Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
so far i liked it. the only thing that hurts this game from getting alot of attention is the art. hopefully it gets better down the line. the english isn't super bad. at the very least it's good enough to get through the story with no major issues.

i did have an issue with people calling him "Tutor" some parts of the game it didnt make sense. even then, Tutor isnt a title that people are addressed as especially since he is/was a teacher. not some dude who went to the students houses individually for one on one seesions.

i would prefer they call him "Mr.(Last Name)" it would make more sense.

the game could probably use a different title as well. maybe something like "One hell of a Teacher" since it has demon based mind control elements. i say this cause i'm pretty sure there is another game called Tutor.

overall i look forward to the next update. i hope grind isn't too bad in sanbox. good luck dev.

Reactions: Razzar

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
What I plan to do is that you can choose how much to do with the characters, my novel will be more oriented towards corruption, but I also want to create different situations for those who do not like the theme of corruption and submission so much
As I have indicated, I like the romance and harem part. Whether I like corruption will depend on exactly how it's implemented. I usually don't like submission (I just noticed that it also has the maledom tag, and I only like that if it's light or if it's just role playing). I guess I'll wait to see how the game develops to see if I'm interested.

redbear76

May 25, 2022
What I plan to do is that you can choose how much to do with the characters, my novel will be more oriented towards corruption, but I also want to create different situations for those who do not like the theme of corruption and submission so much
Yeah corruption and submission two tags I'd love so much:geek::geek::geek::geek:

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
So far the biggest issue I have is the amount of unnecessary animations at the beginning. It gets distracting trying to read while there's repetitive movements going on right next to the words, and a lot of them don't even have a point and just involve a character moving their head around or something. Not to mention, it also puts a lot of strain on my CPU for no reason. It gets a lot less problematic later on, but if you're gonna start doing it as much as you did at the start in later updates, at least give us the option to swap out the more pointless ones for static images.

It would also be nice if the characters had default names. I don't want to choose a name for the family members, but if I leave the prompt blank then they end up nameless.

Aside from that, it's good so far. The Engrish could definitely use some work, but it isn't *nearly* as unreadable as a lot of games on here, or even as bad as the game's description originally was.

redbear76

May 25, 2022
I just finish prologue. I liked almost all. You are making a good work.
I like animations and dialogue. Just could be useful have some indications about corruption/love/respect for important ppl to know how it's going with them.

A just a typo as you see in attached pic: I guess it should be "potion" instead "position"

c.Shadow

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2020
so far i liked it. the only thing that hurts this game from getting alot of attention is the art. hopefully it gets better down the line. the english isn't super bad. at the very least it's good enough to get through the story with no major issues.

i did have an issue with people calling him "Tutor" some parts of the game it didnt make sense. even then, Tutor isnt a title that people are addressed as especially since he is/was a teacher. not some dude who went to the students houses individually for one on one seesions.

i would prefer they call him "Mr.(Last Name)" it would make more sense.

the game could probably use a different title as well. maybe something like "One hell of a Teacher" since it has demon based mind control elements. i say this cause i'm pretty sure there is another game called Tutor.

overall i look forward to the next update. i hope grind isn't too bad in sanbox. good luck dev.
Thank you very much for your criticism!!

I will take it into account more than anything that the characters refer to the main character as a tutor... what you said is not wrong, I plan to do the sandbox more than anything so that the main character can go to the houses of different students to give them tutoring (I don't count anymore...).

I'll also try to make sandbox grinding necessary and fun... I'll explore that in more detail later.

c.Shadow

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2020
As I have indicated, I like the romance and harem part. Whether I like corruption will depend on exactly how it's implemented. I usually don't like submission (I just noticed that it also has the maledom tag, and I only like that if it's light or if it's just role playing). I guess I'll wait to see how the game develops to see if I'm interested.
I am going to focus a large part on the formation of the main character, since originally he was not interested or interested in more than simple sexual relations.... but as the story unfolds, he will change his way of being.

I also want that to be part of the player's decision... (so I have a lot of work to doo_O)

(Sorry if I can't give you many details but I don't want to ruin the idea I have about the game):whistle:

c.Shadow

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2020
I won't know how as teacher you would mess with your female students :LOL:
No, it's something I've never done... but here under the anonymity I can tell you that it's not something I haven't thought about doing either.:censored:

c.Shadow

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2020
So far the biggest issue I have is the amount of unnecessary animations at the beginning. It gets distracting trying to read while there's repetitive movements going on right next to the words, and a lot of them don't even have a point and just involve a character moving their head around or something. Not to mention, it also puts a lot of strain on my CPU for no reason. It gets a lot less problematic later on, but if you're gonna start doing it as much as you did at the start in later updates, at least give us the option to swap out the more pointless ones for static images.

It would also be nice if the characters had default names. I don't want to choose a name for the family members, but if I leave the prompt blank then they end up nameless.

Aside from that, it's good so far. The Engrish could definitely use some work, but it isn't *nearly* as unreadable as a lot of games on here, or even as bad as the game's description originally was.
I also thought that the animated renders at the beginning were very unnecessary... in the end my intention is that the player becomes fond of Ginn and wants to know more about her story, that is why I focused a lot on the beginning that was animated... But after that I'm going to remaster it to make it look more fluid since they were from my first renders and the truth is I'm not happy with how it turned out:(

I tried to give the characters their default name in case the player didn't want to put them on but the code didn't come out... now I really need help on that part.:cry:

And as you say, I have to give my English a polish and write well what I write... I will do my best to make the dialogues as readable as possible

Without further ado, thank you very much for playing my novel and I hope you liked it.:love:

c.Shadow

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2020
I just finish prologue. I liked almost all. You are making a good work.
I like animations and dialogue. Just could be useful have some indications about corruption/love/respect for important ppl to know how it's going with them.

A just a typo as you see in attached pic: I guess it should be "potion" instead "position"
Oh thank you very much... I will change that immediately if you see more errors I would be grateful if you tell me...

And yes I will be working on a GUI so you can see how the corruption / love and respect of the different characters goes

redbear76

May 25, 2022
No, it's something I've never done... but here under the anonymity I can tell you that it's not something I haven't thought about doing either.:censored:
In fact I said "would". I understand what you mean, girls around seventeen and eighteen are really interesting and someone still innocent:sneaky:

redbear76

May 25, 2022
Thank you for playing it... I hope you liked it and look forward to future updates. :love:
You can count on it! I'll look forward for updates because you had a good idea and also development is interesting. So continue with this way and update regularly and I'll become also your patron.
Learn from critics but don't be mad to them, because you can't satisfy everybody.;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: c.Shadow

c.Shadow

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2020
You can count on it! I'll look forward for updates because you had a good idea and also development is interesting. So continue with this way and update regularly and I'll become also your patron.
Learn from critics but don't be mad to them, because you can't satisfy everybody.;)
Seriously, thank you very much... I was very nervous about having bad reviews... but now talking to you and the others motivated me a lot to continue with my novel...

I will take into account what you tell me and I will thank you very much if you support me on my patreon...:love:

Haha... and about your other comment... you can't even imagine how young women are now... they are very daring. :oops:

Reactions: Hyperserver

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
I'll probably update this as I play maybe.

But the main menu is a little.. annoying..
1658717599886.png
They should go from left to right honestly, just makes it look neater. Also when you hover over one of the options, it makes a sound and flashes to the girl.. But if you hover between 2 of them, it freaks out and rapidly swaps between the 2 girls every millisecond. With sound and flash.

Reactions: c.Shadow
3.00 star(s) 5 Votes