Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Well, the main game has gotten the abandoned tag again, so I'm not sure we're going to see any further developments. I don't know if anyone's in the position to take up the torch and continue development of this game, but I'd love to see it get finished.
It got the abandoned tag like what 3 times? It'll probably be removed again once the main dev chugs out an update.

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
Well, the main game has gotten the abandoned tag again, so I'm not sure we're going to see any further developments. I don't know if anyone's in the position to take up the torch and continue development of this game, but I'd love to see it get finished.
The abandoned tag gets added automatically by the site's algorithms any time a game without the complete tag goes for 6 months without any updates of any kind.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
The abandoned tag gets added automatically by the site's algorithms any time a game without the complete tag goes for 6 months without any updates of any kind.
It was after three months of "nothing", no posts/updates here or on Patreon. Again.

Belzeebub$

Cheat Or Not
Game Developer
May 18, 2020
S A Z will the mod work with the current update of the game game. If not, will it have any adverse/longing/huge effect? I am planning to play so it will be helpful if I know that whether I should wait for updated mod or I can continue to play.

Reactions: Hinterested123

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
S A Z will the mod work with the current update of the game game. If not, will it have any adverse/longing/huge effect? I am planning to play so it will be helpful if I know that whether I should wait for updated mod or I can continue to play.
Next page back S A Z says he \ she has been told some does work but missing new scenes, and some has said it doesn't work.

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-tyrant-s-a-z-mod-update-0-9-1-hot-fix-v05-mod-s-a-z.18297/page-179

Reactions: S A Z
Mar 3, 2018
I was wondering the same thing.
+ Secretly hoping SAZ will take over the game development and would use the funding of the game to unite the mod and the core game and deliver a much better player exp.

Jeizen

Aug 21, 2018
Hi! I'm using JoiPlay on Android to play it but when I install the mod, the game closes, which is probably due to playing it on android but the weird thing is that the base game without the mod I can play without any problem

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Hi! I'm using JoiPlay on Android to play it but when I install the mod, the game closes, which is probably due to playing it on android but the weird thing is that the base game without the mod I can play without any problem
I'm pretty sure this has to do with how I got the saves to work with the other operating systems so that the mod had it's own saves. I don't code a lot in mobile, that why I don't make an Android version currently. But you can try this to see it if works for you.

(Using JoiPlay) Before installing the SAZMod on your Android device: go into the SAZMod folder, then the scripts folder and then the core folder. Delete the earlyoptions.rpy file and then install the SAZMod onto your Android version of The Tyrant.

I've been told users have had luck getting the mod to work this way with JoiPlay on Android.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
The MEGA link does not work for me. Are there any other links available?
When I get off of work today I'll add a temporary download link for you from another source so you can download it and I'll post it here.

UPDATE:
- The Tyrant 0.9.1 SazMod Official + HF5.zip (287.04 MB)

- Saz_Mod_Animation_Pack_Spot1000.zip (33.46 MB)

Temporary links are active for 30 days.

Last edited:

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
I was wondering the same thing.
+ Secretly hoping SAZ will take over the game development and would use the funding of the game to unite the mod and the core game and deliver a much better player exp.
As D Dog mentioned, I've been able to play the 0.9.1 version of the mod with the 0.9.4b version of the game without issues on my test machines. You don't have access to the newer content that way, because it's not added to the mod yet, but you can play all the current mod content up to the 0.9.1 version. But the mod is easy to install or remove as you wish, just by adding the SAZMod folder to the game folder in The Tyrant to install it, and just remove that folder to uninstall it. You don't need to overwrite any files when installing it so it leaves the original installation untouched.

However, there has been some users that reported issues when running the 0.9.1 version of the mod with the 0.9.4b version of the game. So if you run into issues running them together on your machine, I don't know what causes it sadly. So at that point it's usually best to download the 0.9.1 version of the game if you want to play the current mod while waiting for the 0.9.4b mod update.

Links to download the 0.9.1 version of the game have been shared by Lady Aspen earlier in the thread. :)

Lady Aspen

Country girl
GFX Designer
Respected User
Feb 19, 2019
Version 0.9.1 Link(Recommended for SAZ Mod)
The Tyrant 0.9.1 MEGA

Version 0.9.4 Alternate Links
The Tyrant 0.9.4 MEGA
|
The Tyrant 0.9.4 Google Drive
|

smokincandi69

Aug 2, 2020
As D Dog mentioned, I've been able to play the 0.9.1 version of the mod with the 0.9.4b version of the game without issues on my test machines. You don't have access to the newer content that way, because it's not added to the mod yet, but you can play all the current mod content up to the 0.9.1 version. But the mod is easy to install or remove as you wish, just by adding the SAZMod folder to the game folder in The Tyrant to install it, and just remove that folder to uninstall it. You don't need to overwrite any files when installing it so it leaves the original installation untouched.

However, there has been some users that reported issues when running the 0.9.1 version of the mod with the 0.9.4b version of the game. So if you run into issues running them together on your machine, I don't know what causes it sadly. So at that point it's usually best to download the 0.9.1 version of the game if you want to play the current mod while waiting for the 0.9.4b mod update.

Links to download the 0.9.1 version of the game have been shared by Lady Aspen earlier in the thread. :)
do you think there will be any update to the progress update anytime soon? just curious

Jeizen

Aug 21, 2018
I'm pretty sure this has to do with how I got the saves to work with the other operating systems so that the mod had it's own saves. I don't code a lot in mobile, that why I don't make an Android version currently. But you can try this to see it if works for you.

(Using JoiPlay) Before installing the SAZMod on your Android device: go into the SAZMod folder, then the scripts folder and then the core folder. Delete the earlyoptions.rpy file and then install the SAZMod onto your Android version of The Tyrant.

I've been told users have had luck getting the mod to work this way with JoiPlay on Android.
Thanks for your help, I think I found the reason for the error and it is because the game was downloaded yesterday in its latest version and from what I was reading in the comments, the mod is for the previous version. Anyway, I'll try to do what you recommend and I'll tell you how it went.

EDIT: I have downgraded to version 0.9.1 and deleted the file you mentioned but no, there is no way for the game to start. I assume that I have no choice but to wait for an alternative solution that arises over time S A Z

Last edited:

genesis145

Jun 23, 2018
When I get off of work today I'll add a temporary download link for you from another source so you can download it and I'll post it here.

UPDATE:
- The Tyrant 0.9.1 SazMod Official + HF5.zip (287.04 MB)

- Saz_Mod_Animation_Pack_Spot1000.zip (33.46 MB)

Temporary links available are active for 30 days.

Wow, thank you very much. I was kinda sad I couldn't try your Mod

Reactions: S A Z

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
Hi,

Given that the original Game has been labelled as Abandoned, would you completing this mod to its completion (or at least up to-date with the game) or will you be looking for other projects?

I sincerely hope you do finish it. Have been literally been waiting since the last upadate for you to finish it. Can tel by the amount of following and the amount of time your updates are taking that they are worth the wait.

Cheers

Hanshin

Sep 13, 2018
saz is working for free and is currently working on the update to the current version, also he said that he will take over if the game is abandoned but how much he will do and what he will implement we dont know yet. Remember he does it for free and has also a time demanding job so take everything from saz as a gift:)

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes