Fan Art The Tyrant Fan Art Thread

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Artiour

Sep 24, 2017
I remember someone calling me lazy in here before (but this is not the reason I did this). I collected all the Art in this thread, from the very start except the art that was removed by its owners, I even collected the art that's not my cup of tea(which made me loose parts of my soul along the way)
anyway I didn't do very good on organizing, some art was tricky and seemed to be starting to tell a story and then didn't, and some stories weren't shared in one post so I just did what I could with those.
I recommend a re-upload because my upload speed is so bad and the only way I upload big files is mega because of the pause/resume feature. (I'll notify if I ever wished to remove)
- some images don't tell a story if you sort them by name and may need to be sorted by date of creation or by last modified
- not every folder tell a story, some folders have images related to each other, some don't
total size 10.5 GB, some images were renamed to something like "n5dfs6g4" when duplicate, so you sort by date if you want a timeline
enjoy

o_O

Got2BeKD

Apr 12, 2017
what? how? when?
very recognizable, even her body have accurate size.
I'm not satisfied with the results I'm getting from the LoRA I made based on game images. I think the copy I downloaded has some serious compression, but it was a good learning experience to make a LoRA. I'm going to render some new images to use in training it to see if I can make it better.

Artiour

Sep 24, 2017
I'm not satisfied with the results I'm getting from the LoRA I made based on game images. I think the copy I downloaded has some serious compression, but it was a good learning experience to make a LoRA. I'm going to render some new images to use in training it to see if I can make it better.
good plan, I also do that when there is shortage of good images
also you could pick from the fan art I collected it just for this reason
I'd like to see where your path takes you with the models you choose, personally I use "AngrA nim" or "RealToon3d" for training and "photoon" to see the result ,I try something different every now and then to see if I get better results

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 6 Votes