Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Guess well, not all those tags are in the game... but I'll be working to fulfill them... the truth is my first time uploading a game, so I don't know very well how the system of all this is
Only tags that you need are what are currently in game. Then add the planned tags. That way people aren't confused or jump in expecting certain things and then not have them.

Reactions: c.Shadow

c.Shadow

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2020
Sounds and looks like a pretty cool game.

Just curious if this a grindy sandbox?
If it is going to be a sandbox, I am working on it so that the next update can explore the world that I am creating and with it make a lot of content... for the moment this version only has the prologue

c.Shadow

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2020
Only tags that you need are what are currently in game. Then add the planned tags. That way people aren't confused or jump in expecting certain things and then not have them.
Okay, thank you very much, I really didn't know that, I'll see if I can change the tags so that people don't think badly about this release.

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Hey dev! Yes YOU!

Good luck! Love the game already.
I can feel you regarding the toaster pc. I use DAZ for my Renders and I can tell you using HS was allot better for the Health of my PC.
I look forward to see more from you and welcome to the Dev Family of F95.
If there is anything I can help you with, please let me know. I love to help where ever I can.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Is that all the tags that will be in this? What will we be managing? Is it something we'll have to constantly "babysit" or it will fall behind?

c.Shadow

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2020
I like the romance and harem tags. The question is whether Spanking, Lesbian, BDSM and femdom can be avoided.
What I plan to do is that you can choose how much to do with the characters, my novel will be more oriented towards corruption, but I also want to create different situations for those who do not like the theme of corruption and submission so much

c.Shadow

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2020
Hey dev! Yes YOU!

Good luck! Love the game already.
I can feel you regarding the toaster pc. I use DAZ for my Renders and I can tell you using HS was allot better for the Health of my PC.
I look forward to see more from you and welcome to the Dev Family of F95.
If there is anything I can help you with, please let me know. I love to help where ever I can.
Omg you created Out of Puberty!!!
First of all I want to tell you that I love your game... and it's one of many that motivated me to make my own game. I hope we can get along and give each other some advice, but you who have more experience...
And if my toaster then makes me depressed because I want to work on new renders but it takes about 1 hour to open HS I can't imagine what it would be like with Daz... I hope to update my computer soon to work better... sorry if I wrote a lot but it's just that I'm excited that I'm talking to you.

• Red Heart
Reactions: FluffyStudio

c.Shadow

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2020
Is that all the tags that will be in this? What will we be managing? Is it something we'll have to constantly "babysit" or it will fall behind?
Well... the intention is that all the tags will be in future updates... for now it's just the prologue and I'll be working to fulfill everything.

c.Shadow

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2020
Tutor: "...and you can't spell 'ha-ppi-ness' without saying 'penis'."
Girl: "Ara ara, teacher. That's all you had to say!"

View attachment 1942614

There's something in the tags that does not fill me with confidence, tho. :oops:
Haha... I loved your interpretation
Sorry about the tags... they're not all there yet but I'll be working on them... for now it's just the prologue

c.Shadow

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2020
Going to try it but for 0.1 release,its nice download size....just keep updating it regularly and it should be fine :) Good luck and I am looking forward to see how this goes...
Thank you very much, I am updating as you say and I hope to see how to compress it more so that it does not weigh so much... I hope you enjoy this prologue and wait for future updates

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Looking at the OP it seems like this game will just be another dumpster fire because the Dev tries to mix way too many tags together.
The game has too many tags I dislike to even give it a try.

• Sad

c.Shadow

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2020
Looking at the OP it seems like this game will just be another dumpster fire because the Dev tries to mix way too many tags together.
The game has too many tags I dislike to even give it a try.
I'm very sorry... it's the first time creating a game and uploading it to the platform... maybe you're right and it's not going to be a good game since I have a lot of ambitions in it... but I hope you can give it a chance and digrute the game

DeUglyOne

I haven't ignored you yet?
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
Well... the intention is that all the tags will be in future updates... for now it's just the prologue and I'll be working to fulfill everything.
From the post:

5. Please ensure games are properly tagged, tags should only include content which is currently in game. You can find a list of tags . The Genres section can include more specific tags/genres/fetishes.

Probably best to get that changed as soon as possible by reporting the OP and having a moderator do it for you until you can claim ownership of the thread. Otherwise, you could piss off a lot of people expecting things that aren't there.
Basically false advertising.

You might want to work on that banner pic as well. Very off putting.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
From the post:

5. Please ensure games are properly tagged, tags should only include content which is currently in game. You can find a list of tags . The Genres section can include more specific tags/genres/fetishes.

Probably best to get that changed as soon as possible by reporting the OP and having a moderator do it for you until you can claim ownership of the thread. Otherwise, you could piss off a lot of people expecting things that aren't there.
Basically false advertising.

You might want to work on that banner pic as well. Very off putting.
It's already been explained to the dev.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
I'm very sorry... it's the first time creating a game and uploading it to the platform... maybe you're right and it's not going to be a good game since I have a lot of ambitions in it... but I hope you can give it a chance and digrute the game
Just stick with it and try not to do too much at once or you will get burned out.

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes