HTML Completed The Time of Cherries [Build 17] [obsessionau]

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes

Zirenaz

Feb 20, 2020
1658073812896.png
This one is not in the description within the game. It makes the model more unstable, which is most game modes are fairly harmless, and triggers some events that can increase/decrease some stats. But in Nemesis game mode it will make the models leave if it happens too often, and then you lose that deception.

MrBloobby123

Sep 30, 2021
gizelle blancos bdsm scene was hot and well worth the wait. please add more events like that. really need that event tracker.

MrBloobby123

Sep 30, 2021
is there an easy way to see how many cards are left in each set? i used to use the achevs screen to keep track but it doesnt work for multiple playthoughs. im at a point now where i have to write down who ive completed.

Plonk

Jul 9, 2017
is there an easy way to see how many cards are left in each set? i used to use the achevs screen to keep track but it doesnt work for multiple playthoughs. im at a point now where i have to write down who ive completed.
You should probably try changing the view. Press this box on the sort bar :-

Untitled - Copy.png

This will change the view to more of a spreadsheet. This is probs the most useful screen as not only can you check your set progression but it displays full name, contracts completed and the models stress level, all on one screen.

Untitled.png

Reactions: MrBloobby123

obsessionau

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Feels like I'm getting the smiley face dozens of times but it's always stuck on "high" confidence instead of going up to "very high"
You will get 32 confidence from revealing all their cards. You need another 8.

If you are trying to increase a girls confidence, work on sets that have 0-1 confidence cards in the set.

Poise also works the same way where the bonus does not stay if you do another shoot and the card is replaced with something different.
Sorry I haven't made this that clear in the game.

Mar 16, 2022
You will get 32 confidence from revealing all their cards. You need another 8.

If you are trying to increase a girls confidence, work on sets that have 0-1 confidence cards in the set.

Poise also works the same way where the bonus does not stay if you do another shoot and the card is replaced with something different.
Sorry I haven't made this that clear in the game.
Thanks, I was used to collecting the hearts and having "relationship" go up, I thought confidence worked the same way and couldn't understand why it kept going up and down

Where can I access the screen that lays out the available characters like this? I’m not seeing it anywhere
It's the gold medal on the left side of the screen between "max models" and "minigame"

ElCativo1988

Mar 13, 2018
You only need to do the mini-game if you do the nemesis deception.
Doing the nemesis story is optional an not required to complete the other deceptions - It gives you a stress reduction if you do.
You only need to do the mini-game if you do the nemesis deception.
Doing the nemesis story is optional an not required to complete the other deceptions - It gives you a stress reduction if you do.
Many thanks for the answer. My impression was that I needed the stress reduction. Good to know that I can continue playing without it. Then I can enjoy it in peace, otherwise I really like it.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
I was making my own pack for this and got some 30 different people before I realized it doesn't really do landscape pictures. Which sucks because I had a few that I liked. Kind of don't want to go back and replace them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes