VN - Ren'Py - The Theater of Sinners [v0.3 ALPHA 1] [JustXThings]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Ragnar

Excellent corruption game. No hand holding degeneracy here. The options are there for a more tame experience but the game really shines when you pick the more hardcore options.
    The models are relly good overall, the girls are cute. On the other hand most of the male cast are ugly bastards. The game is what it is, so it makes sense.
    Great game if you want a dark and exciting tale.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

shrillbill

If you like heavy corruption and domination, this game is truly excellent. I am more of a male dom guy myself, but the fem dom in this is fantastic and well worth a visit even if that isn't your usual cup of tea (it's only women dominating other women, so breathe easy. Honestly, f95zone really needs to split the femdom tag into two separate tags to distinguish between those two possible options. But I digress).

A really fresh approach to storytelling, excellent renders, good writing, and a heavy dom theme. It also has sex pretty much throughout, yet someone also manages to pull off the pacing required for a good corruption story. Well done, check it out if corruption/humiliation/domination tags are your thing.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

SteelyDan14

So... if you are into humiliation, there is a lot to like about this game. I was surprised how much I found myself enjoying the scenes. The problem for me isn't the content or the individual scenes, it's how the story is being told.

The story starts in a typical VN style and it worked quite well. I completely enjoyed it and was looking forward to each scene. Then for some reason, the dev switched to individual scenes for each girl. The scenes were disjointed and I couldn't tell the order they should be played in so suddenly, what was a thoroughly enjoyable story, now became a jumbled, disjointed mess that didn't make any sense.

Part of it may be that English does not seem to be the dev's first language, but for the life of me, I do not understand why they changed the format when it was such a great story. I just don't get it.

I will definitely keep my eye on this as I still love the content, but I would like to see it get back to it's roots and return to more of an AVN style story telling.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

BlackFoxEv

I'm not in the habit of putting 5/5 on a game with such little travel, but this game deserves it.

It may be an Alpha, but it is my way of encouraging or congratulating the person or people who have created this so that they continue, enjoy creating and sharing.

There is a shortage / drought of good stories. Art? We have. Good ideas? We have. But there are FEW good stories, good characters and good creators. Insist on this story, do not be afraid and do not see yourself forced to do it without desire. Work when you need to and, for God's sake, finish this story.

Characters: 5/5

Plot: 5/5

Potential 10/5
  5. 5.00 star(s)

KawaiiandOmoshiroi

I played the max possible sadism for one character, and max submission path for the others and I loved it. Great game with many lezdom scenes.

I'd like more feet licking in the future. And strap-on action would be good too.
    I'd like to see more bretrayal scenes and humillation about it. For example one sadist character badmouthing the submissive one about how she is betraying her friend and if possible the sub enjoying the betrayal to some point. Even if she feels guilty, to enjoy betraying her friend would be hot. So a corruption to get to that point would be great. All of this optional of course, for those of us who enjoy more twisted situations.

So far the game looks very good, with good looking characters and hot situations and dialogue.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

burrito107

Great game. The renders are really good, and I like the variations in the character models - the main girls look distinctly different, but all very good. The overall story is good, although there are some typos & grammar issues - but those don't detract much.

It would be nice if there were some gallery feature that allowed re-watching scenes with different submission scores without starting over.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Ulrich37

Fantastic VN, with lots of hot content. The emotional toil on some of the women is handled quite well, and I'm very interested to see more of the men getting involved. I feel like we don't see a lot of this type of game, but I'm pushing for more and looking forward to future releases!
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Ogre

This game is really just a visual novel with some character checks to make sure your characters have been corrupted enough to see the next scene. With that said, this visual novel is surprisingly good. The writing is clever despite the a few errors in english grammar. The Rebeca character is particularly interesting . She has a filthy mind, well thought out ideas, and great facial expressions.

I am enjoying the hell out of this and I hope the author can drag the story out for a long time without it getting too unrealistic. Stories like this sometimes move too fast, and there is no way to rebuild the tension once that happens.

5 Stars! Good luck!
  9. 4.00 star(s)

CocoMelo

Right now the decisions are kinda meaningless as it's on very early stage. But so far the corruptions are enjoyable and most importantly fappable XD. This game will definitely take years to finish. I'll definitely try it then.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

HypnoKitten

Wow... this is absolutely fantastic, I can't wait to see more. The characters feel very wonderfully deep, broken in all the best way, it is dark but.. good dark? And the art is stunning. Just love it and can't wait for more.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Miesjel

The game has a nice gameplay. Not much choices, but a lovely story in witch corruption has a great role.
    Nice renders, lovely ladies. The man could do with a little do-up. I like it when they are a bit more on the jonger side.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

soldano

Although the gameplay is very simple, with hardly any options, I find it interesting. I especially think it's a great idea to be able to choose the scene you want to play each time.
    However, there are several things that concern me:
    - Being able to choose the scenes in the order you want, and seeing that some events require having certain levels for them to jump, I'm afraid of losing an event that I would like for choosing a "wrong" order. I think I should be able to have the option to return to a scene already played to be able to play an event when you have the necessary level.
    - I think this game cries out for a "gallery", or what I said before: Being able to replay the scenes. I don't think it would take a lot of work to do it, since the structure is already that.

The renders, the models, etc... They are quite good. I have seen some renders that are a bit grainy, and some compositions that are a bit strange. I'm not too picky about that though as long as the renders are acceptable, and allow you to follow the story. What I do think is that you should be careful with the colors of the text. Some text can be difficult to read because of background color overlay (blue text on blue, white on white, and so on). One solution could be to put a plain background for the text (you can always hit H to hide the text bar, so that's not a big deal either).

