Fan Art The Tyrant Fan Art Thread

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes
May 29, 2018
Reactions: pivan4

terryeon

Aug 9, 2017
I understand, I'm new to daz and have messed with it for 3 years only. But over that time I have tired every tip and tick I find to see what works for me... Thing is the way I do it now that I posted about HERE is never posted or recommended about. At least I'm yet to find one... I found out how to do it by trial and error and using tools I had to improve the dumb way to install non daz IM zips. Might take time to set it up making the IM, but when I need to reinstall it its find the backed up file on storage drives (I have 5 drives I keep all my daz installs stiles, hate loosing stuff due to HDD dying...). Then just use DAZ install manager, much faster and easier in the long run and bonus to always be able to find it later as to where it was installed!
Just a heads up, you're doing DIM slightly wrong (based on images of you making a DIM). It'll work until it doesn't and it won't tell you. Sad fact is DIM will DELETE anything that shares a prefix & SKU. So you need to setup a naming system for yourself. For me personally, renderosity is REN, renderotica is RENE, and renderhub is RENHUB. REN & RENE are very easy to get the SKU from as it's everywhere. RENHUB has a trick and apparently no one knows nor share if they do so I'll share it. Make an account, log in, and rightclick the "Like" button and inspect the code. You'll see the SKU there and only there for some reason. Even the add to cart function uses a custom generated ID that increases by 1 value every time someone adds an item to their cart like they're trying to hide the SKU. It's insane. And if you are not logged in, you won't see the SKU in the code on the like button.

Use a good system and it'll help prevent issues like DIM deleting tons of content from RENHUB because you didn't know how to find the SKU nor that it deleted zips without permission just because multiple files starts with RENHUB00000001-01_NAME.

Also, I'm not sure if you're using groups at 100% awesome for your "special characters" so sharing this if it helps you. And if not, it'll help someone so worth adding.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

----

Having said all that, what did you do for porting the eyes from G3 to G9? Curious if there is a method beyond blender because that did not go well for me. I think a G3 to 8 then to 9 transfer script works but I am not bothering for a good while until more content is out to have skin replacement choices and so forth to get it done in one run.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Artiour

Sep 24, 2017
I uploaded my LoRA for Irina and it's now on , I didn't put more art in here because she still looks a bit different. but maybe later when I enhance it.

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes