VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - The Tutor [v1.1] [c.Shadow]

1. 1.00 star(s)

krish719

Review for The Tutor [v1.1] -
    Very low quality renders and poorly developed male , female charecters . Turned a decent VN with interesting plot into Sandbox on second release ( free roam with no hints to what to do next and a Map which is in very low quality with no marking the area you wanna visit and it's too dark to see anything in that map ) . And there a few typos which I found while playing the game . And it seems like dev has no fixed idea to the story , just wanna add as many fetishes into the game as possible , nothing wrong with that , just mention that in dev notes or something . So after a decent first release, nothing much to play in the next .
  2. 2.00 star(s)

PatrickJ

v1.1 review -
    Renders are below par even for Honey select game and story is nothing extraordinary . Moving on the writing is simply bad , there are few choices where it doesn't matter what you choose , it plays the same , if the outcome is same why even bother giving that choice for the players and a few gameover choices , they both makes it like playing kinetic novel . It seems Free roam and Map is added to this version , it's simple for now and nothing grindy yet just making us do some extra steps that can be done in a VN . Some of the characters name are unreadable with yellow text . English is not my first language but you could at least check for basic mistakes and spelling errors like " potion " . This game is worth 2 stars for now .
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Klepman

This is an excellent game, with a very nice story. So far i love it and i can't wait to see more.

I'm sure, in time the renders will get better and better. Keep up the good work c.Shadow and thanks for the story so far.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Razzar

Positive points:
    A game that can be very good in the future. Interesting plot and characters.
    Made with one of the Illusion engines so 10/10.
    format VN format without killing you by clicking.
    Good character models for women. Like the latest Illusion games, the men look weird.
    Bad points:
    Amateur.
    A fairly low rendering and textures (I don't know how this works but I think it requires a more powerful computer or someone to render them for it)
  5. 4.00 star(s)

DrgnGdxxx

Promising prologue. The spelling and grammar is a bit off, but the maker said english wasn't their language and it isn't machine translation. If it is its edited very well. The animation is a little glitchy, but not unplayable. Really the only major problem here will probably be that it will probably take up a bunch of GBs when its done, and that is something that can't really be helped. I'm looking forward to more of this!