c.Shadow

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2020
ok thanks for the answer.

I'm glad to hear that romance routes still exist in the game.

As I said before in the thread, I'm only interested in those that have romance and I prefer to ignore those that have to be enslaved.
Yes, I took your opinions into account for the future of this novel. I also remind you that there will be a time when enslaving is forced.

Reactions: Tinuss and BlasKyau

c.Shadow

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2020
So, uh...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I was looking for that problem that you told me but I didn't find anything...
just this part that looks like it's the MC's dick but is actually Ginn's leg

Could you tell me where you saw that so I can correct it immediately?

• Haha
Reactions: pothb

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Yes, I took your opinions into account for the future of this novel. I also remind you that there will be a time when enslaving is forced.
If we're only forced to enslave the stepdaughter... Actually the only routes that interest me are the ones that have romance (and that don't include femdom, maledom, BDSM)

Screenshot_2.png

It will never happen in my game. And if it happens, then it's game over for me.

EDIT:

I actually like games that contain corruption (including rape, manhandling LIs, and all sorts of dark stuff), if they include a path where I can avoid all of that. I like the feeling of having the option to be able to choose to corrupt the MC, be evil, prostitute the LIs, even rape them, but be the one who chooses not to do it. I'm possibly very weird. But if I'm forced to corrupt the MC and end up doing "bad" things then the game loses all fun for me. I want that option to exist, but to be able to choose to do the opposite.

Last edited:
Reactions: c.Shadow

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
I was looking for that problem that you told me but I didn't find anything...
just this part that looks like it's the MC's dick but is actually Ginn's leg

Could you tell me where you saw that so I can correct it immediately?
Oh, that's a foot? Yeah, that's the part I was talking about. I thought it was the base of the protagonist's penis. My bad.

• Haha

c.Shadow

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2020
As for the question of loli content, I follow and support Westy (he has no active game on F95) and Blackheart Games on Subscribestar. Westy got one and Blackheart Games 1 finished and 3 ongoing games there. All are uncensored, meaning loli and incest content, both is forbidden on Patreon. Won't mention their games though, because I don't want to advertise games of other devs in your thread. If you have question, maybe the two main devs may help you.
For me there is no problem if you talk about other games... tell me what games they are, maybe I know them...

I will also try to contact those developers so they can give me advice and try to avoid problems like what I had with patreon.

c.Shadow

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2020
If we're only forced to enslave the stepdaughter... Actually the only routes that interest me are the ones that have romance (and that don't include femdom, maledom, BDSM)

View attachment 2049705

It will never happen in my game. And if it happens, then it's game over for me.

EDIT:

I actually like games that contain corruption (including rape, manhandling LIs, and all sorts of dark stuff), if they include a path where I can avoid all of that. I like the feeling of having the option to be able to choose to corrupt the MC, be evil, prostitute the LIs, even rape them, but be the one who chooses not to do it. I'm possibly very weird. But if I'm forced to corrupt the MC and end up doing "bad" things then the game loses all fun for me. I want that option to exist, but to be able to choose to do the opposite.
Look... the MC will have to be corrupted since it is the basis of my game.... (As a good guy becomes a bad guy)...

You will see decisions that I will give you so you can choose how corrupt you want the MC to be in the game, but those decisions can bring bad endings or continue the game...

In itself, the construction of the MC that I want him to have is very similar to the one that the MC (Walter White) of Breaking Bad has.

If you are going to see romance between some of the waifus we will have, but this romance will mostly be with the help of Ginn's potion.

And as in the other games, the more potions you give to a waifu, the more lewd things you can do to her... BDSM, Prostitution, among others.

It will be somewhat difficult to create a game 100% like the one you want, but I do try to take your opinion like the others to transform my ideas and create this game.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
i just saw your patreon and once again i have no idea if patreon will eventually tell you anything for being connected to f95. before if you didnt make a post mentioning it you could feign ignorance but now if they come after you who knows.:whistle:

c.Shadow

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2020
Oh, that's a foot? Yeah, that's the part I was talking about. I thought it was the base of the protagonist's penis. My bad.
It's a good thing that was... I had already been scared since I tried to be careful in those scenes...

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
i just hope "Game Overs" dont happen. bad endings are ok sure. but Game overs tend to feel like our choices dont matter. like there is only one way to proceed.

c.Shadow

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2020
i just saw your patreon and once again i have no idea if patreon will eventually tell you anything for being connected to f95. before if you didnt make a post mentioning it you could feign ignorance but now if they come after you who knows.:whistle:
Just in case, I will follow your advice and remove the mention of F95, it is better to be forewarned

Reactions: Look-see

c.Shadow

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2020
i just hope "Game Overs" dont happen. bad endings are ok sure. but Game overs tend to feel like our choices dont matter. like there is only one way to proceed.
You will see some Game overs that if you don't do a certain thing or decide to be a naive person you will lose the game as such...

There is a phrase in my country that is somewhat difficult to translate but in theory it would be: "OR YOU EAT... OR THEY EAT YOU"

What does it mean that if you let other people pass over you they will abuse you...

Under that phrase among others is how the MC will have to stop being a good person, naive or however you want to see it and if he wants no one to abuse him then he will have to be more cunning (Corrupt)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Look-see

Corvair

Jun 26, 2020
I'm possibly very weird.

In a general sense, that's completely normal. Choices only have impact if we actually can choose a different path. If a game forces us to go down a certain route (either because there literally is no choice, or because other choices result in game overs or abrupt endings), it's not really a choice to our brains: We did not choose - the developer did. As such, framing such junctions as "choices" may leave us dissatisfied, because our brains know they were not that.

So: if you want to be good, it only really feels like you are being good if the path to evil exists and can be walked (and vice versa). Otherwise the player just does not have moral agency - and without agency, there also is no responsibility.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
So Mc's ex wife left. does that mean she might show up in the game later so MC can get revenge?

also it was funny to name a alcohol store "Shirts"

OOF:confused:.

so i had to skip the bar sex scene cause FEMDOM isnt my thing. it would be nice to have options to avoid kinks you dont like.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Look... the MC will have to be corrupted since it is the basis of my game.... (As a good guy becomes a bad guy)...

You will see decisions that I will give you so you can choose how corrupt you want the MC to be in the game, but those decisions can bring bad endings or continue the game...

In itself, the construction of the MC that I want him to have is very similar to the one that the MC (Walter White) of Breaking Bad has.

If you are going to see romance between some of the waifus we will have, but this romance will mostly be with the help of Ginn's potion.

And as in the other games, the more potions you give to a waifu, the more lewd things you can do to her... BDSM, Prostitution, among others.

It will be somewhat difficult to create a game 100% like the one you want, but I do try to take your opinion like the others to transform my ideas and create this game.
You will see some Game overs that if you don't do a certain thing or decide to be a naive person you will lose the game as such...

There is a phrase in my country that is somewhat difficult to translate but in theory it would be: "OR YOU EAT... OR THEY EAT YOU"

What does it mean that if you let other people pass over you they will abuse you...

Under that phrase among others is how the MC will have to stop being a good person, naive or however you want to see it and if he wants no one to abuse him then he will have to be more cunning (Corrupt)
Whether the corruption is mandtorily prostituting or sharing LIs, or having mandatory fetishes like BDSM, maledom, or femdom, or turning LIs into mindless servants of the MC. I will have no interest in the game. If so, I really don't know how can help you that I tell you what I like about the game and what I don't like if I don't like the base of the game.

If you can make in-game choices that corruption has more to do with making LIs open to sex with the MC and the MC open to experiencing new things but not really being forced to do them... I might like it (the example of some corruption routes that I can like are the harem routes of "Public Sex Life H").

Regarding the bad endings, to give an example, I have to decide if the MC prostitutes an LI or not, and if he doesn't, he gets a bad ending, then I will have the bad ending and end the game there. For two reasons: 1) I only see one ending in the games, when I've seen one I don't start it again (or load a game) to see another. 2) There is no chance that I would choose the option to prostitute or share a LI, so why charge if the only viable option is a game over?

On the other hand, if the choices related to bad endings have nothing to do with certain situations of the LIs (prostituting them, raping them, torturing them, sharing them with others, NTR, treating them like shit, things like that) nor with strangers (mainly raping a girl, known or unknown), if not, with situations related to how the MC reacts to threats or situations generated by other guys, for example, if the MC decides to beat up the drunk or leave him alone after some altercation... then I have no problem with the MC beating the drunk to death. Actually the MC can be a jerk to the rest of the world, but not to his LIs.

Other than that, I'm fine with the romance being due to the potion as long as the MC doesn't act like a jerk to the LIs.

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes