c.Shadow

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2020
As for me i dont mind the corruption plot of the game. i just worry about the girls being used or getting it on with anyone other than MC. i want MC to have his Harem and share his girls only if the player makes the choice. i dont mind that they get a little corrupted along the way. i mean you are using succubus magic to get what you want after all.:sneaky:

by the way i'm curious. the story say that whoever drinks the potion will make them like the MC more. is this because he is the first person they see? or is the potion specifically designed to make people like the MC and only the MC.

for example lets say someone saw the MC using the potion on someone and tried to steal and use it for themselves by giving it to someone else. would the person who drank the potion be unaffected until they came into contact with the MC or what?

kind of curious cause imagine the day MC decides to use his bar to mass corrupt people by offering the "house special" could make alot of events available for a sandbox game. the same with school "fruit juice" as part of the cafeteria food.
You have some very interesting questions and observations.

The harem will be yours, but you will be able to lend it for certain benefits, either to corrupt someone else, earn money or continue the story.

I have some subplots written where the main character feels jealous and doesn't want to share some other girl and his decision will cause some ntr event, share his harem or just all for him.

Speaking of the potion, it is made by the energy that the main character gives to Ginn and she makes the potion so that the crush effect is directly for her master, in this case the main character.

I had not thought that if someone drinks the potion but this person does not know the main character, what would happen?
-It could be that this person feels a need to please her sexual needs as well as the main character's wife and will use any means to do so, but when she meets the main character this person falls in love with him at first sight.

And as you say, the bar and the cafeteria will have a lot of relevance to use the potion, in these I am going to concentrate a lot of my lewd ideas, I am not going to tell more but if you want to know a little more...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Look-see

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
As for me i dont mind the corruption plot of the game. i just worry about the girls being used or getting it on with anyone other than MC. i want MC to have his Harem and share his girls only if the player makes the choice. i dont mind that they get a little corrupted along the way. i mean you are using succubus magic to get what you want after all.:sneaky:
Corruption is a tag that I can like as long as it doesn't entail having to share LIs, or make them mindless prostitutes or slaves. As long as you can choose to make the corruption just so the LIs are more open to doing things with the MC I might like that.

by the way i'm curious. the story say that whoever drinks the potion will make them like the MC more. is this because he is the first person they see? or is the potion specifically designed to make people like the MC and only the MC.
I hope it's the second option.

I am very glad that you are interested in my game even though it has themes that you do not like.

The domination will be a constant little by little since the main character has to go through events that make him change, so to speak, from the good guy to the bad guy.
I guess then I can try the game, but if domination is going to be the norm, I'm not going to like it. I don't usually like domination. If domination is very common, I can only tolerate it if it exists an option that avoids all physical abuse (spanking and the like), humiliation, verbal abuse and is consensual (soft) sexual play between the two partners.

The prostitution and the NTR will most likely be selectable by the player, it won't be the main plot but it could affect the alternate endings I plan the story to have.
Like I said, if it's something that can be completely avoided with no negative consequences for the MC, then great.

I don't want to talk too much about the end of stepdaughter... the plan for her is to make you hate her so you guys feel comfortable giving her the consequences.
I don't know, the only thing that can really interest me is that she falls in love with the MC and he refuses to be with her. Anything that includes physical abuse, domination, humiliation and the like is going to be uncomfortable for me, so I'd rather not do it. On the other hand, screwing her up at work or financially might be interesting, but if the MC hates her, my interest in seeing anything remotely sexual with her is nil.

I'll try the game, but I highly doubt it's the kind of game I'm looking for, and for it to be, you'd probably have to add a lot of options that completely modifies the original idea: Unless the maledom is something very soft that doesn't include any physical or verbal abuse, doing so regularly will make me uninterested in the game.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
You have some very interesting questions and observations.

The harem will be yours, but you will be able to lend it for certain benefits, either to corrupt someone else, earn money or continue the story.

I have some subplots written where the main character feels jealous and doesn't want to share some other girl and his decision will cause some ntr event, share his harem or just all for him.

Speaking of the potion, it is made by the energy that the main character gives to Ginn and she makes the potion so that the crush effect is directly for her master, in this case the main character.

