat stand out.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

tipoima

Story: there is a lot of creative worldbuilding and quite a bit of characterization, but it doesn't really get to do much with any of it? Game is just too short for that.

Combat: a mildly revamped version of normal RPGM. A lot of annoyance is stripped, your MP and healing is pretty much infinite, and you literally won't die if you don't want to. On the other hand - combat sex is kinda scuffed, there is too much protection.

Scenes: they are good, but not actually great? Only First Lab area was actually impressive, the rest was fairly standard or had varying quality.

I definitely don't regret my time with this game, but it could be better.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

k2ren

this game has good writing. the creator finally doesn't give the aura of a 14year old horny teenager. he is most likely a chemist teacher. lots of info about rocks/chemicals/geology. the game is fun and pace as well.

my only problem is that sex scenes are meh. there are multiple of them, and many battlefuck groping. but i think all H-scenes are still pictures with some okayish sex dialogue. but still not really a decent fap material.

but everything else aside from the sex scenes is great. even that is not that bad, just nothing interesting, maybe there were 1-2scenes which were interesting (futa scene) but aside from that nothing really.

it has lots of restraint, hypnosis groping/rape by everything, robots and monsters and humans too. but it's not one of those games i would ever play again since no scene or aspect interested me that much about this, unlike in many other games.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Soiuznershemy

The sheer uniqueness of the game is more than enough to boost its value.
    I can't believe I downloaded this game, went to full save just so I could write down the entire minerals explanations provided within this game.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

blueinorb9

Game gave me hypnosis and restraint fetishes. 10/10.

Honestly, I wasn't expecting to form a memory with a hentai game.; there's a good amount of good writings here. There's also free geology lessons included.

Do give it a try.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

VenerableKat

The battle is nothing new, but balanced and won't be too grindy. Soundtrack is good. Translation is MLT-ed, but readable for non-grammarnazi. The fetishes here are mostly brainwashing and hypnosis, and the "art" is pretty good.
    The highlight of this game is gotta be the plot. This has one of the most engaging plot an jrpg has to offer this year that it made me played through it in its entirety. Ignoring the whole "Transforming" part, the plot has pretty sound logics. Additionally, if you like science, especially geology, then this is the game for you. Whoever made this are men of science and culture.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Reversedh

A hidden gem for Hypnotic fan. 90% of the scenes are mind control with a variety of tags (Doll, turn into puppet, machine, hypnotic plant,...)

Story: Decent and easy to engage. Basically Made in abyss without any childlike characters. Your mission is to reach the deep of the meteor hole to find out what actually happened in there. On your journey, you will find many secrets and do some hero things... that's it. Nothing really special, but still entertaining.

Gameplay: Typical RPG with farming and fighting bosses. It's not really special and i think we all know what will happen. At least this game has easy mode so that you can skip all those farming and go straight into boss battle.

Scenes: Absolutely loving it. There is a balance between Rape in combat and non combat scenes. Some are really good and the art style is decent. Like i said before, 90% of these scenes are mind control tag so that if you're not a fan of these kind of scenes, i don't think you'll enjoy it.However, if you do, welcome to the heaven my friend.

Overall, the translation is readable, not that good but still better than other raw MTL (7/10). The game is pretty fun and has quite amount of scenes to keep you busy. That's all.

Have a nice day
  8. 5.00 star(s)

bimboform

While the translation is not quite complete, what has been done is done well.

Excellent combat lewds. Most of the many different enemies have at least one combat art piece as well as a defeat h-scene.

Plenty of non-combat h-scene.

Combat in general is good. Enemy health is displayed. Bosses have unique tricks to puzzle out, but can in most cases be brute-forced.

Story is decent. Geology info is amazing. Entirely linear but interactive enough that it doesn’t feel like a glorified VN.

While I do prefer the sequel this is a fine game.