The top 5 Adult Game humourists in your humble opinion

Mar 14, 2018
Damn ThunderRob, just five?

DrPinkCake is definitely one. BaD an AL made me laugh.
Runey can get me to chuckle.
Irphaeus is another. Waifu Academy has some halirous moments.
Nefastus, creator of Midlife Crisis is another.
Pirot King, when he was working on Dirty Pool was pretty funny.

Side note: There are more, but those come to mind first.

syc1980

Dec 8, 2018
Personal Trainer is legit. To the point, quality visual, quality story, great humor, engaging and with a grind so tolerable that you barely even notice it.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I would have to say that the few that stick out for me in terms for just laugh out loud writing are the following! This doesn't always have to be in the game either!
I think it's pretty clear, I like banter, the more realistic, the better! ;):rolleyes:

There are others, but these stand above the rest for me!

EDIT: The above are in no particular order! :)

Last edited:

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
My first option is definitely Action Lessons all thanks to Liam.

I'm still playing Being a DIK but it seems that will have a load of good humor too.

I really like humorist games, but I didn't record which other games made me laugh.

I would add the game I'm working on the list (I'm not bragging, I had nothing to do with the text) because I really give some laughs while I'm creating the images. One small piece from the game:
* MC is on the couch with a young girl's mom, she is masturbating herself hidden while the young is making dinner, 2 meters from them...
- MC: "Work that pussy, you beautiful slut"
- Young: "Did you call my mom a slut?"
Everybody frozes.
- MC: "No, I said this dinner will be better than Pizza Hut!"

Things like that and the MC being hit on the nuts 3 or 4 times, make this work much funnier for me.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Domiek deff goes top of the list. As comedy goes he's gold.

CheekyGimp is a very close second. Banter is on point.

Sumo for My Sister My Roommate. A lot of funny shit happens but that court scene is quality.

Notty .... I mean, she steals my jokes and my panties but it's fine, i'll let her off.

OMVN, Alison has a few funny scenes. It's not a comedy game but there are enough moments for a laugh like a killer AI that could tear you apart playing at being an actual kitten.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
OMVN, Alison has a few funny scenes. It's not a comedy game but there are enough moments for a laugh like a killer AI that could tear you apart playing at being an actual kitten.
I totally forgot about Alice the kitten! :D Although in my first run-through of that scene, the MC did get torn apart! lol. Nobody goes full kitten!