RPGM - Abandoned - The Ten Secrets of Lust [v0.0.5] [EmilyLove3D]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Leo D

Lot of content, cumshots and sweet ladies. The plot's... interesting... and strange. You must get a girl pregnant to save the world lol
    Fairy is perfect.
    You know... you're gonna take her, and you're gonna kiss her, with tongue... and then you wanna to reach down, and then wanna to finger-fuck her, and give her the best fucking orgasm ever.

I really like it so far.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

trumpthatbitch

Not worth playing stupid story. No RPG elements. Ugly characters and sex scenes there are some worse games out there but many better. You should avoid wasting your time on this one.

This is one of those games after playing you know isn't going to get better in later versions just because it would have to be completely redone story wise and re-rendered to be worth playing.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Reficul

The game has potential and the developer appears fairly diligent. Sadly the game is rather short right now.
    Some of the game mechanics, like map building and animations/image transitions could be improved upon.
    The first two fights seem a little boring so far and could use a little more action.
    Language for the English version and grammar need to be fixed but are definitly not among the worst I have seen.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

verzauberung

SKIP! NOT WORTH PLAYING

almost no Content. bad writing. Story has potential but is all over the place. rpgm gameplay that doesnt add anything to the game. but it does have Sound so thats a plus. average art Quality. there are some h-Scenes. mc walks in seeing his gf getting a cumshot from some rdm nerd. you can look at Alice(2. Girl from the left on banner) taking a bath. and there are 2 Scenes with Anna (1. Girl from the right on banner). if you fail the puzzle you can lick her. if you complete the puzzle she will give you a bj. in both Scenes she will turn into a nasty looking half demon thingy.

obv non of the Scenes are anything Close to fapable. no idea why i'm even writing such a Long Review for this game. just skip it trust me