Ren'Py Completed The Train Window [Final] [Pestus Games]

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

Overview:
The Train Window is a short adult visual novel about a girl who just turned eighteen and is beginning to understand her sexuality.
Will you gain enough favor for her to share some of it with you...?​

Thread Updated: 2022-08-07
Release Date: 2022-08-07
Developer: Pestus Games - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

1661615203872.png 1661615218274.png 1661615231256.png 1661615244388.png

Last edited by a moderator:

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Disappointing, she literally fingers herself in your train car, and then the game ends. Also dev thinks pussy juice tastes like metal strawberries? I'm so confused on so many levels, like my heads starting hurt.
Metal from the iron in her blood. Strawberries from the acidity with a slight hinge of fructose. I dunno what's so strange.
Beats the taste of piss and cringe erry day.
My main gripe is the sexual content is limited to "masturbation" and 'cunnilingus'

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Disappointing, she literally fingers herself in your train car, and then the game ends. Also dev thinks pussy juice tastes like metal strawberries? I'm so confused on so many levels, like my heads starting hurt.
Dev is prob a loli virgin. A salty penny is the closest approximation I can think of. Metal strawberry = maybe if she douched with a whole bottle of Emotion Lotion first (bad idea).

Last edited:

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
If she's 18, what's with the loli tag? Is it a patreon "18" where she looks 12 but the dev has to lie to get funding?
Exactly. And your are almost guaranteed to be right, it's all about the Benjamins 90% of the time and tossed together in a few weeks for a quick cash crab. Most cartoons are "18" to keep Patreon, Steam and F95 happy (it's why you won't find One Summer In Loliwood or the sequel here, only the parents and MC are "18+", every other character is 7-15 and no one even tries to pretend to be "18"). Same shit when it comes to incest and making sisters "roommates" or "childhood friends" and moms and aunts "landladys". I'm surprised there's not a loli patch for this AVN stating her actual age as 10-12, it wouldn't be that hard to make one given how short it is (and probably also not worth it due to that).

Last edited:

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Ok that enough. i will throw out anyone who doesnt wanna play by the rules. You can cry in off-topic section. leave the threads in other sections alone

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes