Ren'Py - The Tesliss Equation - Remastered [v0.3.0.0] [XFB]

1. 5.00 star(s)

shavone1

Enjoying this so far, and quiet promising. The protagonist is an interesting fellow, a super nerd but has a ripped slim build. Most characters look amazing and realistic which shows you have an eye for detail. The renders look really good, and the lighting is done well which gives a very natural look.

The writing is very good, especially for the protagonist who is smarter than the average joe, so the writing needs to be on point. I do like the inner thoughts as it makes his reactions pretty funny.

Looking forward to more, and I can feel it's about to get crazier. I mean I wish I had a class where a hot teacher would show her ass to teach a lesson. :ROFLMAO:
  2. 4.00 star(s)

wpeale71341

This would have been a 5 but absolutely no sex yet. Lead up to but no follow through. My game stopped with a girl bent over a desk asking me to put it in and I could find no way to get it to go further. Lots of tease with no please. It says it is there so it must be planned. Still very early game so I expect to see much better in further upgrades. God, I hope this one does not build me up and disappoint me like so many other games on this site have done. I would love to see it make it up into the top games on this site. It could do that if the Dev stays focused on what is good so far and improves on the storyline even more. Needs clarification of where its headed and more emphasis on if its multiple love interests allowable or just a single to be focused on. Right now its very up in the air and can float in any direction. Very strong first impression from this game.