c.Shadow

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2020
its a pretty old phrase with many variations.

eat or be eaten
kill or be killed
rob or be robbed
hunt or be hunted
fuck or be fucked

yup ALOT of variations:whistle:
Yes, it is a very old phrase, in my country we say it in a rude way, so the most accurate translation would be the one you said:

"Fuck or be fucked!"

With that phrase is the one with which I am going to be guiding the development of the MC to the corruption of him and if he does not fuck, he will be fucked.... (End of the game)

c.Shadow

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2020
In a general sense, that's completely normal. Choices only have impact if we actually can choose a different path. If a game forces us to go down a certain route (either because there literally is no choice, or because other choices result in game overs or abrupt endings), it's not really a choice to our brains: We did not choose - the developer did. As such, framing such junctions as "choices" may leave us dissatisfied, because our brains know they were not that.

So: if you want to be good, it only really feels like you are being good if the path to evil exists and can be walked (and vice versa). Otherwise the player just does not have moral agency - and without agency, there also is no responsibility.
Mmh!! You made me think...

I want to do some Game Overs or Bad Endings similar to the ones at the beginning of the game, (When you don't accept Ginn's proposal, or when you don't kiss Ginn), and just like I did in those bad endings explain why it ended badly your last decision...

I don't plan to do many Game Overs, but I will force in some decisions that the MC (Player) be bad (Corrupt) to continue the story...

There will also be some important game mechanics that the more corrupt the MC is, the game will be little by little easier. For example, the question of money... since I also want this to be relevant in paying bills, buying things... and so to speak, if on a specific date we do not pay the rent for the bar, it will be closed.

So to avoid that the MC will have to resort to different ways to make easy money, (prostitution) for example...

To finish, in this novel I do not plan to make a good route... One that turns this main character into a better person, if not the opposite, turn him into a bad person...

c.Shadow

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2020
So Mc's ex wife left. does that mean she might show up in the game later so MC can get revenge?

also it was funny to name a alcohol store "Shirts"

OOF:confused:.

so i had to skip the bar sex scene cause FEMDOM isnt my thing. it would be nice to have options to avoid kinks you dont like.
I intentionally left that window open that the ex-wife can come back...
I still don't have it well defined, but if she comes back and there is revenge, it would be implemented not so much by the MC but rather by Leila (the daughter).

Hehe... I had to leave the name that way because I couldn't find a way to remove that sign on the map, but I'm glad you thought it was funny... XD

Oh... too bad you didn't like that scene, but it's understandable that we don't all have the same fetishes...

In my opinion, it wasn't much FEMDOM like the one I want to create later... in that part what I wanted to express was the liberation bomb that Alexa (wife) felt from taking off that chain that forced her to control her sexual needs... provoking that she dominated in that scene...

Like I said, you're going to see more FEMDOM scenes with both Alexa (wife) and other waifus, but they won't be with all of them... most of them will be dominated by the MC and in Alexa's case you're going to see a point where you will decide how you want her to end up being, whether submissive or dominant...

c.Shadow

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2020
Whether the corruption is mandtorily prostituting or sharing LIs, or having mandatory fetishes like BDSM, maledom, or femdom, or turning LIs into mindless servants of the MC. I will have no interest in the game. If so, I really don't know how can help you that I tell you what I like about the game and what I don't like if I don't like the base of the game.

If you can make in-game choices that corruption has more to do with making LIs open to sex with the MC and the MC open to experiencing new things but not really being forced to do them... I might like it (the example of some corruption routes that I can like are the harem routes of "Public Sex Life H").

Regarding the bad endings, to give an example, I have to decide if the MC prostitutes an LI or not, and if he doesn't, he gets a bad ending, then I will have the bad ending and end the game there. For two reasons: 1) I only see one ending in the games, when I've seen one I don't start it again (or load a game) to see another. 2) There is no chance that I would choose the option to prostitute or share a LI, so why charge if the only viable option is a game over?

On the other hand, if the choices related to bad endings have nothing to do with certain situations of the LIs (prostituting them, raping them, torturing them, sharing them with others, NTR, treating them like shit, things like that) nor with strangers (mainly raping a girl, known or unknown), if not, with situations related to how the MC reacts to threats or situations generated by other guys, for example, if the MC decides to beat up the drunk or leave him alone after some altercation... then I have no problem with the MC beating the drunk to death. Actually the MC can be a jerk to the rest of the world, but not to his LIs.

Other than that, I'm fine with the romance being due to the potion as long as the MC doesn't act like a jerk to the LIs.
You have given me an idea, I am going to do two options to be able to get money, as I said in an answer that I wrote recently... if you want the game to be easier, you will have to prostitute...
But I'm going to add another way... Exhibition
I'm going to think of these two ways to get easy money...
What is the idea...?

Two scenes that you can choose
Prostitution = to share your LIs with your customers.
Exhibitionism = make them dance, have sex with them in front of customers without letting them touch the LIs...

For the bad endings they will not be to make an LIs be a prostitute or not...
There will be different decisions that the protagonist will have to make, whether to betray someone, corrupt such people with the potion, do dirty business, are some examples...

And you will also see some deals or decisions that the carrier will have and will harm with the different endings of the game

That said... the novel will deal with how corrupt you let the main character be and with your answer you will have one of the endings...

I understand what you say with your reasons
1) I also do the same, when I see the end of a game that has several endings until then I stop playing it.

2) I say it again, the important elections will be about how corrupt the protagonist is, not how much he corrupts the LIs

• Red Heart
Reactions: BlasKyau

c.Shadow

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2020
A bit short, but nice update.
It was short because I had to do the remakes of the scenes from version 1.0 and I'm still working with the sandbox and all its inputs, designs and programming.
For version 1.2 I want to give you the sandbox of the complete house and bar, part of the shopping center, and all the tier 1 events with the family inside the house.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
You have given me an idea, I am going to do two options to be able to get money, as I said in an answer that I wrote recently... if you want the game to be easier, you will have to prostitute...
But I'm going to add another way... Exhibition
I'm going to think of these two ways to get easy money...
What is the idea...?

Two scenes that you can choose
Prostitution = to share your LIs with your customers.
Exhibitionism = make them dance, have sex with them in front of customers without letting them touch the LIs...
Actually exhibitionism is a fetish that I quite like (It's possibly one of the very few fetishes that I like and if it includes the MC having sex with the LIs even more)

In fact, being able to change prostitution for exhibitionism, we eliminated the fetish that generated the most problems for me, adding another that I actually like. In fact, by including exhibitionism, the game has begun to interest me.

For the bad endings they will not be to make an LIs be a prostitute or not...
There will be different decisions that the protagonist will have to make, whether to betray someone, corrupt such people with the potion, do dirty business, are some examples...
If they have nothing to do with raping someone, killing a kitten or child, or betraying the LIs in some way (selling them to a pimp, drugging them almost to death, stuff like that), then, that the MC betrays pretty much any someone else, does dirty business (selling drugs, pay someone to murder rivals, etc.), torture a rival until death, planting an explosive in one of his enemies' bars, all of that sounds fine to me. Actually my limit are the LIs (and rape), I generally don't like to mistreat LIs, and I won't if I can avoid it (but not always, if a LI is especially annoying, like the stepdaughter, I don't mind to mistreat her until she changes her attitude, but I prefer that this doesn't have anything with sex, actually I don't think the MC has to treat the LI well until she treats the MC well).

And you will also see some deals or decisions that the carrier will have and will harm with the different endings of the game

That said... the novel will deal with how corrupt you let the main character be and with your answer you will have one of the endings...

I understand what you say with your reasons
1) I also do the same, when I see the end of a game that has several endings until then I stop playing it.

2) I say it again, the important elections will be about how corrupt the protagonist is, not how much he corrupts the LIs
Ok, we'll see how that plays out.

I intentionally left that window open that the ex-wife can come back...
I still don't have it well defined, but if she comes back and there is revenge, it would be implemented not so much by the MC but rather by Leila (the daughter).
I don't see anything wrong with the MC's daughter taking revenge on her mother (neither does the MC do it, but I find it more interesting that the daughter does it).

I'm not particularly fond of revenge sex. Though if it doesn't get to the point of rape, then it's not something that particularly bothers me, especially if it's not the MC doing it.

Oh... too bad you didn't like that scene, but it's understandable that we don't all have the same fetishes...

In my opinion, it wasn't much FEMDOM like the one I want to create later... in that part what I wanted to express was the liberation bomb that Alexa (wife) felt from taking off that chain that forced her to control her sexual needs... provoking that she dominated in that scene...

Like I said, you're going to see more FEMDOM scenes with both Alexa (wife) and other waifus, but they won't be with all of them... most of them will be dominated by the MC and in Alexa's case you're going to see a point where you will decide how you want her to end up being, whether submissive or dominant...
I don't like femdom at all. I prefer maledom, but I don't particularly like it either (generally as long as it doesn't get to the point of mistreating LIs I tolerate it). Although if an LI is especially irritating, I can tolerate a higher dose of maledom towards her (and while I prefer to avoid sex with her, it's just a preference that won't stop me from continuing to play if it happens). The limit is rape, I don't like rapes and I always avoid them.

I actually prefer all femdom to be avoidable. Femdom is something that really pisses me off.

Reactions: c.Shadow

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
For me there is no problem if you talk about other games... tell me what games they are, maybe I know them...

I will also try to contact those developers so they can give me advice and try to avoid problems like what I had with patreon.
If you want to avoid problems with Patreon,it's best to have "someone who has nothing to do with you",patch all the problematic content,remove it from original game and then share that via LewdPatcher or CensorPatch (I think that was the name)but if that's too much trouble maybe it's best always have a Subscriber backup account.

Now the patch would serve you not only for patreon but for here too, because if you have loli and dont pass rule 7 in f95, they block the thread,until you either modify the content or have a patch.(For example,those games that CamaroFan432 mentioned were removed here because they did not pass rule 7 if I remember correctly)

EDIT:
Femdom it's not avoidable?

Last edited:

aob86

May 12, 2019
you get more corruption for wanting revenge against a women who made a fault rape claim against you?, i get modern women do it all the time and seem to not find it morally wrong but come on really :confused:

c.Shadow

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2020
you get more corruption for wanting revenge against a women who made a fault rape claim against you?, i get modern women do it all the time and seem to not find it morally wrong but come on really :confused:
In this part the idea is to change the mentality of the MC and add points of corruption and respect depending on certain actions

Think that the MC is a Ned Flanders and the game is going to be that he becomes a Heisenberg from breaking bad

aob86

May 12, 2019
In this part the idea is to change the mentality of the MC and add points of corruption and respect depending on certain actions

Think that the MC is a Ned Flanders and the game is going to be that he becomes a Heisenberg from breaking bad
Mmm ok i do get what your saying, corruption still feels like the "bad" choice and respect feels like the "good" choice but if your wanting the mc to turn into a antihero then i guess you would consider the "bad" choice the correct choice anyway makes sense

• Red Heart

c.Shadow

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2020
If you want to avoid problems with Patreon,it's best to have "someone who has nothing to do with you",patch all the problematic content,remove it from original game and then share that via LewdPatcher or CensorPatch (I think that was the name)but if that's too much trouble maybe it's best always have a Subscriber backup account.

Now the patch would serve you not only for patreon but for here too, because if you have loli and dont pass rule 7 in f95, they block the thread,until you either modify the content or have a patch.(For example,those games that CamaroFan432 mentioned were removed here because they did not pass rule 7 if I remember correctly)

EDIT:

Femdom it's not avoidable?
Thanks for your advice, I have sent a ticket with the f95 moderators about the content I want to create regarding lolis.

I hope you don't have any problem, because I have never put the age of the characters and I never will since this will be up to the player's imagination...

Apart also, in my opinion Leila (the daughter) does not seem to be as small as for example; to consider that she is a girl under 10 years

And if we don't have any problems with her, I hope that we won't have any problems with all the harem that look like Leila either.

The FEMDOM that we have in this update is not avoidable but in the future we will be able to change the way of being of our harem...

Like for example what I'm thinking of doing in the future... If we had a LIs who start to behave dominant, we will have the opportunity to change the way she is, from dominant to submissive....
Even on this topic I want to continue thinking and nourish myself with your ideas to know how I formulate it.

Reactions: BlasKyau

c.Shadow

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2020
Mmm ok i do get what your saying, corruption still feels like the "bad" choice and respect feels like the "good" choice but if your wanting the mc to turn into a antihero then i guess you would consider the "bad" choice the correct choice anyway makes sense
Exactly as you said... the idea in this novel is to turn the main character into a bad guy (antihero)

c.Shadow

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2020
Actually exhibitionism is a fetish that I quite like (It's possibly one of the very few fetishes that I like and if it includes the MC having sex with the LIs even more)

In fact, being able to change prostitution for exhibitionism, we eliminated the fetish that generated the most problems for me, adding another that I actually like. In fact, by including exhibitionism, the game has begun to interest me.

If they have nothing to do with raping someone, killing a kitten or child, or betraying the LIs in some way (selling them to a pimp, drugging them almost to death, stuff like that), then, that the MC betrays pretty much any someone else, does dirty business (selling drugs, pay someone to murder rivals, etc.), torture a rival until death, planting an explosive in one of his enemies' bars, all of that sounds fine to me. Actually my limit are the LIs (and rape), I generally don't like to mistreat LIs, and I won't if I can avoid it (but not always, if a LI is especially annoying, like the stepdaughter, I don't mind to mistreat her until she changes her attitude, but I prefer that this doesn't have anything with sex, actually I don't think the MC has to treat the LI well until she treats the MC well).

Ok, we'll see how that plays out.

I don't see anything wrong with the MC's daughter taking revenge on her mother (neither does the MC do it, but I find it more interesting that the daughter does it).

I'm not particularly fond of revenge sex. Though if it doesn't get to the point of rape, then it's not something that particularly bothers me, especially if it's not the MC doing it.

I don't like femdom at all. I prefer maledom, but I don't particularly like it either (generally as long as it doesn't get to the point of mistreating LIs I tolerate it). Although if an LI is especially irritating, I can tolerate a higher dose of maledom towards her (and while I prefer to avoid sex with her, it's just a preference that won't stop me from continuing to play if it happens). The limit is rape, I don't like rapes and I always avoid them.

I actually prefer all femdom to be avoidable. Femdom is something that really pisses me off.
Perfect, it's good that you like this idea... I'm going to focus so that you have these two options to generate easy money and the farming of this is not so heavy...

Any of these two options (prostitution, exhibitionism) will generate the same money so that neither is better than the other.

But in the exhibition option I also plan to add that when the girls are dancing or doing something else... the clients ask if they can do more, giving you the option to accept or not, and if you accept you can earn more money ...

I am not going to assure you that you will not see violence... at the end of the game if I plan to do something extremely lewd and without fear of physically abusing the characters who will oppose the end of what the MC does with the city.
(Technically I already have written the endings that this novel will have and I am 90% sure not to change them)
The most I can do in those last scenes that have violence is to put a warning and the option to skip them... (Maybe also the content loli).

But with the FEMDOM or MALEDOM content among other fetishes that are not physically violent, but perhaps grotesque, for example urinating on someone... I won't give you the option of skipping those scenes, but you can avoid them and they won't be forced...

You will see some rape scenes combined with BDSM
I have 4 characters on the list that will possibly have those scenes:

As I also said in another answer, you will see the options that if an LI becomes dominant, she can change her way of being to submissive...
but first you would have to see the dominant event .... (if it happens).

In this part I emphasize that if you are going to see FEMDOM since apart from the fact that it is a fetish of mine... I also see something egalitarian that if a man can be dominant also a woman... and more than anything I say it because I I'm a woman.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Perfect, it's good that you like this idea... I'm going to focus so that you have these two options to generate easy money and the farming of this is not so heavy...

Any of these two options (prostitution, exhibitionism) will generate the same money so that neither is better than the other.

But in the exhibition option I also plan to add that when the girls are dancing or doing something else... the clients ask if they can do more, giving you the option to accept or not, and if you accept you can earn more money ...
Ok, thanks for including exhibitionism. It is very unlikely (basically impossible) that I would accept money from clients to do other things with LIs. But I guess not everyone will think like me.

I am not going to assure you that you will not see violence... at the end of the game if I plan to do something extremely lewd and without fear of physically abusing the characters who will oppose the end of what the MC does with the city.
(Technically I already have written the endings that this novel will have and I am 90% sure not to change them)
The most I can do in those last scenes that have violence is to put a warning and the option to skip them... (Maybe also the content loli).
The truth is that I have no problem with violence, as long as it isn't against the LIs.

But with the FEMDOM or MALEDOM content among other fetishes that are not physically violent, but perhaps grotesque, for example urinating on someone... I won't give you the option of skipping those scenes, but you can avoid them and they won't be forced...
It actually grosses me out when someone urinates on another person.

You will see some rape scenes combined with BDSM
I have 4 characters on the list that will possibly have those scenes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I know for sure I won't see them. Actually, if this rapes and BDSM can't be avoided, I'd rather they could at least be skipped, because if I dislike those characters enough, it's possible that by not seeing what happens, I'll have a chance to play along (it's difficult, but it's something that won't happen if I have to see the rape) Although it's true that I think that one of the characters mentioned deserves a good spanking to see if she improves her attitude towards the MC.

As I also said in another answer, you will see the options that if an LI becomes dominant, she can change her way of being to submissive...
but first you would have to see the dominant event .... (if it happens).

In this part I emphasize that if you are going to see FEMDOM since apart from the fact that it is a fetish of mine... I also see something egalitarian that if a man can be dominant also a woman... and more than anything I say it because I I'm a woman.
Actually I don't like maledom or femdom. Other than that, I see it differently from a lot of people. In the current case I like femdom less than maledom. In games where the MC is female, I prefer femdom (performed by the MC) to maledom. My point of view is that I prefer the MC (regardless of gender) to be the dominant one than to be the dominated one.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Well, with all the stuff you seem to be planning, I hope you keep the game going. Not a huge fan of some stuff, but I can deal, most of the time I go through it just to unlock in gallery anyway.

• Red Heart

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
regarding the ex wife if she comes back i hope she has a new family we can corrupt for ourselves.

as for femdom...i REALLY dont like it. i dont care if its in the game in general. but options to avoid it or alternate scenes are usually what i hope for.

I dont have a problem with a woman being dominant but i just like options to avoid being dominated. if no options show up like that then it feels like we dont really get to decide how the MC ends up at all.

in the case of the bar scene for example. an alternate scene could have happened where he takes charge and the wife still ultimately explains she still wants to be more liberated. Also it could add to MC not wanting to let them decide who they bang. where as the femdom option could make them more willing to look elsewhere since they would have more control.

if femdom becomes unavoidable that usually tends to be a game killer for me. in this update i was like "aw crap here we go:cautious:"
and then just started skipping.

the money making ideas. well they make sense since it's sandbox. but honestly it would make more sense to get a rich woman under MC's harem to make sure he doesnt go out of business. BUT again i'm aware the ideas make sense because the game is sandbox so i have no problem with it.

• Red Heart

c.Shadow

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2020
Well, with all the stuff you seem to be planning, I hope you keep the game going. Not a huge fan of some stuff, but I can deal, most of the time I go through it just to unlock in gallery anyway.
Well, there may not be many things that you like about my game, but I still hope you can play it and any feedback you have ahead...

c.Shadow

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2020
Ok, thanks for including exhibitionism. It is very unlikely (basically impossible) that I would accept money from clients to do other things with LIs. But I guess not everyone will think like me.

The truth is that I have no problem with violence, as long as it isn't against the LIs.

It actually grosses me out when someone urinates on another person.

I know for sure I won't see them. Actually, if this rapes and BDSM can't be avoided, I'd rather they could at least be skipped, because if I dislike those characters enough, it's possible that by not seeing what happens, I'll have a chance to play along (it's difficult, but it's something that won't happen if I have to see the rape) Although it's true that I think that one of the characters mentioned deserves a good spanking to see if she improves her attitude towards the MC.

Actually I don't like maledom or femdom. Other than that, I see it differently from a lot of people. In the current case I like femdom less than maledom. In games where the MC is female, I prefer femdom (performed by the MC) to maledom. My point of view is that I prefer the MC (regardless of gender) to be the dominant one than to be the dominated one.
You're welcome, you know that your comments help me improve the game... I also leave that option for those who like prostitution and also for you in case you get curious :sneaky::devilish:

You will see violence with some male and female antagonists... but the main LIs not counting the stepdaughter I don't plan for them to have violence....

Yes, you have to be careful with those grotesque scenes that you don't like, not all of them will be forced to watch but you will have to see how some LIs are humiliated...

I don't want to put too many in-game warnings or cutscenes for 2 reasons....
1 The story in general is derived from seeing the protagonist fall to corruption and how he enslaves the LIs... it is true that some will be enslaved by harem (romance) and others by submission (humiliation)
(I still don't know what I'll call the different effects that Ginn's potion will have;
-A few LIs will fall in love with the MC.
-Others, if they have hatred or resentment towards the MC, they will continue to have that emotion towards him, but when he gives them an order, his body will react to comply.
- And I'm thinking of putting one last condition in which they don't feel neither love nor hate towards the MC but these will be like freeuse.)

Anyway, I keep thinking about how I will guide that condition and the pretext that I will give to the effects of the potion, since the original idea, as Ginn says, is that with the potion any LIs fall in love with the MC...
With all these changes I'm thinking of making, the purpose of Ginn's potion is lost.

and 2: I want you to see what I do, the scenes that I want my game to have so much, what is the purpose of making this game...
I have changed many things that I had planned with your help to improve the story... but there are things that I want to create as bizarre as they are.

c.Shadow

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2020
regarding the ex wife if she comes back i hope she has a new family we can corrupt for ourselves.

as for femdom...i REALLY dont like it. i dont care if its in the game in general. but options to avoid it or alternate scenes are usually what i hope for.

I dont have a problem with a woman being dominant but i just like options to avoid being dominated. if no options show up like that then it feels like we dont really get to decide how the MC ends up at all.

in the case of the bar scene for example. an alternate scene could have happened where he takes charge and the wife still ultimately explains she still wants to be more liberated. Also it could add to MC not wanting to let them decide who they bang. where as the femdom option could make them more willing to look elsewhere since they would have more control.

if femdom becomes unavoidable that usually tends to be a game killer for me. in this update i was like "aw crap here we go:cautious:"
and then just started skipping.

the money making ideas. well they make sense since it's sandbox. but honestly it would make more sense to get a rich woman under MC's harem to make sure he doesnt go out of business. BUT again i'm aware the ideas make sense because the game is sandbox so i have no problem with it.
Wow, what a good idea you just gave me... I hadn't thought if the ex-wife had a new family or something like that... I have to think about that part well because if she had a son or daughter they would have to be stepchildren or something the style... because if she had a new son or daughter they would be younger than Leila and maybe that's where I would get into a lot of trouble because of rule 7...

This novel will not have so much FEMDOM... if it will be when we give permission to Alexa (wife) or other LIs but the real reason will be that the MC controls all of them...
(Maybe I could put some Bad Ending where if the wife or some other LIs is not controlled they will take everything the MC was creating and end the story... but I have to think about it.)

In the bar scene I did think to put some alternative scenes in which the MC would take the reins, but I didn't want to do it...

Since that scene is significant for the MC to receive the green light, so to speak, that he can do it with someone else, without Alexa (wife) feeling that she is betrayed... Also for other hidden reasons that I have up my sleeve for the Alexa plot.

But going back to the MC, I want you to think of him as a Ned Flanders who doesn't have a bit of evil going through his head, he just had that slip with Maria at school for other reasons that we'll talk about later .....
And the path of the MC is to become Heisenberg from Breaking Bad
He needed that motivation, that Green Light or permission from his wife to start his descent into corruption.

In the case of getting some LIs that are rich, we already have one who is Karina, Camilla's best friend (Stepdaughter)...
It could help us monetarily but if I keep it simple it would break the game and the sandbox, I want there to be consequences if Karina or her family helps us monetarily.

Reactions: Look-see
3.00 star(s) 5 Votes