EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
the tutor.png

Overview:
You will star in the story of a man who has tried to be the example to follow as a tutor who helps young people to regulate their subjects but due to a bad pass in life he loses his job, his family distrusts him and his social status is in the floors.

With the last thing he has he opens a bar to keep the bill but everything seems low cost, until you meet a nice demon who comes from another world and she offers you her help...

With her help can you recover everything lost? Or would you like to have that and more...? That will be your decision!​

Thread Updated: 2022-09-17
Release Date: 2022-09-17
Developer: C.Shadow F95zone - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux:
- - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 7.png 8.png 9.png

Last edited by a moderator:

c.Shadow

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2020
the pregnancy tag was missing , to be 9/10 , along with the loli tag , oh yes it would be 10/10
Haha... true I'm missing the pregnancy tag... but maybe I'll put that content in the game later... I hope you enjoy the first part of my visual novel

Dalbert33

Dec 21, 2020
Going to try it but for 0.1 release,its nice download size....just keep updating it regularly and it should be fine :) Good luck and I am looking forward to see how this goes...

Reactions: c.Shadow

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Tutor: "...and you can't spell 'ha-ppi-ness' without saying 'penis'."
Girl: "Ara ara, teacher. That's all you had to say!"

3 (3).jpg

There's something in the tags that does not fill me with confidence, tho. :oops:

Last edited:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
doubt.gif I'm going to assume that all those tags aren't really in the first version and should just be in the genre spoiler as planned tags? because if so, I guess this isn't a slow burn :KEK: or that it's a pretty big first release....:unsure:,2 bad endings in first release? :whistle:

Edit:

Leaving that aside, it would be nice to know if the fetishes are avoidable (they don't happen according to player choice) skippable (they happen but the player doesn't see it) or forced.

Good Luck.

Last edited:
Reactions: c.Shadow

c.Shadow

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2020
Sigh~ Proofreader-kun, we require your presence. :whistle::coffee:
If you say it because of my lousy English, I hope you'll be patient with me... but if you say it because of the content I want my visual novel to have... I just hope it's not censored u.u

c.Shadow

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2020
View attachment 1942598

I'm going to assume that all those tags aren't really in the first version and should just be in the genre spoiler as planned tags? because if so, I guess this isn't a slow burn :KEK: or that it's a pretty big first release....:unsure:
Guess well, not all those tags are in the game... but I'll be working to fulfill them... the truth is my first time uploading a game, so I don't know very well how the system of all this is

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes