RPGM - Completed - The Third Princess' Playing [Final] [Second Penguin]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Cumknuckles

Pretty short but nice game that doesn't overstay it's welcome(I think I prefer games that are short enough that I'm likely to actually finish them before I get distracted with some other game), Sex scenes are just text and sound effects but the sound effects do a pretty good job of making them good enough to enjoy.
    It's entirely focused on being forced to repeatedly and unwillingly cum by women.
    There's just 1 ending, I hoped for there to be different ones based on what scenes you got since with 2 characters having foot, hand and boob job scenes and a sex scene but being allowed to get at most 2 of them before gameover would have nicely lead to there being variations for getting both of a specific act type or getting both scenes with the same character but sadly that doesn't appear to be case at all.
    Gameplay while not amazing was decent with figuring out the puzzle of how to escape the mansion being kind of fun and the minor sokoban portion being so easy that it didn't feel too annoying.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Harskialdna

It is a short game of around 1 hour but the length really depends on how well you can guess where to go at first. Sometimes your character will give you some information on where to go.

The good:
    • Translation is good.
    The bad:
    • No CG's - pure text;
    • No voice acting;
    • Scenes are not interesting.