I had not thought that if someone drinks the potion but this person does not know the main character, what would happen?
-It could be that this person feels a need to please her sexual needs as well as the main character's wife and will use any means to do so, but when she meets the main character this person falls in love with him at first sight.

And as you say, the bar and the cafeteria will have a lot of relevance to use the potion, in these I am going to concentrate a lot of my lewd ideas, I am not going to tell more but if you want to know a little more...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
regarding the game Corruption for the most part i liked it. some things obviously not like letting other guys use girls or to be specific letting them reap the rewards of MC corrupting the girls.

i guess for example instead of letting the random girls at school fuck whoever i would prefer like MC establish a rule where they dress corrupt and such same as "Corruption" but MC can decide if the girls are only for MC's use or public use.

corruption is clearly the theme of the game but i prefer the kind of corruption where MC gives up on being a nice guy (to a certain deegree) and focuses on himself.

i'd say thats one of 3 routes that could be in the game. Harem (MC focused corruption), Immoral(overall city corruption/free for all) and i guess you mentioned an NTR thing going on so although i dont care about that route at all it's still there i guess

The headmaster hmmm i tried it when it first released and got distracted by other games so ima need to catch up on that.

Harem hotel is also great cause some of the girls personality can get more wild but obviously all that change is focused on the MC. so thats a good example of what im looking for but yeah i'm also behind on that one.

dont think it needs a spoiler tag since it's just saying what it was inspired by and not really spoiling what happens to any character.

But yeah corruption is a good example that this type of art can do good. but if you're able to improve as time goes on then all the better.

as for the stepdaughter...hmmm i dont mind treating her badish at first. you certainly did succeed at making me not like her:LOL:

• Red Heart
Reactions: c.Shadow

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
regarding the game Corruption for the most part i liked it. some things obviously not like letting other guys use girls or to be specific letting them reap the rewards of MC corrupting the girls.

I guess for example instead of letting the random girls at school fuck whoever i would prefer like MC establish a rule where they dress corrupt and such same as "Corruption" but MC can decide if the girls are only for MC's use or public use.

corruption is clearly the theme of the game but i prefer the kind of corruption where MC gives up on being a nice guy (to a certain deegree) and focuses on himself.

i'd say thats one of 3 routes that could be in the game. Harem (MC focused corruption), Immoral(overall city corruption/free for all) and i guess you mentioned an NTR thing going on so although i dont care about that route at all it's still there i guess
Personally, that they dress like whores is something that matters very little to me. I prefer variety, some can dress like this, and others dress in a more normal way, and some in a cute and sexy way. In reality, the way of dressing that is traditionally assumed as a whore in these games doesn't particularly appeal to me.

As long as they don't fuck other guys (or girls) I don't have too much of a problem with how LIs like to dress.

The headmaster hmmm i tried it when it first released and got distracted by other games so ima need to catch up on that.
I don't think I've played it, or maybe I've played it and I don't remember.

Harem hotel is also great cause some of the girls personality can get more wild but obviously all that change is focused on the MC. so thats a good example of what im looking for but yeah i'm also behind on that one.
It's been a long time since I played, and I'm not sure why I left it (probably lack of time and I found others that interested me more). I remember there was a dungeon part or something similar that I never tried and will not try even if I play the game again.

• Red Heart

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Personally, that they dress like whores is something that matters very little to me. I prefer variety, some can dress like this, and others dress in a more normal way, and some in a cute and sexy way. In reality, the way of dressing that is traditionally assumed as a whore in these games doesn't particularly appeal to me.

As long as they don't fuck other guys (or girls) I don't have too much of a problem with how LIs like to dress.
the thing that bugged me on corruption was some of the girls appearance changed wayyyy to much. its one thing to dress up frreely its another to get tattoos or get a wwhole new skin tone:p

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
the thing that bugged me on corruption was some of the girls appearance changed wayyyy to much. its one thing to dress up frreely its another to get tattoos or get a wwhole new skin tone:p
Each person has their tastes. It isn't something that I like, nor in general do I dislike. But if they let me choose the clothes and looks of the LIs, I will almost never go to one that is too slutty.

c.Shadow

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2020
Corruption is a tag that I can like as long as it doesn't entail having to share LIs, or make them mindless prostitutes or slaves. As long as you can choose to make the corruption just so the LIs are more open to doing things with the MC I might like that.

