Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017

RJ220540_img_main.jpg

Overview:
A certain boy is abducted by the third Princess of a certain country.
She offers him a game to challenge. The rule she explains is that
he has to escape from the mansion while she and her maid try to
catch him. He will be her slave if he failed!? Plus the Princess and
the maid has set H traps that would pleasingly treat him once he gets caught!
Can he overcome temptations and eventually escape from the mansion...?​

Thread Updated: 2019-05-19
Release Date: 2018-03-16
Developer: Second Penguin -
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English, Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Notes:

DOWNLOAD

Original
- - - -
Translated
- - - -

Audio Fix
LINK

RJ220540_img_smp1.jpg RJ220540_img_smp2.jpg RJ220540_img_smp3.jpg

Last edited:

foux

Oct 19, 2017
I think the files name got messed up somewhere, cause what should be japanese characters in the sound folders is just a bunch of "Ägùpæfì▐ò" mess, I've checked both the translated and the un-translated and they both have the same issue, both while still rar-ed and un rar-ed, and the game crashes cause the file names are all messed up. I've ran, and run, other games fine and my local is correct.

Reactions: Taisha

zayber1

Feb 3, 2018
I think the files name got messed up somewhere, cause what should be japanese characters in the sound folders is just a bunch of "Ägùpæfì▐ò" mess, I've checked both the translated and the un-translated and they both have the same issue, both while still rar-ed and un rar-ed, and the game crashes cause the file names are all messed up. I've ran, and run, other games fine and my local is correct.

I posted the missing files

• Red Heart
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Zaxs

Aug 15, 2018
You need to change the language in WinRar to Japanese

Edit: Press CTRL+E. Took me a moment to figure out how to do that again.

Doodadad

Oct 10, 2018
I do appreciate when people create a topic for every game that comes through, DLsite or not, without any question. A lot of the games showcase less effort in their development than the thread OP's put in creating the threads.

But when all the demo screenshots have the original Japanese text only, it seems like going 5 minutes into the game to grab a screenshot or two for the OP wouldn't hurt. A dialogue box or two can go a long way towards telling someone if the game's translation quality is worth downloading, especially for a game as text-reliant as this appears to be.

I dunno, maybe I'm just being needlessly demanding.

Edit: practiced what I preached.

1.png 2.png

Last edited:

Edison Liu

Nov 28, 2018
I do appreciate when people create a topic for every game that comes through, DLsite or not, without any question. A lot of the games showcase less effort in their development than the thread OP's put in creating the threads.

But when all the demo screenshots have the original Japanese text only, it seems like going 5 minutes into the game to grab a screenshot or two for the OP wouldn't hurt. A dialogue box or two can go a long way towards telling someone if the game's translation quality is worth downloading, especially for a game as text-reliant as this appears to be.

I dunno, maybe I'm just being needlessly demanding.
Well the OP can't be blamed either. I just finished it (Very short game, I know) and there are no scenes. When you activate the "scenes", it's just text with the antagonists doing different facial expressions. In fact, they are the ONLY two characters that are drawn in the game, besides the MCs face. In addition, the last image in the screenshots is actually a moment where the main character is caught and abused in the room of the princess, just so you can get an idea of the scenes in the game. The game is a letdown because the idea didn't sound bad as a fan of femdom stuff, but it's really short and has no nudity.

babes313

Oct 21, 2017
Finished the game too, time was around 1 hour more or less.

Despite the lack of graphic content game is still enjoyable, the problem as stated above, with audio folder, so grab the attached audio file and replace it with the 1 in game folder.

No other error found from beginning to end including memory room.

Harskialdna

May 25, 2017
Ehh, not worth it. There are no CG's nor voices - it's pure text. To be expected for 20MB of course. Anyhow, it's not that appealing to play or finish.

chesire

May 5, 2017
good game for me. Recommend it to everyone who likes to read. Mind you it does not contain nudity in pictures, only IN TEXT.

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes