Archived The Twist 0.28 [KsT] Walkthrough

Status
Not open for further replies.

pepiteaux12

Nov 8, 2017
suite a au critiquede je vais plus faire de traduction du guide , il est vraiment mon Français n'est pas top je laisse donc au pro de le faire.
pfilnokyd c'est gentiment proposé de le faire a ma place

Following a criticism I will do more translation of the quide, it is really my French is not top so I leave the pro to make.
Pfilnokyd it's kindly proposed to do it for me
bye

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Reminder - Non-English posts must include an English translation per site rules

Axeleen

May 1, 2018
Français, je vous prie, n'utilisez pas cette "traduction". Ce gars, en plus de ne pas parler un mot d'anglais, détruit aussi la langu française avec son orthographe et grammaire digne d'un gueux en l'an 1220.

French people, I beg you, don't use this "translation". This guy, not only can't speak english, but is also destroying the french language with his grammar and spelling worst than a countryman from the year 1220

pepiteaux12

Nov 8, 2017
salut et merci pour te proposer a la traduction du guide ouf on est sauver grace a toi l'espoire va renaître donc re fait toute la traduction du quide et fait le amène .
Ta le choix soit tu troll soit tu fais la traduction et tu la fait vraiment je demande pas mieux ,et ce sera ma seul réponse a ton message , si ta des idée fait le.
;)

hello and thank you for proposing to the translation of the guide ouf we are saving thanks to you the hope will come back so do all the translation of the quide and do the amene.
If you choose to be troll or you do the translation and you really do it I do not ask for more,
and this will be my only answer to your message, if your idea makes the
;)

Status
Not open for further replies.