I hope it's the second option.

I guess then I can try the game, but if domination is going to be the norm, I'm not going to like it. I don't usually like domination. If domination is very common, I can only tolerate it if it exists an option that avoids all physical abuse (spanking and the like), humiliation, verbal abuse and is consensual (soft) sexual play between the two partners.

Like I said, if it's something that can be completely avoided with no negative consequences for the MC, then great.

I don't know, the only thing that can really interest me is that she falls in love with the MC and he refuses to be with her. Anything that includes physical abuse, domination, humiliation and the like is going to be uncomfortable for me, so I'd rather not do it. On the other hand, screwing her up at work or financially might be interesting, but if the MC hates her, my interest in seeing anything remotely sexual with her is nil.

I'll try the game, but I highly doubt it's the kind of game I'm looking for, and for it to be, you'd probably have to add a lot of options that completely modifies the original idea: Unless the maledom is something very soft that doesn't include any physical or verbal abuse, doing so regularly will make me uninterested in the game.

i guess for example instead of letting the random girls at school fuck whoever i would prefer like MC establish a rule where they dress corrupt and such same as "Corruption" but MC can decide if the girls are only for MC's use or public use.

dont think it needs a spoiler tag since it's just saying what it was inspired by and not really spoiling what happens to any character.

But yeah corruption is a good example that this type of art can do good. but if you're able to improve as time goes on then all the better.

as for the stepdaughter...hmmm i dont mind treating her badish at first. you certainly did succeed at making me not like her:LOL:

I don't know where to start but answering both.

I plan to make a mechanic, I don't know how to say it...."Dollhouse?"
Where you can buy the clothes you want the girls to wear, just like the harem hotel does.
You will decide how to dress them, but that will obviously depend on the love and/or corruption that the girls have.

It is a topic where I crash a lot since I am afraid that people will say that I copied the idea from the harem hotel or others and thinking about the programming gives me a headache, but the truth is that I really like that mechanic that I want to be in my game.

Another topic I can talk about is a bit of a preview of the stepdaughter, the truth is that she is going to be the most difficult character to corrupt and for this reason it may be impossible to make her fall in love with the main character, yes she is under her control but not in love. (In fact, I consider her the most sane character in the novel).

And the headmaster game is very much about school domination, I would like to talk to the creator so that he gives me some permission to make a small cameo of his main character.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018

Where you can buy the clothes you want the girls to wear, just like the harem hotel does.
You will decide how to dress them, but that will obviously depend on the love and/or corruption that the girls have.

It is a topic where I crash a lot since I am afraid that people will say that I copied the idea from the harem hotel or others and thinking about the programming gives me a headache, but the truth is that I really like that mechanic that I want to be in my game.

Another topic I can talk about is a bit of a preview of the stepdaughter, the truth is that she is going to be the most difficult character to corrupt and for this reason it may be impossible to make her fall in love with the main character, yes she is under her control but not in love. (In fact, I consider her the most sane character in the novel).

And the headmaster game is very much about school domination, I would like to talk to the creator so that he gives me some permission to make a small cameo of his main character.
the main character cameo being the MC or one of the key girls?

just asking cause it'll suck to see one of the girls in this game and not be able to jack with her.

as for the stepdaughter...i can settle for her being dependant on MC after she's corrupt enough.

although i'm a little worried how that'll play out cause when it comes to most games regarding family members(the girls at least) it rarely works out when one of them ends up an antogonist. i usually prefer the household isnt the enemy at least to a very annoying degree.

the only other thing that can ruin the family interest is if one of the girls of the MC is a slut. can't remember the name of the game but a poor dev tried to make a game with the daughter being a slut and well...yeah its abandoned and got abandoned fast.

the more i comment about this game the more i'm surprised how interested i am in it.:unsure:

c.Shadow

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2020
the main character cameo being the MC or one of the key girls?

just asking cause it'll suck to see one of the girls in this game and not be able to jack with her.

as for the stepdaughter...i can settle for her being dependant on MC after she's corrupt enough.

although i'm a little worried how that'll play out cause when it comes to most games regarding family members(the girls at least) it rarely works out when one of them ends up an antogonist. i usually prefer the household isnt the enemy at least to a very annoying degree.

the only other thing that can ruin the family interest is if one of the girls of the MC is a slut. can't remember the name of the game but a poor dev tried to make a game with the daughter being a slut and well...yeah its abandoned and got abandoned fast.

the more i comment about this game the more i'm surprised how interested i am in it.:unsure:
If the cameo I plan to do only with the protagonist of Headmaster, nothing more, he can give some advice to our protagonist so that he can control the school.

The stepdaughter will have no problem with it.

As far as she is going to be the first antagonist that we have to overcome until we can control her in a certain way, then we will have other more important antagonists.

What you tell me scares me that they left the game for making a daughter whore, since that's where the theme of my second novel goes. I hope they don't abandon me when the time comes.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
What you tell me scares me that they left the game for making a daughter whore, since that's where the theme of my second novel goes. I hope they don't abandon me when the time comes.
like i said its very risky. usually people who play a game for the incest tag is so MC can get said character(s). it can vary if she has had a sex life in the past but downright making her slutty is almost entirely a negative. unless your going for a NTR focused story in which case i cant say how it'll work out.

i guess it depends what kind of crowd you're gonna try and grab on you next novel. but it could alienate the crowd this game draws.

unless it's a Female protag game? in which case it is what it is.:coffee:

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018

I like to choose clothes, and it's in enough games so that nobody can say that it's a specific copy.

On the other hand, usually in the games, when there are options that modify variables, I always focus on those that give Love and I usually leave corruption for when there is no other option available.

The stepdaughter has gone from being a LI for which I had little interest, to be a LI in which I have no interest at all: Have her under control... It seems good to me as long as we can avoid all the sex scenes with her.

But this is just my thing, Posibly there will be more people who don't have this problem than people who share it (but it isn't that I have done a survey to be sure)

I think that can only work, as Look-see has already told you, in a game focused on NTR. Incest fans don't like sharing and NTR (at least most of them), so a whore sister isn't exactly something that can make a game centered on incest will succeed.

Most likely, this game isn't at all for me. In any case I can continue trying it and telling you that it seemed to me.

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
Interesting, I'm really curious how it will turn out as someone who don't mind sharing as long as it's on my terms and... as long as it's optional for each girl... :p

the thing that bugged me on corruption was some of the girls appearance changed wayyyy to much. its one thing to dress up frreely its another to get tattoos or get a wwhole new skin tone
Yea, didn't like that aspect either, but I get that's so much work to give choice in that aspect to people and most of the time it's not worth doing so. :/

c.Shadow

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2020
like i said its very risky. usually people who play a game for the incest tag is so MC can get said character(s). it can vary if she has had a sex life in the past but downright making her slutty is almost entirely a negative. unless your going for a NTR focused story in which case i cant say how it'll work out.

i guess it depends what kind of crowd you're gonna try and grab on you next novel. but it could alienate the crowd this game draws.

unless it's a Female protag game? in which case it is what it is.:coffee:
Yes, what I plan is that in the next novel I will be the female protagonist.
both in that and in this novel the two will be of incest, among others, but each one is different from how is the way to achieve it.

in the other novel it will not have ntr as such and in this one I am still thinking whether to put it or not, everything will depend on how things go, I want it to be as natural as possible of how the main character is a good guy and turns into a bad guy.

c.Shadow

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2020
I like to choose clothes, and it's in enough games so that nobody can say that it's a specific copy.

On the other hand, usually in the games, when there are options that modify variables, I always focus on those that give Love and I usually leave corruption for when there is no other option available.

The stepdaughter has gone from being a LI for which I had little interest, to be a LI in which I have no interest at all: Have her under control... It seems good to me as long as we can avoid all the sex scenes with her.

But this is just my thing, Posibly there will be more people who don't have this problem than people who share it (but it isn't that I have done a survey to be sure)

I think that can only work, as Look-see has already told you, in a game focused on NTR. Incest fans don't like sharing and NTR (at least most of them), so a whore sister isn't exactly something that can make a game centered on incest will succeed.

Most likely, this game isn't at all for me. In any case I can continue trying it and telling you that it seemed to me.
I've been thinking about how I can make that system between love and slavery, I don't want to make you choose if you go the romantic route or the enslaving route, because that would be getting me into dilemmas when continuing the story since I would have to do 2 plots per person

What I thought is that some of the characters fall in love with you and others you have to enslave them.

In this way I will not have to think of two plots for each character but each one has their own, at the same time not all the characters will have to force them to fall in love with you or enslave them, you will be able to choose who to go for depending on which you like it

For example, in the case of the stepdaughter, she does not want her to fall in love with the main character, but it will be a compulsory plot to play.

In the case of the NTR I'm still seeing how it could work, I think I'm going to go to the prostitution side where the protra (player) chooses if he wants to share his harem or not.

But, the way I'm thinking is going to be sooo lewd!

c.Shadow

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2020
Interesting, I'm really curious how it will turn out as someone who don't mind sharing as long as it's on my terms and... as long as it's optional for each girl... :p

Yea, didn't like that aspect either, but I get that's so much work to give choice in that aspect to people and most of the time it's not worth doing so. :/
The idea of sharing your harem or not is going to be optional, but it will always be open if one day you want to share or not.

And to personalize the characters if it is a somewhat exhausting job but I want this, it will not be completely personalized, for example combining a hairstyle and another of clothing, if it is not going to be fixed as in a harem hotel, in the that you can choose how cute or how slutty you want your girls to look.

This is only going to be in an aesthetic sense that you can see them on the map and have sex with them with some costume, but I doubt that the costumes have any relevance to the main plot because of how difficult it would be to render with each costume.

Maybe for special events I will request that they have such a suit unlocked but for the main plot they will be with their predefined clothes

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I've been thinking about how I can make that system between love and slavery, I don't want to make you choose if you go the romantic route or the enslaving route, because that would be getting me into dilemmas when continuing the story since I would have to do 2 plots per person

What I thought is that some of the characters fall in love with you and others you have to enslave them.

In this way I will not have to think of two plots for each character but each one has their own, at the same time not all the characters will have to force them to fall in love with you or enslave them, you will be able to choose who to go for depending on which you like it
It's fine with me to divide LIs into two groups (love and slaves). In any case, it would be interesting to indicate in some way which LI belongs to each group (and also make it clear that each LI only has one route).

For example, in the case of the stepdaughter, she does not want her to fall in love with the main character, but it will be a compulsory plot to play.
As I say, I prefer to avoid all the sex scenes with the stepdaughter. Either way I don't intend to see any (if it isn't possible to avoid or skip them, I'll use CTRL on them)

In the case of the NTR I'm still seeing how it could work, I think I'm going to go to the prostitution side where the protra (player) chooses if he wants to share his harem or not.

But, the way I'm thinking is going to be sooo lewd!
I'll give an example: The bad guy has a button with which he can destroy the world. He sets the condition, in order not to destroy the world, that the MC prostitutes his LIs. World finished.

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
The idea of sharing your harem or not is going to be optional, but it will always be open if one day you want to share or not.
Then now it's all depends of how good it will be written/arranged, and also about potential share partners, (seems some people like normal models, where some likes dilfs or even fat ugly bastards :D). But being it an illusion based game I guess there is not much options, saying that iNSight did pretty good job with male models variety and it was also illusion based if I recall correctly.

Anyway good luck and best wishes, I'm really curious how it all turn out.

• Red Heart

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Unlike most people, I prefer to leave the default names, which in this case is none. For the MC name I have used the same one that the MC has in another game I am playing, and for the last name the following name that has appeared in the conversation. For the stepdaughter the first female name that has appeared in that same game. And for the wife the following. I'm tired of naming. So the daughter is called 1 and if I have to name more, the next one will be 2 and so on ad infinitum.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I think that the name has one n more:

Screenshot_4.png

Also, that first option is the only one I like.

I didn't like the stepdaughter. If she can only be controlled my interest in her is absolutely nil. Actually I prefer much more to convince her mother to kick her out of the house and never see her again.

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes