Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

NotYourBiznes

Apr 2, 2019
Don't you think it would be nice to add some small details? For example, when you visit your mother in her job, you can slap her ass. She responds with "You slapped me in public..." and the mc says "Yes! Because I'm a bad boy, remember?". I'd be much better if he said something like "You're my slut" if they had already gone through the basement event.

krollmeister

Aug 9, 2017
kinda hoping now that he mentiond it that Saz can eventually make it so you can choose each time to do the love or corruption version of an event or action instead of it always defaulting to the one that you have the higher stat in, or that you picked the first time. also more love versions of naughty actions

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Don't you think it would be nice to add some small details? For example, when you visit your mother in her job, you can slap her ass. She responds with "You slapped me in public..." and the mc says "Yes! Because I'm a bad boy, remember?". I'd be much better if he said something like "You're my slut" if they had already gone through the basement event.
kinda hoping now that he mentiond it that Saz can eventually make it so you can choose each time to do the love or corruption version of an event or action instead of it always defaulting to the one that you have the higher stat in, or that you picked the first time. also more love versions of naughty actions
I agree @RiseOnePL :) I mentioned this earlier in the thread as well, but I intend on adding more dialogue that is dependent on the context of the scene and how much of the game the player has already seen. It's an on going process, but I have already started to add contextual line changes. But I'm not making a big push on this yet as I'm waiting to see where Saddog takes the story because it will affect my dialogue changes more and more as the original story gets more defined.

As @krollmeister mentioned, I'm also in the process of making it so you'll get to choose which version (Love, Corruption, etc) of a scene you want to see by selecting it rather than some of the scenes defaulting to the highest stat. And for any scenes that are repeatable, I plan to make it so you can choose to see the original version you'd see when you first watch that scene or to see the repeated version, which will have dialogue changes to reflect the fact you've seen that scene before.

Reactions: Knight2416

dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
Hey S A Z i'll start making fully animated sex scenes 3 or 5 Minutes and 2k resolution to the current game and the future ones. That means no more looped 1,2-second animation! right now i'm done 3 scenes Nicole shower ,cassandra Gym shower and Irina date . Approximate size of all three scenes is 996 MB. i used to Iray render engine and Mental Ray , HDR, GPU rendering Nvidia Quadro GV100 . I replaced all 3 scenes to the original version and worked very well .
whenever is ready all scenes if you interested i will upload to you .
♀Lady Aspen, looking forward those animations! We need to see them!!!!!

inkpot

Apr 18, 2019
is it possible to enter the basement when dad davide and nicole is in the basement because when i try to enter it shows i need to find a way to enter.
somebody plase help its making me crazy .........

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
is it possible to enter the basement when dad davide and nicole is in the basement because when i try to enter it shows i need to find a way to enter.
somebody plase help its making me crazy .........
If you are talking about 11pm and Midnight when your relationship is low with Nicole, then no you can't enter the basement then. There are no scenes down there beyond listening in at the door.

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
@S A Z sorry I have not posted anything, my system stopped telling me thread had updated and got bogged down at work. I check thread after me post on your fan art image and saw 5 pages. still downloading mod but I know it will be Awesome work as normal

Reactions: S A Z

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
@S A Z sorry I have not posted anything, my system stopped telling me thread had updated and got bogged down at work. I check thread after me post on your fan art image and saw 5 pages. still downloading mod but I know it will be Awesome work as normal
No worries! Glad to have you back. :) I hope you like the update.

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
S A Z i have another quick update for ya animations 47%,Coding 69%,and test 21%. reduce their size all animation scenes for 2 branch Love and corruption 789 MB. NTR stuff waste my time soon give ya screen shot and cut scenes:)
Y'all get that done then this mod will be better than the original game. A big thumbs up to you two

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
I have a question: Is it pointless to pick Revenge path if I'm going for "Love route". ( I don't thoroughly hate NTR, as some on this site, but don't like it either).
I like the idea of turning the tables on the "gang" and some payback, is this only possible ( or not yet implemented) on this route?

Reactions: S A Z

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
I have a question: Is it pointless to pick Revenge path if I'm going for "Love route". ( I don't thoroughly hate NTR, as some on this site, but don't like it either).
I like the idea of turning the tables on the "gang" and some payback, is this only possible ( or not yet implemented) on this route?
Right now the different NTR paths mostly represent a dialogue change. Once there is content in the original game that let's you press Davide one way or the other (which Saddog has said we'd be able to do eventually) then it will be implemented into the mod. My plans are for when that happens is to allow for multiple options if possible to deal with the gang issue. We'll have to see what Saddog implements and go from there. I have already been working on some alternate options for various mechanics in the game such as a new job option at the Sleavy Weasle and training with Kate at the Gym (using unused assets already in the game files). So we'll get there eventually I'm sure. But for right now, choosing an NTR path in the "Darker Paths" is just a flavor choice.

Reactions: ZagorTeNay

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Right now the different NTR paths mostly represent a dialogue change. Once there is content in the original game that let's you press Davide one way or the other (which Saddog has said we'd be able to do eventually) then it will be implemented into the mod. My plans are for when that happens is to allow for multiple options if possible to deal with the gang issue. We'll have to see what Saddog implements and go from there. I have already been working on some alternate options for various mechanics in the game such as a new job option at the Sleavy Weasle and training with Kate at the Gym (using unused assets already in the game files). So we'll get there eventually I'm sure. But for right now, choosing an NTR path in the "Darker Paths" is just a flavor choice.
Thanks. One more question though: does this makes NTR automatically play out ( if you turn it on), even if you have high relationship/Love route with the girls? ( I think the original game has three options: NTR auto disabled, enabled/but avoidable, auto enabled ( regardless of player choices).

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Thanks. One more question though: does this makes NTR automatically play out ( if you turn it on), even if you have high relationship/Love route with the girls? ( I think the original game has three options: NTR auto disabled, enabled/but avoidable, auto enabled ( regardless of player choices).
Those options still exists. You can turn off NTR all together. You have it enabled and it will only trigger if relationships with the girls are 5 or less. Or you can turn on HardNTR which forces all NTR encounters.

Reactions: ZagorTeNay

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
Those options still exists. You can turn off NTR all together. You have it enabled and it will only trigger if relationships with the girls are 5 or less. Or you can turn on HardNTR which forces all NTR encounters.
Could you possibly add an option to choose a preference for type of NTR (say, at the start) and have the events read that variable - instead of prompts asking you to reaffirm it throughout the game? I understand that it's great for when you want to see different dialogue, but when you don't it just adds extra clicks.

The same thing applies to the darker paths altogether, the prompt asking about it appears before every event.

I already know that I want to watch the darker paths and which NTR-path I like, it would be nice if the game remembered it.

What do you think?

Reactions: Knight2416

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Could you possibly add an option to choose a preference for type of NTR (say, at the start) and have the events read that variable - instead of prompts asking you to reaffirm it throughout the game? I understand that it's great for when you want to see different dialogue, but when you don't it just adds extra clicks.

The same thing applies to the darker paths altogether, the prompt asking about it appears before every event.

I already know that I want to watch the darker paths and which NTR-path I like, it would be nice if the game remembered it.

What do you think?
Sure thing. :)

In the Cheat Menu on the phone there are some buttons which allow the user to set a Darker Path preference. I added those options before I created the new Darker Paths options menu in game.

So what I will do is make it toggle the path the user wants and it will override the Darker Paths options menu in game. You'll be able to set it for Nicole, Alexis, Cassandra and Irina (all the girls that have Darker Paths so far). You set it once for each of them and you're good to go. You can turn it off there as well if you want to start choosing at each Darker Paths scene again.

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes