FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Omg you created Out of Puberty!!!
First of all I want to tell you that I love your game... and it's one of many that motivated me to make my own game. I hope we can get along and give each other some advice, but you who have more experience...
And if my toaster then makes me depressed because I want to work on new renders but it takes about 1 hour to open HS I can't imagine what it would be like with Daz... I hope to update my computer soon to work better... sorry if I wrote a lot but it's just that I'm excited that I'm talking to you.
Holy shit! I never thought of hearing this. Your Game inspired me. Dam. Right in the feels! Thank you!

Yes I see no issue in regards to getting along :) I'm on my way to upgrade my PC as well.

I'm getting next month an additional SSD Driver so I can just dump everything I have regarding DAZ and HS on their and my PC can breath a bit more.
I hope to actually remaster Out of Puberty, since the Original Game was on Tyranomaker and not on Renpy.
I may actually change the story as well a bit, to make it a bit better :p You tent to notice and change things with experience :D But that's still only on paper. For now I'm concentrating on one Game. Which is something I would love to give you as an advice. Work on one Project. Don't expand your Game Library while the other Games are still barebones.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
but as far as i see, all tags are already in there (except cheating and exhibitionism - for now), but if you call kissing others as cheating, then yes, also cheating is already in there.
So basicially only exhibitionism is missing right now ingame

Reactions: c.Shadow

Mangananga

Jun 14, 2018
Is there an area where i can see planned tags? (Looks like, for example, harem might be in at some point, and cross my fingers for pregnancy)

c.Shadow

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2020
Holy shit! I never thought of hearing this. Your Game inspired me. Dam. Right in the feels! Thank you!

Yes I see no issue in regards to getting along :) I'm on my way to upgrade my PC as well.

I'm getting next month an additional SSD Driver so I can just dump everything I have regarding DAZ and HS on their and my PC can breath a bit more.
I hope to actually remaster Out of Puberty, since the Original Game was on Tyranomaker and not on Renpy.
I may actually change the story as well a bit, to make it a bit better :p You tent to notice and change things with experience :D But that's still only on paper. For now I'm concentrating on one Game. Which is something I would love to give you as an advice. Work on one Project. Don't expand your Game Library while the other Games are still barebones.
Seriously, you did inspire me... I liked how little by little the protagonist of Out of Puberty was sinking into depravity... I'll look forward to you remastering it and hopefully you continue it and the truth is I'd like her to mess with her father:p (How insane:devilish:)
Hopefully everything goes well and that you install your SSD without any problem. I also want to get an SSD they say that way it will turn on the computer faster and open the programs faster.

And if I follow your advice... I want to make 4 visual novels but until I finish one I'm not going to start another... in fact the second visual novel I want to make is inspired by Out of Puberty.
Well, I hope we get along and also in anything I can help, do not hesitate to ask me.

• Red Heart
Reactions: FluffyStudio

c.Shadow

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2020
Another Teacher+Corruption combo, I swear yall teachers license should be revoked . atleast we have a sexy demoness with us this time. good luck dev! omw to try this one out
Haha... don't say because I was a teacher :p :LOL::ROFLMAO:
I hope you like it and have fun with my novel :love:

c.Shadow

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2020
not bad for a first release - and no worries about "bad english" - not everyone does speak english propperly (i am also not native).
But the only (little annoying) thing you really need to change:
Him/his = refering to males
Her = refering to females

He is her brother, and she is his sister. Trousers belong to him, while skirts belong to her.

Mostly you did it correct, but i remember definitively some "wrong" lines regarding that.
Thank you very much for the advice I will be very careful how I write it... I would be very grateful if you could tell me where you saw grammatical errors so I can correct them later :love:

Azazeres

Feb 8, 2018
This is just a UI issue, but I think the click boxes for your main menu are too big. When mousing over the options horizontally, the selection sound effect plays CONSTANTLY, like the boxes are overlapping or something.

• Red Heart

c.Shadow

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2020
but as far as i see, all tags are already in there (except cheating and exhibitionism - for now), but if you call kissing others as cheating, then yes, also cheating is already in there.
So basicially only exhibitionism is missing right now ingame
Well, in the case of Maria, in the classroom when the main character asked her for her homework, according to me, there she did an exhibition... well, I would consider it there

Reactions: Hyperserver

c.Shadow

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2020
Is there an area where i can see planned tags? (Looks like, for example, harem might be in at some point, and cross my fingers for pregnancy)
If it is in Dev Notes, I will soon put the tags that I am thinking of putting in future versions.... and don't worry if we will have a pregnancy tag

c.Shadow

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2020
This is just a UI issue, but I think the click boxes for your main menu are too big. When mousing over the options horizontally, the selection sound effect plays CONSTANTLY, like the boxes are overlapping or something.
If I notice it... I have to separate the buttons a little more so that it doesn't have that annoying effect... thank you very much for your observation

Razzar

Nov 5, 2018
It's amazing how good the game is for how amateur it is. With good support and a good computer, its technical characteristics can be improved. It has a very good story so I expect great things in the future.

• Red Heart

skorpion3631

Oct 27, 2018
I think there is an issue with wife's corruption/love points where they don't get added at all. I checked my save at the "save now part" and any path I took those were still on 0. Players corruption/lust/respect gets updated but wife's didn't.

• Red Heart

c.Shadow

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2020
It's amazing how good the game is for how amateur it is. With good support and a good computer, its technical characteristics can be improved. It has a very good story so I expect great things in the future.
You don't know how happy it makes me to know that you and many more are receiving my novel with open arms... I am on the verge of tears.... I will work with great enthusiasm to create a great novel :love:

c.Shadow

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2020
I think there is an issue with wife's corruption/love points where they don't get added at all. I checked my save at the "save now part" and any path I took those were still on 0. Players corruption/lust/respect gets updated but wife's didn't.
Thank you very much for the information... I am working on the GUI so that this information can be seen on a phone as it has been done in other games

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
So the description is basically a giant run-on sentence, making it very hard to read. Is the rest of the game written like that? And I don't just mean Engrish, I mean the run-on sentences.

c.Shadow

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2020
So the description is basically a giant run-on sentence, making it very hard to read. Is the rest of the game written like that? And I don't just mean Engrish, I mean the run-on sentences.
Well, I just modified the description a bit... tell me if this is better.
And don't worry in the novel the sentences are not so run, but I would really appreciate it if you give me your opinion once you have played it.

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes