c.Shadow

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2020
From the post:

5. Please ensure games are properly tagged, tags should only include content which is currently in game. You can find a list of tags . The Genres section can include more specific tags/genres/fetishes.

Probably best to get that changed as soon as possible by reporting the OP and having a moderator do it for you until you can claim ownership of the thread. Otherwise, you could piss off a lot of people expecting things that aren't there.
Basically false advertising.

You might want to work on that banner pic as well. Very off putting.
Yes, thank you very much, that's what I'm seeing, how to change the tags so that people don't get angry, and if I have to change the banner because I did it very improvised

c.Shadow

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2020
That should not matter as long you can prove you developed this game and follow the rules.
Hello... I wanted to ask if there is any way to be able to change the tags of the game... I did not understand rule 5 well and I want to fix it

AlBetGam

Feb 22, 2018
Hey OP, looks like you've set an ambitious project for yourself. Based on your overview, I'd recommend you get a good proofreader to help you out. I can't do that long-term, but here's a cleaned up version of the overview:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Good luck!

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Good luck with your game. Pretty good for first effort and it has potential for a nice revenge story.

Since you are planning to do sandbox, at least try not to have grind in it (gather x amount of this to do y). It's just boring

• Red Heart
Reactions: c.Shadow

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
"..until you meet a nice demon who comes from another world and she offers you her help.."
Initial Release:
2 bad endings.

What could go wrong :sneaky:

• Haha

c.Shadow

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2020
Hey OP, looks like you've set an ambitious project for yourself. Based on your overview, I'd recommend you get a good proofreader to help you out. I can't do that long-term, but here's a cleaned up version of the overview:

Good luck!
Thank you very much, I will need someone to help me correct what I write... the truth is that I am not very good at English but I am learning more and more

c.Shadow

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2020
Good luck with your game. Pretty good for first effort and it has potential for a nice revenge story.

Since you are planning to do sandbox, at least try not to have grind in it (gather x amount of this to do y). It's just boring
Thank you very much, I will try to make the revenge the decision of the player and the grinding part I do not want to lie to you if there will be... more than anything focused on money and lust (but I do not want to say more so as not to ruin it).... more than anything I will seek to make a fun game that is not so easy or complicated for the player and that grinding is necessary but accessible

c.Shadow

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2020
"..until you meet a nice demon who comes from another world and she offers you her help.."
Initial Release:
2 bad endings.

What could go wrong :sneaky:
Haha... it will be your decision if you want to see those endings, they are short but I hope you have fun

c.Shadow

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2020
Pet Peeve Checked: Initial release labeled Version 1.0 (rather than 0.1), a designation reserved for gold/gone to print/final release.
Oh... I really had no idea... I really wanted to start from version 1.0 and from there go forward

c.Shadow

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2020
incest father and daughter for sure...i prefer m/s but wish the developer luck
Thank you very much... I hope you can play it and enjoy it... There is going to be incest... but that will be later... and M/S if I'm not mistaken it's mother and son in this novel I don't think I'll put of that type but I'll give you a little spoiler if all goes well.

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
Thank you very much... I hope you can play it and enjoy it... There is going to be incest... but that will be later... and M/S if I'm not mistaken it's mother and son in this novel I don't think I'll put of that type but I'll give you a little spoiler if all goes well.

m/s is mother and son, my favorite fetish, sorry for my bad english

• Red Heart

c.Shadow

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2020
m/s is mother and son, my favorite fetish, sorry for my bad english
Don't worry I'm also bad at English and it's also one of my fetishes son and mother, I hope you're playing Restore Her Career and Sweet Affection those two are very good M/S games

CountKael

May 16, 2022
Another Teacher+Corruption combo, I swear yall teachers license should be revoked . atleast we have a sexy demoness with us this time. good luck dev! omw to try this one out

• Haha

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
not bad for a first release - and no worries about "bad english" - not everyone does speak english propperly (i am also not native).
But the only (little annoying) thing you really need to change:
Him/his = refering to males
Her = refering to females

He is her brother, and she is his sister. Trousers belong to him, while skirts belong to her.

Mostly you did it correct, but i remember definitively some "wrong" lines regarding that.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 5 Votes