Fan Art The Tyrant Fan Art Thread

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
View attachment 2788326

What happens next? Use your reaction to tell me what you want to see.

Nicole fucks both Davide and Frank to save Alexis: View attachment 2788392
Alexis and Nicole both get fucked at the same time: View attachment 2788395
Davide and Frank fuck Alexis and force Nicole to watch: View attachment 2788396

If you don't have a preference, please toss in a like to let me know that you'd like me to continue.
Nicole saves her daughter but Alexis watches and gets turned on by what she sees!

Reactions: Got2BeKD

ShinyMetalAssKnight7xl9

Sep 23, 2019
View attachment 2788326

What happens next? Use your reaction to tell me what you want to see.

Nicole fucks both Davide and Frank to save Alexis: View attachment 2788392
Alexis and Nicole both get fucked at the same time: View attachment 2788395
Davide and Frank fuck Alexis and force Nicole to watch: View attachment 2788396

If you don't have a preference, please toss in a like to let me know that you'd like me to continue.
They get fucked at the same time with Alexis on a spitroast and Nicole with a double anal penetration

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
all the guys creampie Alexis's ass, and then Nicole lays on her back on the table while Alexis straddles her face to catch the guys spunk out of her ass, then Nicole swaps the load into Alexis's open mouth and she swallows it all

Reactions: eilenberg

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
My first go at Nicole... Just a simple test render, love my redheads! Also its handy how she needs and get , it has . Thats what I have her in and well its great with all the morphs it has in it! So wish more clothing had these kinds of morphs... Now days its all dforce and no morphs... Makes undressing renders impossible with almost all G9 clothing products... Which I tenk to keep using G3 clothing over G8, 8.1 and 8 for that fact.... Thing the G3 clothing is the best for morphed clothing sets to all the others in general...

Nicole TT G3F VFin Full Setup + Gens Base.png

May 29, 2018
Strange I get the following using the Nicole duf from this site

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But the Items are there they are meant to be... So wtf is happening there?
relax...they guy that shared the character morphs did it in a way that the assets are not identified in your library(scene subset save)! You need to manually reinstall them to the character from your own library, or just apply the materials on them...first you need to download them of course :) View attachment Outfits for stripping on G8 Females.txt
check out fit control for the morphing on G8F Clothing
https://f95zone.to/threads/fit-control-add-on-for-genesis-3-8-female.30184/

GOOD RENDERS EVERYBODY :)

Last edited:

Got2BeKD

Apr 12, 2017
Strange I get the following using the Nicole duf from this site

But the Items are there they are meant to be... So wtf is happening there?
I'm not sure how you have your files organized, there is a difference between, "/Runtime/Textures/Maelwenn/Lydia/MLydia_armsSSS_1004.jpg" and, "/Textures/Maelwenn/Lydia/MLydia_armsSSS_1004.jpg". The easiest way for me to deal with any file path differences is to use 7zip to 'unzip' the .duf file. You will get a file with no extension, open that in Notepad (or better Notepad++). You can now use the replace feature to find all, "/Runtime/Textures" and replace with "/Textures". When you are finished save the text file with a .duf extension and it will open in Daz Studio. If you want it compressed again, just save the file from Daz Studio.

May 29, 2018
relax...they guy that shared the character morphs did it in a way that the assets are not identified in your library(scene subset save)! You need to manually reinstall them to the character from your own library, or just apply the materials on them...first you need to download them of course :) View attachment 2798211

THIS IS THE WAY TO SEARCH FOR FREE ASSETS ON THE LIST OF ASSETS FOR THE TT CHARACTERS.ON F95Z SEARCHING TOOL ON YOUR HIGH RIGHT CORNER...
WRITE A NAME,PICK EVERYWHERE SEARCHING CHOICE,PICK THE ONE FROM THE LIST OF LINKS PRODUCED THAT YOU SEARCH FOR... SEARCH TOOL.png

• Angry
Reactions: StreetRat

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
relax...they guy that shared the character morphs did it in a way that the assets are not identified in your library(scene subset save)! You need to manually reinstall them to the character from your own library, or just apply the materials on them...first you need to download them of course :) View attachment 2798211

Thanks for that!

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
I'm not sure how you have your files organized, there is a difference between, "/Runtime/Textures/Maelwenn/Lydia/MLydia_armsSSS_1004.jpg" and, "/Textures/Maelwenn/Lydia/MLydia_armsSSS_1004.jpg". The easiest way for me to deal with any file path differences is to use 7zip to 'unzip' the .duf file. You will get a file with no extension, open that in Notepad (or better Notepad++). You can now use the replace feature to find all, "/Runtime/Textures" and replace with "/Textures". When you are finished save the text file with a .duf extension and it will open in Daz Studio. If you want it compressed again, just save the file from Daz Studio.
Wow cool tip!

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
Hello guys I am a newbie trying to create Nicole for last 3 days and didn't even able to import Magda for gen3 correctly can someone please provide me with nicole duf file.
Ye that product is useless can find it in daz anywhere after you install it... I use install manager to get to the file folder lol, as long as I have it in install manager I can use it... I make all not smart daz content into IM zip installs :). Did you get a duf working?

May 29, 2018
Ye that product is useless can find it in daz anywhere after you install it... I use install manager to get to the file folder lol, as long as I have it in install manager I can use it... I make all not smart daz content into IM zip installs :). Did you get a duf working?
Let me tell you how to install all these TT characters the right way...you must understand these duf files are presets...so you need to go to your content library (in daz studio there is a pane named like that and a directory where this pane is linked) and create a folder in there (new folder) name it TT originals and copy paste all the duf files in here. Afterwards you will go to File/merge and you will browse to the location of your presets TT Originals and click on Magda's duf file then open.She will appear in your viewport full body and all hair and anatomy...But i guess you need a tutorial to undestand these things since you are not used in manual installing assets...here some good ones...the first link is on presets and the last two on content library and manual installing your assets there. you must learn them if you are going to use duf files or obj files saved from others...

advanced tutorials....

Daz 3D Beginners Tutorial : Building A Character

Last edited:

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
Wow thanks for the wonderful explanations, with so many useful links!
Thing is I made 2 version of Nicole using that duff, redhead one uses the skin, while other one is set the way she is meant to be. I also have both hair styles set up on them as you see why there are 4 versions in the renders.
Nicole TT (Georgia HD) V7 VFin Full Setup + Gens Base.png Nicole TT (Magda) G3F VFin Full Setup W-GPG Base.png Nicole TT (Magda) G3F VFin Full Setup W-GPG Base5.png

Thing is Georgia skin has gens so use that instead of golden palace for her... Also I got the hair and skin sorted way fast way I do it then what you said, I use to do that method but find it a waste of time. Reason is I had a corrupt hard drive and had to reinstall daz and now use the method I do to stop wasting time customizing it every time. By using I make all non daz stuff installable for Install Manager, then use that to find stuff by typing what product I can't find, it opens to where it was installed for you. Much faster and easier, especially having 3 PC with daz on it....

But thanks for the detailed explanation, but that method sucks to me and I prefer the way I do it...

Also in regard to character building have a laugh at a post I did to explain why I can shar my complex dufs....
It was in regards to my post Y3DF Babes which I uploaded my newest finished dufs for a few of the girls I use. So go HERE and see...

Last edited:
May 29, 2018
Wow thanks for the wonderful explanations, with so many useful links!
Thing is I made 2 version of Nicole using that duff, redhead one uses the skin, while other one is set the way she is meant to be. I also have both hair styles set up on them as you see why there are 4 versions in the renders.
View attachment 2798841 View attachment 2798843 View attachment 2798844

Thing is Georgia skin has gens so use that instead of golden palace for her... Also I got the hair and skin sorted way fast way I do it then what you said, I use to do that method but find it a waste of time. Reason is I had a corrupt hard drive and had to reinstall daz and now use the method I do to stop wasting time customizing it every time. By using I make all non daz stuff installable for Install Manager, then use that to find stuff by typing what product I can't find, it opens to where it was installed for you. Much faster and easier, especially having 3 PC with daz on it....

But thanks for the detailed explanation, but that method sucks to me and I prefer the way I do it...
Good choice! "I'm old school" on Daz but i am open to new ways. I have experimented too with Nicole in G9 geometry for example...
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-tyrant-fan-art-thread.7538/post-10547823

but i admire also the renders of previous postings done with Magda's skin by members of F95Z...CHECK OUT THIS ONE BY CUBERO
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-tyrant-fan-art-thread.7538/post-11153360

Last edited:

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
Good choice! "I'm old school" on Daz but i am open to new ways. I have experimented too with Nicole in G9 geometry for example...
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-tyrant-fan-art-thread.7538/post-10547823

but i admire also the renders of previous postings done with Magda's skin by members of F95Z...CHECK OUT THIS ONE BY CUBERO
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-tyrant-fan-art-thread.7538/post-11153360
I understand, I'm new to daz and have messed with it for 3 years only. But over that time I have tired every tip and tick I find to see what works for me... Thing is the way I do it now that I posted about HERE is never posted or recommended about. At least I'm yet to find one... I found out how to do it by trial and error and using tools I had to improve the dumb way to install non daz IM zips. Might take time to set it up making the IM, but when I need to reinstall it its find the backed up file on storage drives (I have 5 drives I keep all my daz installs stiles, hate loosing stuff due to HDD dying...). Then just use DAZ install manager, much faster and easier in the long run and bonus to always be able to find it later as to where it was installed!

In the Spoiler I'll Explain everything to you!
As for this POST I do love the Magda skin, only reason I made the other one with Georgia skin is due to having the hair on her and I love my redheads, which I find the Georgia skin suits redheads...

I've also messed around porting my characters to G9, but feel it's just not the same to not use them in the original way it was made.... I'm old school that way, plus the fact of the effort I took making the final setup duf would be meaningless.... I still don't see the appeal to G9 yet. If anything I hate how large the files are due to the high quality they are. Look at old V4 stuff being 30 meg and G9 veriant being 700 Meg to install lol. Yet can you really notice the difference?

Anyway stop here I'm getting off topic...
Love you work BTW hope I can get to your level!

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 6 Votes