4.30 star(s) 12 Votes

Surmikas

Mar 30, 2023
Oh, this is a very old post. I had a very different concept at the time, darker and more violent. For example there was a scene where on the way to the village with Anshi, we meet a wild male. And Anshi has to have sex with him, and the player can just watch or join in. This is the scene I had in mind when I wrote about cuckolding and orgies. But I dropped that idea even at the prototype stage.
Maybe someday I'll post the first prototype so you can see what "The Tribe" could be like.
Thanks, I'm glad you enjoy it :3
I haven't dropped it totally. These things may come in the future, but I will listen to the audience before adding them.
The wild and violent males are still canon. Eventually, players will come across them, but for now, I prefer to keep them out of sight to build suspense and maintain their mystery.

The main focus of the game is on dating sim elements combined with point-and-click puzzles. However, I'm planning to add more interactive features like a shop, fishing, and even a combat system based on the inventory mechanics.
"I dropped that idea even at the prototype stage"

"I haven't dropped it totally. These things may come in the future"

Which is it? Did you drop that idea or not?
Because with what you're saying it seems like you're going to add NTR when players least expect it and you're purposely keeping it out of sight for now.

Cyril Kain

Jun 21, 2019
If NTR like that standard NTR garbage is added, I'm going to pretend this game never existed. It just makes the girls out to be brainless sluts that only care for huge cock, screw love and all that crap. As long as they can get pounded by an inhuman monster dong, they don't care about being abused or degraded. Only way to make it worse is to use the standard fugly guy design for the bull.

I hate NTR when the MC is the victim, because 99% of the time, it is that trash I just described, or some black guy with a huge dick and massive muscles who is still a total asshole, but the girls love him because of the huge dick.

Isn't it ironic that the works where the main guy is the bull tend to have a variety of designs? I've seen ugly guys, old guys, fat guys, normal looking guys, etc. When the MC is the cuck, the bull is always an ugly fat fuck, a douchebag jock, an old guy or a muscular black man.

anon6076

Nov 24, 2018
is the bull tend to have a variety of designs? I've seen ugly guys, old guys, fat guys, normal looking guys, etc.
When the MC is the cuck, the bull is always an ugly fat fuck, a douchebag jock, an old guy or a muscular black man.
So instead of ugly, old, fat and normal you see ugly, old, fat and normal?

>woman have sex with someone
>ntr
>no love

Come on. She isn't the wife of mc, a girlfriend of mc, or anything but a random girl that mc met ten minutes ago and had sex five minutes later. What's the matter with the slut being communal slut? Cool down it with protag syndrome.

• Angry
Reactions: The D0n
4.30 star(s) 12 Votes