c.Shadow

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2020
It's fine with me to divide LIs into two groups (love and slaves). In any case, it would be interesting to indicate in some way which LI belongs to each group (and also make it clear that each LI only has one route).

As I say, I prefer to avoid all the sex scenes with the stepdaughter. Either way I don't intend to see any (if it isn't possible to avoid or skip them, I'll use CTRL on them)

I'll give an example: The bad guy has a button with which he can destroy the world. He sets the condition, in order not to destroy the world, that the MC prostitutes his LIs. World finished.
Yes, I already have written that Ginn explain how to recognize those who fall in love and those who become enslaved.

But the stepdaughter is going to be key to that and her plot is going to be forced so that the main character begins to fall to the bottom of corruption.

Like the example you gave, if I plan for there to be decision events that have their consequences, both in the course of the plot and in the ending.

c.Shadow

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2020
Then now it's all depends of how good it will be written/arranged, and also about potential share partners, (seems some people like normal models, where some likes dilfs or even fat ugly bastards :D). But being it an illusion based game I guess there is not much options, saying that iNSight did pretty good job with male models variety and it was also illusion based if I recall correctly.

Anyway good luck and best wishes, I'm really curious how it all turn out.
I need to play iNSight, there are already several who recommend it, but every time I try to download it, the download stops and it gives me an error, I don't know why this is happening... :(

And thank you very much, I'm about to finish some details for the sandbox and start rendering the continuation of the story, but I'm very happy because I finally managed to program the sandbox with schedules... it took almost 1000 lines of code to make it work... . XD

c.Shadow

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2020
will there be more updates , am loving this game wish there was more
Oooow really thank you very much, these comments make me more motivated to give 100% of myself!!

I do not promise anything but I hope this month to release the continuation and I will give you a sample of the sandbox that I made so that you can tell me your comments.

Reactions: JuneMarshallxoxo

c.Shadow

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2020
Unlike most people, I prefer to leave the default names, which in this case is none. For the MC name I have used the same one that the MC has in another game I am playing, and for the last name the following name that has appeared in the conversation. For the stepdaughter the first female name that has appeared in that same game. And for the wife the following. I'm tired of naming. So the daughter is called 1 and if I have to name more, the next one will be 2 and so on ad infinitum.
They are only the family that you can give them their name... all the other characters will have a default name... I am also looking at putting the default name to the family, but the truth is that I would not like to do it because I want everyone to become attached to the family in their own way.

And in the end give them that happiness or that guilt because they have named the characters that name.

I think that the name has one n more:

View attachment 1965620

Also, that first option is the only one I like.

I didn't like the stepdaughter. If she can only be controlled my interest in her is absolutely nil. Actually I prefer much more to convince her mother to kick her out of the house and never see her again.
Thank you very much for telling me about that error, if you see more please tell me so that I can make the change before the next update.

And from the stepdaughter I plan to do everything except kick her out of the house, as I said before, she is the key for everything to start

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
Liked the start, will give a review after some more updates. Still some points, a proof reader would be good, even if I've seen cases of much worse Engrish. Here it's not difficult to understand, just a annoyance (and then i'm not a native English speaking person). Then as been noticed before, good looking women and bad looking men. It would have been better not to show the MC at all. :ROFLMAO:

Keep up the good work Dev! (y)
:devilish:

• Red Heart
Reactions: c.Shadow

c.Shadow

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2020
Liked the start, will give a review after some more updates. Still some points, a proof reader would be good, even if I've seen cases of much worse Engrish. Here it's not difficult to understand, just a annoyance (and then i'm not a native English speaking person). Then as been noticed before, good looking women and bad looking men. It would have been better not to show the MC at all. :ROFLMAO:

Keep up the good work Dev! (y)
:devilish:
Thank you very much, I'm glad you liked this prologue, I'll be happy to read you again in the following updates.

I am reviewing the English part a lot, I am not a native speaker either, but I am helping myself with some courses.

Hahaha, I chose that MC more than anything because I needed someone who looks old and tired and who shows that he has experience in life, I also want his face to be seen to better understand his moods since I want to denote how this suffers and changes in the passing of history...

But well... I thank you again for having played this prologue and I hope you like the following updates.

Reactions: TheDick69+

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
They are only the family that you can give them their name... all the other characters will have a default name... I am also looking at putting the default name to the family, but the truth is that I would not like to do it because I want everyone to become attached to the family in their own way.

And in the end give them that happiness or that guilt because they have named the characters that name.
Well, I don't have any game save, so probably the name will be asdf ñlkj for the MC and 1, 2 and 3 for the wife, the daughter and stepdaughter. asdf is a name that I use a lot when I'm forced to name a MC. I don't usually have to name girls, so numbering them seems like a great option. Although if I have another game open when I play again, I might use whatever name the MC has in that game, and use the first 3 female names that appear in it as names for the mother, daughter, and stepdaughter. We'll see when it happens.

