c.Shadow

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2020
Substar you should be okay, but I still wouldn't advetise it front and center. But should be fine.
But do you think there is no problem with uploading loli doing lewd things?
I was thinking of occupying my DeviantArt account or the Akiwara to upload that content and just share the link so you can enter to see my patreons and soon Subscribers...

I also don't want to be using many platforms so it doesn't get messy if you want to see such content you have to go to this page and so, if not, I want to centralize my content and I was thinking of using Discord by levels to share the normal content and the lascivious

c.Shadow

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2020
personally i like the "Saimin Seishidou" series in regards to the Mind control theme and technically corruption. the fat/ugly bastard tag i could do without though:whistle:
oof! I loved that series...especially the second one, the girl looks like No.18 from Dragon Ball!

And in my series I won't have fat/ugly bastard as the main character, but they will appear in case the main character wants to share his harem

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
i forgot to mention. but if you're gonna keep your Patreon account then here's a few tips.

Never mention Loli content or even the word itself in any shape or form.
if you're gonna add that content in the game, unless you're gonna hide the age behind a patch i'd suggest the option to change the characters age in the game when they're introduced. but for the most part it should say something like.

"This is Girl1 she is X amount of years old." if left empty the Default is 18.

maybe you can leave a hint like a number of dots or have a frame where they have the actual numbers in their hands/fingers.

also never post lewd content on public posts unless they hide the naughty bits. lingerie seems to be ok but full on nudity seems to be an issue.

and probably never mention f95 directly. some rare cases it's been an issue but yeah best to avoid it.

As for subscribe star.
the game itself can have loli content but i have no idea what you can advertise there. best bet is to just let the Players find that content in the game and give them an option how to handle it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: c.Shadow

c.Shadow

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2020
i forgot to mention. but if you're gonna keep your Patreon account then here's a few tips.

Never mention Loli content or even the word itself in any shape or form.
if you're gonna add that content in the game, unless you're gonna hide the age behind a patch i'd suggest the option to change the characters age in the game when they're introduced. but for the most part it should say something like.

"This is Girl1 she is X amount of years old." if left empty the Default is 18.

maybe you can leave a hint like a number of dots or have a frame where they have the actual numbers in their hands/fingers.

also never post lewd content on public posts unless they hide the naughty bits. lingerie seems to be ok but full on nudity seems to be an issue.

and probably never mention f95 directly. some rare cases it's been an issue but yeah best to avoid it.

As for subscribe star.
the game itself can have loli content but i have no idea what you can advertise there. best bet is to just let the Players find that content in the game and give them an option how to handle it.
Thanks for your advice, I'll be more careful what I upload on Patreon and maybe only upload loli content in other places than there.

I do not want to put the age on any character in the game, so players can imagine the age they would like the characters to be. But anyway, thanks for your advice.

I think I will not mention F95 either so you do not get in trouble like you say... only when I upload the games for the public, I will leave the link so they can download it, but I will not mention F95 on Patreon.

And I still see the subscribeStar thing.
I did not want to use two donation accounts, but I think it will be necessary to have a backup.

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Thanks for your advice, I'll be more careful what I upload on Patreon and maybe only upload loli content in other places than there.

I do not want to put the age on any character in the game, so players can imagine the age they would like the characters to be. But anyway, thanks for your advice.

I think I will not mention F95 either so you do not get in trouble like you say... only when I upload the games for the public, I will leave the link so they can download it, but I will not mention F95 on Patreon.

And I still see the subscribeStar thing.
I did not want to use two donation accounts, but I think it will be necessary to have a backup.
Have you looked at uploading problematic content to a site like lewdpatcher?

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Just have to wait for the upgrade request to be approved
You do have the option to post links in the thread in the meantime. Something weird's been going on lately and at least two other games I'm following have been waiting almost a whole day for the first post to be updated, but their updates were still playable since they were posted in the thread. Not really sure if it's just something wrong with those two, though, since the "Latest Updates" page does show other games being posted since then...

c.Shadow

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2020
You do have the option to post links in the thread in the meantime. Something weird's been going on lately and at least two other games I'm following have been waiting almost a whole day for the first post to be updated, but their updates were still playable since they were posted in the thread. Not really sure if it's just something wrong with those two, though, since the "Latest Updates" page does show other games being posted since then...
I'll listen to you, it's been more than 12 hours since I uploaded the request and when I uploaded version 1.0 it didn't take more than 3 hours, I just hope I don't get into trouble... xD

c.Shadow

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2020
Guys try to download the new version from the download links that I modified
Rosen King tells me that F95 has had some problems uploading update requests so I'm going to wait for them to update on the page,

While you can already download and play it, if you can't download it, I'll leave the download links in public on my patreon

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I see that the romance tag has disappeared. Is there still a love route with some LIs? Or now you can only enslave them?

• Wow

c.Shadow

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2020
I see that the romance tag has disappeared. Is there still a love route with some LIs? Or now you can only enslave them?
Thanks for letting me know, I may have deleted the tag by accident... I already put it back...
There will still be romance between the MC and the wife
And as I told you before, there will be two types of characters... those who will be enslaved and those who will be harem

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Thanks for letting me know, I may have deleted the tag by accident... I already put it back...
There will still be romance between the MC and the wife
And as I told you before, there will be two types of characters... those who will be enslaved and those who will be harem
ok thanks for the answer.

I'm glad to hear that romance routes still exist in the game.

There is still a long way to go before everyone can be enslaved , i been told
As I said before in the thread, I'm only interested in those that have romance and I prefer to ignore those that have to be enslaved.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
I'll listen to you, it's been more than 12 hours since I uploaded the request and when I uploaded version 1.0 it didn't take more than 3 hours, I just hope I don't get into trouble... xD
Well, I meant in the responses here rather than the first post, but you're probably allowed to edit the first post as well if you're the thread owner. I don't know what the actual rules or policy for that are, though. If you're ever worried about getting in trouble for that, you can just post links as a reply, like this dev did 27 hours (!!!) before his reported update actually got updated.

Edit: And yeah, it does seem like changing it yourself has caused it to not show up on the "Latest Updates" page yet.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
But do you think there is no problem with uploading loli doing lewd things?
I was thinking of occupying my DeviantArt account or the Akiwara to upload that content and just share the link so you can enter to see my patreons and soon Subscribers...

I also don't want to be using many platforms so it doesn't get messy if you want to see such content you have to go to this page and so, if not, I want to centralize my content and I was thinking of using Discord by levels to share the normal content and the lascivious
As for the question of loli content, I follow and support Westy (he has no active game on F95) and Blackheart Games on Subscribestar. Westy got one and Blackheart Games 1 finished and 3 ongoing games there. All are uncensored, meaning loli and incest content, both is forbidden on Patreon. Won't mention their games though, because I don't want to advertise games of other devs in your thread. If you have question, maybe the two main devs may help you.

• Red Heart
3.00 star(s) 5 Votes