BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
screenshot.png

Overview:
The Tearoom is a (free) historical public bathroom simulator about anxiety, police surveillance, and sucking off another dude's gun.

Thread Updated: 2020-07-26
Release Date: 2017-07-17
Developer: - - -
Censored: No?
Version: 1.06
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

fH7cRw (1).jpg N2jWHL.jpg UK__SK.jpg dm9YJo.jpg +7eiuA.jpg 422QLz.jpg
yCjsPg.jpg 86_v9E.jpg 2oKEuT.jpg rX6Emz.jpg MjHnmb.jpg oFAz0W.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
Looks like a bathroom to me. Far be it for me to judge where you eat, but I'm just saying.

Aug 24, 2016
Oh, hey, I remember this one, storytime.
So, tearoom is slang for a men's restroom where guys don't go there just to take a leak, moreso to have anonymous sex.
To quote Robert Yang's itch.io page for it
"In 1962, the Mansfield, Ohio police department setup a hidden surveillance camera behind a two-way mirror, and secretly filmed dudes having sex with dudes in a public bathroom. The police used the film footage to imprison them for a year or more under Ohio's sodomy laws."
Now, the reason why guns is because alot of Yang's games weren't allowed to be streamed on Twitch, for obvious reasons. But he came up with the brilliant idea to have guns as a censor, because, hey who doesn't love guns.
"I have swapped out any pesky penises in my game for the only thing that the game industry will never moderate nor ban -- guns. Now, there's nothing wrong with guys appreciating other guys' guns, right?"
I think it's a pretty funny history lesson, even if it's about the unfair imprisonment for many men's sexuality. You know what they say, knowing is half the battle. The more you know, the more you hate your fellow man.
kown.png

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
Now that's a masterpiece.
We had "traps are not gay".
We had "No homo".
Now we have "That's a nice gun you have here".
I'm gonna play just for the sake of it.
gun.png

Reactions: hellomate1

Chemicals!

Aug 20, 2018
The political and social commentary here is too strong. If all politics is sexual pathology this is sexual pathology as political commentary.

Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun.
- Mao Zedong