I find the story interesting, and it really falls into my fetishes. I would prefer that the redheaded protagonist could not get horny when she is humiliated. But that's a personal choice as it takes me a bit out of fiction. It seems more roleplay than authentic humiliation. Still, I say it's personal taste. At the moment the story seems under control, and it makes sense within its narrative.

In conclusion, despite the negative points that I have mentioned, I give it 5 stars. What I mention are only things that, in my opinion, could improve the game. But I've really enjoyed it despite those points, so I see no reason to not recommend it strongly.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

wesWWW

A nice surprise for me this game, appeared out of nowhere and has started very well.

As a fan of lesbians and corruption, this game has already become one of my favorites. The characters are very beautiful, the scenes are very good.

Certainly has a great future, looking forward to the sequels. And I hope it continues with a lot of lesbian and corruption scenes.
  14. 4.00 star(s)

fitgirlbestgirl

Game version: [v0.1.alpha]

A diamond in the rough. Unpolished, but there clearly is a vision and some raw talent here.

Good amount of content for a v0.1. Keep an eye on this one.

This game has serious sexual energy. All the sex scenes (and there are quite a few for a first release) are so hot that even the Engrish writing can't manage to drag them down. The dev clearly knows how to write good sex scenes, his spelling just can't always keep up. A proofreader would help. But even like this, the essence still shines through, and it's good shit, especially if you're into D/s and other assorted depravities.

The setup and structure seem overly ambitious and a tad pretentious, but it kind of works so far. The characters are interesting and likeable and I want to see where it goes.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

ytemla

Great start for a game, already a decent amount of content for a brand new submission. Plot and mechanics are pretty unique, and the intrigue is quite a teaser!

But personally I am not a huge fan of dividing attention among multiple characters and perspectives. I find myself typically more invested in one character than others in these types of games, and I usually end up skipping a lot of the dialogue of the other characters just so I can advance the plot of the character I'm interested in.

Either way, I'm still looking forward to seeing how these plot threads resolve!
  16. 5.00 star(s)

status10

Great VN!

The renders are very nice and while it's not a 3d hollywood-production they are excellent for the game. Smart use of resources as well, like mannequins for unimportant background characters --> more time resources for more content for release. Highlight : Facial Expressions! Simply fantastic!

No sounds yet, but I couldn't care less. Some generic sex sounds and a loop for the main menu screen at a point will be more than enough imo.

Gameplay: It's a VN. It's separated in "theatrical" acts instead of a non stop continuation, which we don't see very often, but at the end of the day its still just a good ole VN dressed in alternative clothes.

And now the most important:
    Inside and out HOT AF characters , in some non vanilla situations, which has its own value. The artist (cause this person is an artist) is also not with PATREON, which allows them to go wild if they wish (sneaky suggestion).
    It has both dicking and muff diving, enough to satisfy both preferences.
    It's leaning on humiliation and on fugly old men fulfilling their fantasies, which I love and gives the game a purpose and character. I hope it stays that way, cause trying to be an all-pleaser often leads to losing identity.

Great game! 5/5? Perhaps 4/5 atm, but 5/5 cause of this being a first release and there's already so much content. One can't ask for much more.

PS: Good smut-plot developing ratio. The only long blahblah scene was between Agnes and Beca, but it was fine cause it showed a lot about Beca's character. Just a heads up for not overdoing it with lots of words... like I just did :unsure:.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

plopus

What a great surprise! The pictures were quite meh (and poorly chosen compared to the content of the game) and didn't show any action so I thought it would be the classic 0.1 version of a game with almost no "action". How mistaken was I!
    The renders are really good, there is some good content for a first version, no grinding, very good job JustXThings, will be looking for the next version with great interest!
    Only thing that bugged me a little bit was the greyed character with no scene after the prologue : I couldn't tell if there was no content for her, or if I missed a potential scene with a wrong path.
  18. 4.00 star(s)

drconfused

I enjoyed it. A lot of I look forward to seeing what comes of it. Having plural MC's made it much more enjoyable. I tend to find most corruption games very narrow minded, but having the different characters made it much less so.
  19. 4.00 star(s)

SpaceBall1

I played it and it's fucking awesome. If I was going to list complaints, it would be 2 small details. 1. Like someone else mentioned, with multiple protags it can lessen the appeal...I'll admit I am only interested in Paula and I skipped the other girls, So I can't wait to have more fun with Paula. 2. the sex with the boyfriend...Having your Heroine have sex with someone the audience doesn't choose can be a negative thing...It really doesn't matter that much because I am going to follow and play again, but I was excited that Mr. Smith was going to fuck her against the wall and I was a little sad that it didn't happen. Other than that, this game is awesome and I haven't been this excited for a game in I don't know how long.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

HikBenAkk

This game is excellent !
    It is like this game was made for me !
    Corruption of cute girls (Paula :love:) who ends up liking their fall into depravity.

About the game itself : No bug and an orginal way to tell the story : very interesting (no grind and good interconnection between each girl event).

About the story : it is very well told and the different build-ups (for the girls) are well done (Irwin in the train is a must !).

I am eager to see more about this game ! :love:
    Paula's past (her first steps into consensual submission, how deep she will continue to fall in present, etc.)
    How Agnes will fall, etc.

Good luck JustXthings, The theater Of Sinner has a huge potential and is very promising !