It's nothing personal, it's that I prefer to have pre-established names since I never know what name to put (no, I have never used my name for the MC of any game, and I will never do it)

And from the stepdaughter I plan to do everything except kick her out of the house, as I said before, she is the key for everything to start
Ok, as long as there aren't any forced sex scenes with her. I can accept the MC making her life miserable, and even torturing or blackmailing her, as long as we can avoid all her sex scenes.

Like the example you gave, if I plan for there to be decision events that have their consequences, both in the course of the plot and in the ending.
In my case I will not prostitute the LIs. However, if it has negative consequences in the course of the plot, there is a 100% chance that I will not continue the game after it. And if it's going to have negative consequences for the ending, I'd rather know because I'd rather see no ending than see a bad ending.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Just saw your patreon post. and 3 things.

1. i'd avoid mentioning anything Loli related on there as that could probably get the hammer brought down on you fast if Patreon takes notice.

2. i dont think you're supposed to post images with nudity on a public post for the same reason. usually those posts require them to be locked at least to the lowest tier.

3. gave that Hentai a shot and the Animation style annoyed me the most and not really any good angles :LOL:

redbear76

May 25, 2022

1. i'd avoid mentioning anything Loli related on there as that could probably get the hammer brought down on you fast if Patreon takes notice.

2. i dont think you're supposed to post images with nudity on a public post for the same reason. usually those posts require them to be locked at least to the lowest tier.

3. gave that Hentai a shot and the Animation style annoyed me the most and not really any good angles :LOL:
It seems Patreon catch him :-(

c.Shadow

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2020

Thank you very much for your advice, the truth is that if I happen to publish those posts that have already suspended my account, I am looking at how I can enable it again and I will be careful to see what I upload
And about hentai, it's good that you've seen it, I think the same that its angles are very exaggerated but what I most wanted you to notice is the idea of what is going to happen in the bar as in the schools in my novel is very similar not to say the same...

BUT ANYWAY!
The good news is that I already have version 1.1 ready
today I wanted to publish it on patreon but since my account is suspended we will have to wait, but by September 17 it will be for the public!!

Libita

Mar 25, 2019
Subscribestar is where people move when they get into trouble with Patreon. Happens more often than you'd think, basically every mind control game. So I would advise to move there. You can still try to get your Patreon account working. But even if you manage to do that, this can happen again pretty easily, so it's always useful to have an alternative set up.

I have no experience with the platform itself, but as I said, Subscribestar is basically where everyone moves if they go off Patreon.

c.Shadow

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2020
Subscribestar is where people move when they get into trouble with Patreon. Happens more often than you'd think, basically every mind control game. So I would advise to move there. You can still try to get your Patreon account working. But even if you manage to do that, this can happen again pretty easily, so it's always useful to have an alternative set up.

I have no experience with the platform itself, but as I said, Subscribestar is basically where everyone moves if they go off Patreon.
I was able to recover my patreon account...
But I also already made a SubscribeStar account to have it as a backup, but what I don't know is if I can upload loli content there (which was the reason why I was suspended from Patreon) or should I also be careful with that type of content.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
But I also already made a SubscribeStar account to have it as a backup, but what I don't know is if I can upload loli content there (which was the reason why I was suspended from Patreon) or should I also be careful with that type of content.
As far as I know in Subscribestar you won't have problems with that type of content.

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Substar you should be okay, but I still wouldn't advetise it front and center. But should be fine.

c.Shadow

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2020
As far as I know in Subscribestar you won't have problems with that type of content.
Substar you should be okay, but I still wouldn't advetise it front and center. But should be fine.
Thanks, I'll think about whether to upload that content to networks or just leave it in the game so that this problem of being suspended doesn't happen again....:rolleyes:

But anyway, wait for September 17 when I will release version 1.1 to the public, for the time being I will only share it on patreon to respect the patrons;)

I also thank you all for your support! :love:

Reactions: DarkDank

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Thanks, I'll think about whether to upload that content to networks or just leave it in the game so that this problem of being suspended doesn't happen again....:rolleyes:

But anyway, wait for September 17 when I will release version 1.1 to the public, for the time being I will only share it on patreon to respect the patrons;)

I also thank you all for your support! :love:
If you want a place to post teaser Loli images, a pixiv could work.
Can't link to it on Patreon but having a link on Twitter should be okay.
Just link to the Pixiv itself and not the particular image in question.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
And about hentai, it's good that you've seen it, I think the same that its angles are very exaggerated but what I most wanted you to notice is the idea of what is going to happen in the bar as in the schools in my novel is very similar not to say the same...
personally i like the "Saimin Seishidou" series in regards to the Mind control theme and technically corruption. the fat/ugly bastard tag i could do without though:whistle:

• Red Heart
3.00 star(s) 5 Votes