The top 5 Adult Game humourists in your humble opinion

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Domiek - Personal Trainer
Sudo - My Sister My Roommate
TK8000 - Solvalley High, House Arrest
Nefastus Games - Midlife Crisis
Naughty Road - Light of my Life (those models just have to be a joke LOL)

But seriously... 5 spot goes to Monkey and Johnny for the epic anti-ntr game TFMG.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Domiek - Personal Trainer
Sudo - My Sister My Roommate
TK8000 - Solvalley High, House Arrest
Nefastus Games - Midlife Crisis
Naughty Road - Light of my Life (those models just have to be a joke LOL)

But seriously... 5 spot goes to Monkey and Johnny for the epic anti-ntr game TFMG.
TFMG.

1566964689568.png

Best pants ever.

Houselover

Oct 7, 2019
The best VN I have played for downright laughs and pure chuckles and fun is "Power Vacuum". I don't believe anyone can play it without laughing out loud or at the very least cracking a smile every few minutes.

Sorry I don't know how to put a link in this comment but the game is on this site.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Completely missed this thread when it appeared, so thanks to Houselover for resurrecting it! :D(y) And belated cheers to ThunderRob for the shout-out!

When I said I was going to become a comedian, they all laughed...
Well, they're not laughing now, are they?

:LOL: (stolen jokes are the best ones)

JayJared

Feb 7, 2021
Liam literally made me guffaw out loud on several occasions. Liam is love. Liam is life.
I was looking for this comment. Hands down the best character ever created in an erotic game. His goofy personality that has made me and as i can see many others laugh out loud coupled with the "twist" around his character development towards the middle of the game made me really care about him like no other character ever has. DrPinkCake, thanks man