Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Wow, what a good idea you just gave me... I hadn't thought if the ex-wife had a new family or something like that... I have to think about that part well because if she had a son or daughter they would have to be stepchildren or something the style... because if she had a new son or daughter they would be younger than Leila and maybe that's where I would get into a lot of trouble because of rule 7...

This novel will not have so much FEMDOM... if it will be when we give permission to Alexa (wife) or other LIs but the real reason will be that the MC controls all of them...
(Maybe I could put some Bad Ending where if the wife or some other LIs is not controlled they will take everything the MC was creating and end the story... but I have to think about it.)

In the bar scene I did think to put some alternative scenes in which the MC would take the reins, but I didn't want to do it...

Since that scene is significant for the MC to receive the green light, so to speak, that he can do it with someone else, without Alexa (wife) feeling that she is betrayed... Also for other hidden reasons that I have up my sleeve for the Alexa plot.

But going back to the MC, I want you to think of him as a Ned Flanders who doesn't have a bit of evil going through his head, he just had that slip with Maria at school for other reasons that we'll talk about later .....
And the path of the MC is to become Heisenberg from Breaking Bad
He needed that motivation, that Green Light or permission from his wife to start his descent into corruption.

In the case of getting some LIs that are rich, we already have one who is Karina, Camilla's best friend (Stepdaughter)...
It could help us monetarily but if I keep it simple it would break the game and the sandbox, I want there to be consequences if Karina or her family helps us monetarily.
i can get passed the bar scene since i can just continue the story from there since i already have sa ve from where it ended. but more options in the future would be nice.

as for rule 7. i agree they can be stepkids who are even older then Leila for all i care. but i think it would be interesting that she liked her stepkids more then her daughter. make it easier for the player to dislike the ex wife.

not sure how i feel about the change in plans for the potion. i dont mind rough scenes with the stepdaughter but it would be nice she reaches a path where she ultimately enjoys the MC.

• Red Heart
Reactions: c.Shadow

c.Shadow

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2020
i can get passed the bar scene since i can just continue the story from there since i already have sa ve from where it ended. but more options in the future would be nice.

as for rule 7. i agree they can be stepkids who are even older then Leila for all i care. but i think it would be interesting that she liked her stepkids more then her daughter. make it easier for the player to dislike the ex wife.

not sure how i feel about the change in plans for the potion. i dont mind rough scenes with the stepdaughter but it would be nice she reaches a path where she ultimately enjoys the MC.
Options I assure you there will be... little by little but there will be...

you're a gold mine... yeah, we could have the ex-wife compare her stepsons to Leila a lot and that's a motivating factor for Leila's revenge.

I also feel insecure with the potion and his future plans... I can put the pretext that Ginn, not remembering his past, is making the potion incomplete or things like that as a pretext...
But the effects that it could have with different characters I do like, since that gives the game more variety to have different reactions with the characters.

We will have the option at the end that Camilla (Stepdaughter) be 100% a slave both mind and soul but it will be in a cruel way, I tell you so that you prepare yourself, since for her, her end can be either very tragic or comforting depending the affection that you have towards her, but she will not have a happy ending at all.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Options I assure you there will be... little by little but there will be...

you're a gold mine... yeah, we could have the ex-wife compare her stepsons to Leila a lot and that's a motivating factor for Leila's revenge.

I also feel insecure with the potion and his future plans... I can put the pretext that Ginn, not remembering his past, is making the potion incomplete or things like that as a pretext...
But the effects that it could have with different characters I do like, since that gives the game more variety to have different reactions with the characters.

We will have the option at the end that Camilla (Stepdaughter) be 100% a slave both mind and soul but it will be in a cruel way, I tell you so that you prepare yourself, since for her, her end can be either very tragic or comforting depending the affection that you have towards her, but she will not have a happy ending at all.
if you give the ex wife step kids probably one should be a step-son and one step-daughter. more variety that way. in my case i would enjoy corrupting her stepdaughter but dont really care about the stepson...unless you're gonna add trap content :p

well you said for the potion it would be hate, love, and daze right?

so if the potion is to benefit the MC maybe it changes based on his feelings towards his target. he may not like his stepdaughter but wants her to respect him so it'll make her more obedient. he loves his wife so she was overcome with desire. and for people who he hasnt had the chance to get to know they can enter a daze ready to use?

as for Camilla well i dont think i have a problem with that.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
You're welcome, you know that your comments help me improve the game... I also leave that option for those who like prostitution and also for you in case you get curious :sneaky::devilish:

You will see violence with some male and female antagonists... but the main LIs not counting the stepdaughter I don't plan for them to have violence....

Yes, you have to be careful with those grotesque scenes that you don't like, not all of them will be forced to watch but you will have to see how some LIs are humiliated...
It's okay. When it happens I'll see what I think. I don't like the MC being humiliated, but for other characters, it depends a lot on the situation to know what I think.

I don't want to put too many in-game warnings or cutscenes for 2 reasons....
1 The story in general is derived from seeing the protagonist fall to corruption and how he enslaves the LIs... it is true that some will be enslaved by harem (romance) and others by submission (humiliation)
(I still don't know what I'll call the different effects that Ginn's potion will have;
-A few LIs will fall in love with the MC.
-Others, if they have hatred or resentment towards the MC, they will continue to have that emotion towards him, but when he gives them an order, his body will react to comply.
- And I'm thinking of putting one last condition in which they don't feel neither love nor hate towards the MC but these will be like freeuse.)

Anyway, I keep thinking about how I will guide that condition and the pretext that I will give to the effects of the potion, since the original idea, as Ginn says, is that with the potion any LIs fall in love with the MC...
With all these changes I'm thinking of making, the purpose of Ginn's potion is lost.
In fact, you can make people who hate the MC need a higher dose of potion per shot (or higher concentration), which has the side effect of making them submissive to the MC. The MC can stop when they are compliant to him but not really in love with him (depending on the initial hate they might even continue to have it when they get to this stage), or continue until they are really in love and incredibly submissive towards the MC (although those who hated the MC a lot may never reach this extreme). It would be like having obedient slaves, or having slaves who are willing to carry out the MC's orders whatever they are.

In both cases the MC could degrade and humiliate them and use them as sex slaves. The difference would be that the former would not be really delighted and would be forced to do so despite being able to hate it, while the latter would be delighted to please the MC (they expressly don't need to like to be humiliated, but they do it with pleasure because it's what the MC wants).

so if the potion is to benefit the MC maybe it changes based on his feelings towards his target. he may not like his stepdaughter but wants her to respect him so it'll make her more obedient. he loves his wife so she was overcome with desire. and for people who he hasnt had the chance to get to know they can enter a daze ready to use?
It's another idea that could work well.

and 2: I want you to see what I do, the scenes that I want my game to have so much, what is the purpose of making this game...
I have changed many things that I had planned with your help to improve the story... but there are things that I want to create as bizarre as they are.
Ok, I'll see when it happens what I think of those scenes.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Camila is a character that I wouldn't mind handing over to a group of guys for a night of unbridled sadomasochism. I don't see her as a LI, because she lacks the L of love.

Actually the ones who, for now, I want to have a nice ending are the MC's daughter, his wife and himself (I don't like bad endings for the MC or for his loved ones, among whom isn't the witch of the stepdaughter) And I guess Ginn, but I've assumed she won't have a bad ending.

if you give the ex wife step kids probably one should be a step-son and one step-daughter. more variety that way. in my case i would enjoy corrupting her stepdaughter but dont really care about the stepson...unless you're gonna add trap content :p
It would be nice to make the exwife's stepdaughter fall in love with the MC, corrupt her and make her actively participate in the revenge that the MC's daughter plans, betraying her stepmother along the way.

Trap content is a huge, gigantic NO for me, unless it can be avoided. If it can be avoided, I don't know why I should bother that it exists.

c.Shadow

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2020

as for Camilla well i dont think i have a problem with that.
The same thing was thinking that it was a stepdaughter and a stepson on the part of the ex-wife, that she compared them a lot with Leila and had thought that after Leila's anger and frustration towards her wife she, with the help of the MC, would corrupt the stepsons and It ends in a scene where the ex-wife watches as they have sex in front of her.

Regarding the potion, there would be 3 ways for the person to feel affected:
-If the person has a certain appreciation for the MC, she is she will fall in love and will do what he said.
-If the person felt some kind of hatred or resentment towards the MC, she will continue to have that hatred or resentment but if the MC orders her to do something, her body will obey, but she will be aware of everything she is doing.
-And the last one that doesn't feel love or hate towards the MC, this will be free to use, they will accept the MC and all his requests but it's not that they are in love with him.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
The same thing was thinking that it was a stepdaughter and a stepson on the part of the ex-wife, that she compared them a lot with Leila and had thought that after Leila's anger and frustration towards her wife she, with the help of the MC, would corrupt the stepsons and It ends in a scene where the ex-wife watches as they have sex in front of her.
If the exwife's stepdaughter is going to be a LI, then I would much prefer that she not have sex with her brother but only with the MC, because I guess the MC's daughter only wants revenge on the mother, and not on the MC as well (that is, the player, who sees a LI sleeping with another guy, which in my book is NTR or sharing, and therefore something I don't like) Also, any sex scene that includes a guy other than the MC isn't going to please me, under any circumstances, so if the girl isn't a LI I'd rather not see it, and if the girl is a LI I think it's strictly necessary to be able to avoid it.

Regarding the potion, there would be 3 ways for the person to feel affected:
-If the person has a certain appreciation for the MC, she is she will fall in love and will do what he said.
-If the person felt some kind of hatred or resentment towards the MC, she will continue to have that hatred or resentment but if the MC orders her to do something, her body will obey, but she will be aware of everything she is doing.
-And the last one that doesn't feel love or hate towards the MC, this will be free to use, they will accept the MC and all his requests but it's not that they are in love with him.
I like the first option.

The second option is fine as revenge. Revenge sex may not be something I'm passionate about, but there's always a morbid pleasure in taking revenge on someone who hates you.

Sexually speaking, I don't find any type of interest in the third option. I have never found what kind of interest free to use can have when you can have romantic sex (wild and romantic or whatever you want but romantic) with a LI. I suppose others will find interest in it, but I really none. In my case, I prefer to use these types of characters for things that have nothing to do with sex. Anyway, if there are sex scenes with them, then I guess I'll use CTRL to skip them because they don't interest me at all.

Eunoian

Artist & Writer
Donor
Jul 15, 2018
This thread is a little hard to follow; I think mostly due to the fact that the dev is willing to discuss and adapt. I hope I do not cause any issues by re-asking the questions, but I am having a hard time getting a clear picture. I am a fan of the three games the dev mentioned as inspirations, so I am interested in trying this one out. However, I see three fetishes being discussed that I am not a fan off and it seems that they will be forced and not optional/avoidable? I am refering to sharing, swinging &ntr. I don't mind these fetishes in a game as long as I as the MC have control/choices.

My understanding is that these fetishes will be forced or game over. Is that correct?

c.Shadow

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2020
Camila is a character that I wouldn't mind handing over to a group of guys for a night of unbridled sadomasochism. I don't see her as a LI, because she lacks the L of love.

Actually the ones who, for now, I want to have a nice ending are the MC's daughter, his wife and himself (I don't like bad endings for the MC or for his loved ones, among whom isn't the witch of the stepdaughter) And I guess Ginn, but I've assumed she won't have a bad ending.

It would be nice to make the exwife's stepdaughter fall in love with the MC, corrupt her and make her actively participate in the revenge that the MC's daughter plans, betraying her stepmother along the way.

Trap content is a huge, gigantic NO for me, unless it can be avoided. If it can be avoided, I don't know why I should bother that it exists.
Regarding the MC being humiliated, to avoid that the MC has to corrupt himself more, and be the one who always dominates...

About how the MC will dominate the slaves... first he will give them the potion so that they obey him in the process he will give them more potions but at the same time he will break them in body and mind so that they are completely submissive.

Exactly as you said, the difference of the slaves, harem and freeuse will be the acceptance that is seen from them to do anything lewd with the MC

About the endings that the characters will have... well... they will be endings... neither good nor bad... just endings... I still don't want to talk much about that...

Also, we could have her ex-wife's stepdaughter corrupt her to complete Leila's revenge... still a lot of interesting things we can get out of this.

There will be cheat routes in which I as the game master put to test the player's morale, but as I did in the first bad endings... at the end of the route I will give you two options... return to the decision you did not make or end the game and stay with your morale.

c.Shadow

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2020
This thread is a little hard to follow; I think mostly due to the fact that the dev is willing to discuss and adapt. I hope I do not cause any issues by re-asking the questions, but I am having a hard time getting a clear picture. I am a fan of the three games the dev mentioned as inspirations, so I am interested in trying this one out. However, I see three fetishes being discussed that I am not a fan off and it seems that they will be forced and not optional/avoidable? I am refering to sharing, swinging &ntr. I don't mind these fetishes in a game as long as I as the MC have control/choices.

My understanding is that these fetishes will be forced or game over. Is that correct?
No, will not be forced on some...
We already talked about sharing and we will have two options in the bar to earn money (prostitution (sharing) / exhibition (without sharing)) you can choose those two options...
Maybe to corrupt someone or see a scene you'll have to share some waifu but it won't always be...

I have thought of a scene from NTR that maybe it will be forced to see for the change of the personality of the MC but there you will decide if it is good for you or you never want any of your waifus to do that again...

and swinging is going to see a lot of content in this topic but you are going to see some options where you decide how to follow those scenes...

And the bad endigs in some cases will be of the trap type where if you don't want to further corrupt the MC it could end up in a scene that you might not want to see or in the bad ending... But in the latter case I will always leave the option of Go back to the decision you didn't make or end the game there.

Reactions: Eunoian

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Regarding the MC being humiliated, to avoid that the MC has to corrupt himself more, and be the one who always dominates...

About how the MC will dominate the slaves... first he will give them the potion so that they obey him in the process he will give them more potions but at the same time he will break them in body and mind so that they are completely submissive.

Exactly as you said, the difference of the slaves, harem and freeuse will be the acceptance that is seen from them to do anything lewd with the MC

About the endings that the characters will have... well... they will be endings... neither good nor bad... just endings... I still don't want to talk much about that...

Also, we could have her ex-wife's stepdaughter corrupt her to complete Leila's revenge... still a lot of interesting things we can get out of this.

There will be cheat routes in which I as the game master put to test the player's morale, but as I did in the first bad endings... at the end of the route I will give you two options... return to the decision you did not make or end the game and stay with your morale.
As I have already said, the only moral barrier is regarding the LIs (understood as those characters with whom the MC can start a romance) the girls of versions 2 and 3 aren't LIs, since they don't have the Love part, they are just I, of Interest (possibly sexual, but not love). I don't want the MC to do anything that harms the LIs in any way, or share them, prostitute them, etc. The other girls don't fit into the group that I have such high regard for. The number 2 (they hate the MC) are among those who I don't care at all if they are mistreated, humiliated, even if it's the MC who do it (although I prefer not to rape them). The ones who don't have feelings towards the MC are almost like side characters in my point of view, I won't actively seek to them be abused or humiliated, but if not doing it harms the MC in some way, I'll have no problem doing it (but raping them is a big no, everything has a limit).

All is a question of definition. I want the LIs safe and loved, but not all the girls are LIs (for example, in my point of view the stepdaughter isn't a LI)

c.Shadow

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2020
You plan to do a widespread corruption like in Corruption by Mr C
The original plan is that... but with the ideas that I am having with everyone's opinions we are creating a variation in which we will have different reactions with the potion towards the waifus

c.Shadow

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2020
If the exwife's stepdaughter is going to be a LI, then I would much prefer that she not have sex with her brother but only with the MC, because I guess the MC's daughter only wants revenge on the mother, and not on the MC as well (that is, the player, who sees a LI sleeping with another guy, which in my book is NTR or sharing, and therefore something I don't like) Also, any sex scene that includes a guy other than the MC isn't going to please me, under any circumstances, so if the girl isn't a LI I'd rather not see it, and if the girl is a LI I think it's strictly necessary to be able to avoid it.

I like the first option.

The second option is fine as revenge. Revenge sex may not be something I'm passionate about, but there's always a morbid pleasure in taking revenge on someone who hates you.

Sexually speaking, I don't find any type of interest in the third option. I have never found what kind of interest free to use can have when you can have romantic sex (wild and romantic or whatever you want but romantic) with a LI. I suppose others will find interest in it, but I really none. In my case, I prefer to use these types of characters for things that have nothing to do with sex. Anyway, if there are sex scenes with them, then I guess I'll use CTRL to skip them because they don't interest me at all.
Not all of them will be loved and some will be forced, at a certain point so that the level of corruption of the main character grows you will have to see scenes that you don't like to continue the story... there you will have to skip...
But I will see the way so that the sum of corruption does not force you to see all the scenes of the different waifus to continue the story

These 3 options, slaves, harem, freeuse will be to please everyone equally with their different taboos (fetishes)
but it will be optional to see all...
Perhaps to identify them more easily in the sandbox when going to visit a waifu I put a different color on them after you have corrupted them the first time, so you know what fetish you find with these... for example: Red - slaves, Pink - harem and Blue - freeuse

Reactions: BlasKyau

Eunoian

Artist & Writer
Donor
Jul 15, 2018
No, will not be forced on some...
We already talked about sharing and we will have two options in the bar to earn money (prostitution (sharing) / exhibition (without sharing)) you can choose those two options...
Maybe to corrupt someone or see a scene you'll have to share some waifu but it won't always be...

I have thought of a scene from NTR that maybe it will be forced to see for the change of the personality of the MC but there you will decide if it is good for you or you never want any of your waifus to do that again...

and swinging is going to see a lot of content in this topic but you are going to see some options where you decide how to follow those scenes...

And the bad endigs in some cases will be of the trap type where if you don't want to further corrupt the MC it could end up in a scene that you might not want to see or in the bad ending... But in the latter case I will always leave the option of Go back to the decision you didn't make or end the game there.
I see. Thank you for the explanation.

For me if it is going the way of full domination, especially a master/slave relationship, the MC has full control of when/where they have sex. And in many ways, the same goes for harem members as they would have adoration/love in place of obedience/surrender. Losing any of that control makes it a different kind of relationship and would spoil the experience, for me. I am okay with exhibitionism, but the possibility of forced swinging makes me very wary (because if there is sharing/swapping, then you're deciding if it is NTR for the MC and not me, but I realise swinging doesn't always include sharing/swapping) and "maybe" forced NTR just isn't for me. I'd be interested if the NTR was completely avoidable, and the swinging became optional like the sharing so that I can choose my limits.

I did end up playing the game thus far and like it though, but it looks like the direction of the story isn't for me. Personally, I am not interested in other male characters having sex at all (unless there is a really good pre-established reason), especially with the MC's potential or established LIs (assuming the character is not already with the MC - traps, transitioning, etc). I choose to take on the POV of the MC when I play erotic VNs.

In regard to the current version, there is still quite a bit of proofreading required - quite a few misplaced and incorrectly used words. The possessive determiners can also get confusing at times. The story definitely has potential. I wish you the best of luck! I am sure it will be of interest to plenty of others on this site.

• Red Heart

Gutts1

Oct 18, 2020
Good game. I hope that the MC abuse this power corrupting the entire city. About the sharing subject, it should be ocasional. Maybe im okay with sharing some girls, but not others. And having the option to do things like making a corrupted girl seduce her father would be nice.

• Red Heart

c.Shadow

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2020
Good game. I hope that the MC abuse this power corrupting the entire city. About the sharing subject, it should be ocasional. Maybe im okay with sharing some girls, but not others. And having the option to do things like making a corrupted girl seduce her father would be nice.
Thank you very much, it's good that you like it....:love:
of course the MC will corrupt the city little by little... but he will
I'm going to add certain options where you can choose whether to share or not

And I already have an event in mind where some daughters seduce their fathers... :devilish:

Reactions: Gutts1

c.Shadow

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2020
I see. Thank you for the explanation.

For me if it is going the way of full domination, especially a master/slave relationship, the MC has full control of when/where they have sex. And in many ways, the same goes for harem members as they would have adoration/love in place of obedience/surrender. Losing any of that control makes it a different kind of relationship and would spoil the experience, for me. I am okay with exhibitionism, but the possibility of forced swinging makes me very wary (because if there is sharing/swapping, then you're deciding if it is NTR for the MC and not me, but I realise swinging doesn't always include sharing/swapping) and "maybe" forced NTR just isn't for me. I'd be interested if the NTR was completely avoidable, and the swinging became optional like the sharing so that I can choose my limits.

I did end up playing the game thus far and like it though, but it looks like the direction of the story isn't for me. Personally, I am not interested in other male characters having sex at all (unless there is a really good pre-established reason), especially with the MC's potential or established LIs (assuming the character is not already with the MC - traps, transitioning, etc). I choose to take on the POV of the MC when I play erotic VNs.

In regard to the current version, there is still quite a bit of proofreading required - quite a few misplaced and incorrectly used words. The possessive determiners can also get confusing at times. The story definitely has potential. I wish you the best of luck! I am sure it will be of interest to plenty of others on this site.
Speaking of the NTR issue, I consider it when one of the LIs has sexual relations with another person behind your back, but when you share it with someone else it is no longer because it is consensual and that would be sharing or swinging
As I explained before, I'm going to make this last one optional, if you want to share or not... as I seek to please many who have different fetishes...

The NTR and avoiding losing control of your harem will also depend on the level of corruption of the MC and the LIs

I only have a forced NTR scene in mind for the development of the MC, then you will decide if you like it or not (I repeat, I want to try to please many fetishes and there are people who do like the NTR)

I know, my translation is not good in many places since the English language is not my native language, I am still learning to translate what I write and I try to be very careful, but my English is very basic, here I ask all of you a lot of patience and if someone can help me to improve the translation I would really appreciate it...

I thank you very much for your words of encouragement, your opinion and for taking the time to play my VN... I hope you enjoy future updates...

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
I dont mind if ntr(optional) is in the game but FORCED NTR would kill the game for many harem players. If the scene goes full on sex scene then yeah that is bad. BUT if its just some guy getting handsy with a LI we should have the option to intervene before a full on sex scene happens.

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
I only have a forced NTR scene in mind for the development of the MC
Forced NTR? As in... not optional?
You mean.. creating a scenario in which a LI is with another character designed to invoke jealousy in the player with no recourse or input whatsoever?

Like.. including a scene involving the most divisive and controversial fetish in existence, which often derails entire threads into dozens upon dozens of pages of heated and angry arguments on the topic forcing mods to carpet bomb delete entire pages, drowning out useful info or questions players or the devs might have and want to share?

tenor (3).gif

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes