c.Shadow

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2020
just always remember:
YOU as the developer - you know each part of the game and you know the locations and what's in your mind.
The player doesn't know and probably running around, searching for the next trigger event - that's what's boring and annoying.
So even with the best intentions - sandbox EASY turns into a boring grind.
If you repeat scenes, and they turn out to be slightly different every time, it will maybe work.
Just repeating EXACTLY the same stuff over and over again will end annoying, boring and be a massive turn-off (imho)
You're right that I shouldn't make the game so repetitive... I was thinking of doing it that way so that the duration of the game is longer... but what that will cause is that it will get boring. :unsure:

I am going to think, for example, that every time I go to a house to give tutoring there is a different event... so that the main character can corrupt the characters...

Where I was thinking that events can change is at the bar... but I won't talk much about that for now hehe!:censored:

Thank you very much for your advice... the truth is that every time I talk to you you give me new ideas and I rethink how to direct the story so that it is not boring:D

btw:
@ c.Shadow :
why do i always think about that:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
whenever i read your nickname? :ROFLMAO:
Hahaha... I don't know why it comes to your mind that I'm that ship... but I think it's funny :ROFLMAO:
PS: My nickname is a secret.:whistle::coffee:

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
You're right that I shouldn't make the game so repetitive... I was thinking of doing it that way so that the duration of the game is longer... but what that will cause is that it will get boring. :unsure:
Exactly That's why people HATE sandbox - sandbox NEVER - NEVER - NEVER EVER - should be used to make the game "longer" - or even suggest there is content where there isn't.
Lots of games advertise "hours of content" - where there actually are 3 new scenes which repeat 1000 times.
Sandbox for the sake of lengthen a game is damned right before it started

I am going to think, for example, that every time I go to a house to give tutoring there is a different event... so that the main character can corrupt the characters...

Where I was thinking that events can change is at the bar... but I won't talk much about that for now hehe!:censored:
THAT - compaired to the above mentionned - could work

Hahaha... I don't know why it comes to your mind that I'm that ship... but I think it's funny :ROFLMAO:
PS: My nickname is a secret.:whistle::coffee:
well:
the ship is called "Sea Shaddow" - your nickname is called "c.Shadow" (spoken/spelled as "sea Shaddow")

Last edited:
Reactions: c.Shadow

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I'm sorry to tell you that if FemDom is planned... on the one hand it will be because of the dark perversions that the wife has and on the other, a character that I hope nobody expects....

I don't know if it's going to count as NTR... Rather I want to introduce the issue of prostitution...
Will femdom and prostitution be avoidable? If it's unavoidable to prostitute LIs, I prefer to know beforehand: I would not need to wait for how the game evolves to know that I'm not interested.

On the other hand, I don't like any LI that has unavoidable femdom. Femdom annoys me a lot, I don't like domination, and I especially dislike someone dominating or trying to dominate the MC.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Personally I would like my game to be mostly animated but I think I will do that when I learn to work in unity or unreal.
Well, if you do decide to do that in your next games, I'd ask that you design it with the idea of having the idle animations be optional. I'm asking not just because of personal preference, but as an accessibility option. For example, if someone doesn't want to play your game because they don't like harems, that's just a matter of personal preference. But if someone can't play your game because they're color-blind, and your game constantly requires the player to identify red and green, that's a problem that should be addressed. Unfortunately, there's not a lot of consideration for low-stimulation accessibility options in modern games... For some people, turning down the graphics (such as turning off idle animations) is as important as being able to turn down the volume.

• Red Heart

c.Shadow

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2020
Exactly That's why people HATE sandbox - sandbox NEVER - NEVER - NEVER EVER - should be used to make the game "longer" - or even suggest there is content where there isn't.
Lots of games advertise "hours of content" - where there actually are 3 new scenes which repeat 1000 times.
Sandbox for the sake of lengthen a game is damned right before it started

THAT - compaired to the above mentionned - could work

well:
the ship is called "Sea Shaddow" - your nickname is called "c.Shadow" (spoken/spelled as "sea Shaddow")
I was thinking about how I want to carry out my novel and I want to use as a base idea 2 games that I loved, the first one is harem hotel and the second one is corruption...

I want to take my novel to the harem hotel side where the events are different but you can repeat the sex scenes among others when you unlock them... but putting it together with the lewdness of corruption.

Maybe with this I will discard the idea of romanticism or I can carry it out as the public sex life game does...

And if I understood you how my nickname sounds the same as the ship... only that I would never have thought of that ship, well I didn't even know it existed xD

c.Shadow

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2020
Will femdom and prostitution be avoidable? If it's unavoidable to prostitute LIs, I prefer to know beforehand: I would not need to wait for how the game evolves to know that I'm not interested.

On the other hand, I don't like any LI that has unavoidable femdom. Femdom annoys me a lot, I don't like domination, and I especially dislike someone dominating or trying to dominate the MC.
ooh! I'm sorry to tell you that I want to take my novel to the lassive side of things... I want to make it very perverted so to speak.

If you can decide to avoid prostitution, but not because you have avoided it, I will not remove the temptation that you want to do it.

for instance; one day I give you the option to prostitute someone but you reject it... some events happen in which you need quick money and you are left with the option of grinding or prostituting someone to get the money faster.

The same goes for domination... you may have to dominate someone or use a character that dominates someone else to overcome a circumstance.

I'm still developing those parts of the story so I can change something or add different routes for the main story... but I want to tell you, I want to focus a lot on the perverted side because the intention of the game or the main theme is corruption not only the protagonist but also the player.

c.Shadow

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2020
Well, if you do decide to do that in your next games, I'd ask that you design it with the idea of having the idle animations be optional. I'm asking not just because of personal preference, but as an accessibility option. For example, if someone doesn't want to play your game because they don't like harems, that's just a matter of personal preference. But if someone can't play your game because they're color-blind, and your game constantly requires the player to identify red and green, that's a problem that should be addressed. Unfortunately, there's not a lot of consideration for low-stimulation accessibility options in modern games... For some people, turning down the graphics (such as turning off idle animations) is as important as being able to turn down the volume.
Or well, looking at it from the health side where players may have some visual problem such as color blindness or epilepsy, there you are right that you have to see how to change colors or how you say have emphasis on animations ... the truth I had no consideration for that...

I don't know if renpy will have any tool for visual care, I'm going to investigate what I can do.

for now if I am going to minimize the use of animations, but in the sex scenes among others they will see animated

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
ooh! I'm sorry to tell you that I want to take my novel to the lassive side of things... I want to make it very perverted so to speak.

If you can decide to avoid prostitution, but not because you have avoided it, I will not remove the temptation that you want to do it.

for instance; one day I give you the option to prostitute someone but you reject it... some events happen in which you need quick money and you are left with the option of grinding or prostituting someone to get the money faster.
Without a doubt there are only two options for me: either leave the game if I'm forced to prostitute a LI or earn the money in another way. I don't contemplate the option of prostituting an LI, not even as a theory.

The same goes for domination... you may have to dominate someone or use a character that dominates someone else to overcome a circumstance.
I will not watch a domination sex scene under any circumstances. So if there is no other way, I'll skip it using CTRL.

If domination has nothing to do with sex, nor does it affect the MC directly, then I don't give a damn that it exists.

I'm still developing those parts of the story so I can change something or add different routes for the main story... but I want to tell you, I want to focus a lot on the perverted side because the intention of the game or the main theme is corruption not only the protagonist but also the player.
I don't mind developing the perverted side as long as there is romance and I can avoid certain fetishes that I particularly dislike (including but not limited to prostitution, sharing, NTR)

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
So let me get this right,

The wife gets mad because the husband wanted to help a woman, didn't care at all about the circumstance but because he helped a woman she now wants a divorce? She even says "he now wants to help another woman".... Like what? You wouldn't be happy unless he left someone to due to come straight home? Jesus fucking Christ. Even taking into account that backstory that is a wow.... Seems more like she already had her mind made up and just wanted a reason to pull the trigger

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
So let me get this right,

The wife gets mad because the husband wanted to help a woman, didn't care at all about the circumstance but because he helped a woman she now wants a divorce? She even says "he now wants to help another woman".... Like what? You wouldn't be happy unless he left someone to due to come straight home? Jesus fucking Christ. Even taking into account that backstory that is a wow.... Seems more like she already had her mind made up and just wanted a reason to pull the trigger
To be fair, he *was* caught groping and making out with a student, while married to her. And she lost her job because she defended him for cheating on her. The really unbelievable part is that she hadn't already divorced him. She was probably constantly pestered by thoughts about him possibly cheating on her again, and wondering if it was a mistake to stay with him. So when he comes home late and says, "There was this woman..." her mind is immediately like, "AHHHH, IT'S TRUE!"

• Red Heart

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
To be fair, he *was* caught groping and making out with a student, while married to her. And she lost her job because she defended him for cheating on her. The really unbelievable part is that she hadn't already divorced him. She was probably constantly pestered by thoughts about him possibly cheating on her again, and wondering if it was a mistake to stay with him. So when he comes home late and says, "There was this woman..." her mind is immediately like, "AHHHH, IT'S TRUE!"
Except the fact she straight jumps to the conclusion when he said he was helping someone, she automatically assume it was a girl and automatically assumed "helping" meant more than helping.

Someone stating with someone that cheated on them is far from unbelievable, people do it all the time. It's called giving second chances, people actually liked to think the ones they love made a mistake and it won't happen again. Which is what I would've assumed she did but again, the second he came home late, she jumped down his neck without even letting him try to explain what happened.

It's obvious she not only held onto it, but also held it over his head the whole time.

c.Shadow

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2020
Without a doubt there are only two options for me: either leave the game if I'm forced to prostitute a LI or earn the money in another way. I don't contemplate the option of prostituting an LI, not even as a theory.

I will not watch a domination sex scene under any circumstances. So if there is no other way, I'll skip it using CTRL.

If domination has nothing to do with sex, nor does it affect the MC directly, then I don't give a damn that it exists.

I don't mind developing the perverted side as long as there is romance and I can avoid certain fetishes that I particularly dislike (including but not limited to prostitution, sharing, NTR)
Then it pains me a lot to tell you that this novel may not be to your liking.

These days I have been rewriting the script to see how I could make the novel to everyone's liking, but the truth is that if I do it I deviate a lot from the original plot that I want there to be.

There will be times when it is necessary to go through the topics that you tell me you would not like to see or do.

You don't know how much it hurts me to tell you because the truth is that I would like everyone to play my novel, but I can't please everyone.
I still invite you to play the following updates and when you see a topic that you don't like, stop there and keep telling me what you would have liked to happen or any ideas you have, since that helps me think of different approaches, not only mine.

And this type of criticism or ideas helps me a lot to improve the plot of my novel.

Without more for the moment, I hope you continue commenting and I hope to see you here again.

Reactions: BlasKyau

c.Shadow

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2020
Except the fact she straight jumps to the conclusion when he said he was helping someone, she automatically assume it was a girl and automatically assumed "helping" meant more than helping.

Someone stating with someone that cheated on them is far from unbelievable, people do it all the time. It's called giving second chances, people actually liked to think the ones they love made a mistake and it won't happen again. Which is what I would've assumed she did but again, the second he came home late, she jumped down his neck without even letting him try to explain what happened.

It's obvious she not only held onto it, but also held it over his head the whole time.
I left it somewhat implicit since later in the plot of the game it will be explained why she jumped so frantically that night.

As Rosen King says here, the main character had already cheated on her once, she lost her job and her credibility towards him, but because of her love for the main character and her daughter, she wanted to endure.

Behind the scenes, the stepdaughter has been giving her ideas that it's not worth continuing with the main character. (This will be seen later.)
Not to explain too much, those are the general reasons why the wife exploded like this and wanted to have a divorce.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Then it pains me a lot to tell you that this novel may not be to your liking.

These days I have been rewriting the script to see how I could make the novel to everyone's liking, but the truth is that if I do it I deviate a lot from the original plot that I want there to be.

There will be times when it is necessary to go through the topics that you tell me you would not like to see or do.

You don't know how much it hurts me to tell you because the truth is that I would like everyone to play my novel, but I can't please everyone.
I still invite you to play the following updates and when you see a topic that you don't like, stop there and keep telling me what you would have liked to happen or any ideas you have, since that helps me think of different approaches, not only mine.

And this type of criticism or ideas helps me a lot to improve the plot of my novel.

Without more for the moment, I hope you continue commenting and I hope to see you here again.
Unless domination is an absolute constant in the game, I don't mind skipping a few scenes. Prostituting LIs is the big NO for me (or sharing them, or the NTR). If I can avoid prostituting LIs without negative consequences, then I think I might be interested in the game. The same for sharing and NTR if they exist in the game.

In any case, I'll try the game and let you know what you've asked for.

Behind the scenes, the stepdaughter has been giving her ideas that it's not worth continuing with the main character. (This will be seen later.)
I don't know, if the stepdaughter has been speaking out against the MC to her mother, would it be possible to send them both to hell and stay with the rest of the LI? I haven't started the game and I already dislike the stepdaughter.

• Red Heart

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Unless domination is an absolute constant in the game, I don't mind skipping a few scenes. Prostituting LIs is the big NO for me (or sharing them, or the NTR). If I can avoid prostituting LIs without negative consequences, then I think I might be interested in the game. The same for sharing and NTR if they exist in the game.

I don't know, if the stepdaughter has been speaking out against the MC to her mother, would it be possible to send them both to hell and stay with the rest of the LI? I haven't started the game and I already dislike the stepdaughter.
it's mentioned the stepdaughter was influenced by her friend who is part of the wrong crowd but yeah...she's a little shit.:LOL:

• Haha

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
As for me i dont mind the corruption plot of the game. i just worry about the girls being used or getting it on with anyone other than MC. i want MC to have his Harem and share his girls only if the player makes the choice. i dont mind that they get a little corrupted along the way. i mean you are using succubus magic to get what you want after all.:sneaky:

by the way i'm curious. the story say that whoever drinks the potion will make them like the MC more. is this because he is the first person they see? or is the potion specifically designed to make people like the MC and only the MC.

for example lets say someone saw the MC using the potion on someone and tried to steal and use it for themselves by giving it to someone else. would the person who drank the potion be unaffected until they came into contact with the MC or what?

kind of curious cause imagine the day MC decides to use his bar to mass corrupt people by offering the "house special" could make alot of events available for a sandbox game. the same with school "fruit juice" as part of the cafeteria food.

• Red Heart

c.Shadow

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2020

I am very glad that you are interested in my game even though it has themes that you do not like.

The domination will be a constant little by little since the main character has to go through events that make him change, so to speak, from the good guy to the bad guy.

The prostitution and the NTR will most likely be selectable by the player, it won't be the main plot but it could affect the alternate endings I plan the story to have.

I don't want to talk too much about the end of stepdaughter... the plan for her is to make you hate her so you guys feel comfortable giving her the consequences.

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes