Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Thanks man, any more drugged sleep sex gonna be put in?
I'm afraid I don't know. There is a long list of requests/possible additions I'm working from. I haven't decided on everything I'll be putting into the mod yet. As I use fan-art and my own renders, when I get time, we'll just have to see what comes up as I go. But thank you for the suggestion. It's on the list. :)

Liam the Handyman

Jan 24, 2021
Love the mod and thank you Saz for making the game better. :love:

I'm also not sure if its a bug but i have been recieving -3 relationship with Vivian daily and i have found no way to improve it so far.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Love the mod and thank you Saz for making the game better. :love:

I'm also not sure if its a bug but i have been recieving -3 relationship with Vivian daily and i have found no way to improve it so far.
Thank you for your kind words. :D

That is not a bug. That is how the relationship system works in the game (carried over from the base game).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Thanks for the reply Saz... but there is no way to increase relationship with Vivian? Sorry if i missed the obvious..
Oh no, you're good! Sorry about that, I misunderstood.

So I was just looking over the code for the main game and the mod. There is a couple places you can increase her Relationship Points in the mod, both of which are at the club. Once in the morning at 10am, when you talk to her and again in the evening at 7pm when you visit the club you can talk to her and Irina. But that is only 2 Points.

There used to be more opportunities to give the different girls gifts throughout the day, but Saddog removed some of those opportunities in an earlier update to make the 12pm Lunch event the main gift giving event (at least for Nicole, Cassandra, and Alexis). There are a couple more still sprinkled in there, but I missed that fact that Vivian, Kate, and Susan don't really have opportunities like that anymore when I matched the mod's code up for that as well.

So I'm adding places for each of them where you can get +5 Relationship points daily to make it so you can get those points in game instead of using cheats (which is what you have to do in the main game as well at this point).
Again this will be added with the next Hot Fix, so until then, you will need to use the cheat menu to add Relationship Points for those girls as needed. Sorry about missing that until now.

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
Oh no, you're good! Sorry about that, I misunderstood.

So I was just looking over the code for the main game and the mod. There is a couple places you can increase her Relationship Points in the mod, both of which are at the club. Once in the morning at 10am, when you talk to her and again in the evening at 7pm when you visit the club you can talk to her and Irina. But that is only 2 Points.

There used to be more opportunities to give the different girls gifts throughout the day, but Saddog removed some of those opportunities in an earlier update to make the 12pm Lunch event the main gift giving event (at least for Nicole, Cassandra, and Alexis). There are a couple more still sprinkled in there, but I missed that fact that Vivian, Kate, and Susan don't really have opportunities like that anymore when I matched the mod's code up for that as well.

So I'm adding places for each of them where you can get +5 Relationship points daily to make it so you can get those points in game instead of using cheats (which is what you have to do in the main game as well at this point).
Again this will be added with the next Hot Fix, so until then, you will need to use the cheat menu to add Relationship Points for those girls as needed. Sorry about missing that until now.
But is there a reason to do so right now? As far as i could tell there is no content for them to warrant working on their points. At least at the moment. I sure would have loved to see stuff for Vivian, Kate, and Miranda. Especially pregnant content for them eventually. But alas...

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
But is there a reason to do so right now? As far as i could tell there is no content for them to warrant working on their points. At least at the moment. I sure would have loved to see stuff for Vivian, Kate, and Miranda. Especially pregnant content for them eventually. But alas...
I actually already did do it. :) It was super quick to add those pieces. I'm just still working on another piece of the next Hot fix that is taking a while longer.

Liam the Handyman

Jan 24, 2021
Thanks for the quick reply and fix SAZ. Really wished there is a way for you to finish this game and for us to help support that effort, everything you had done is amazing!

Reactions: RabidSloth

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
I actually already did do it. :) It was super quick to add those pieces. I'm just still working on another piece of the next Hot fix that is taking a while longer.
What do you mean you already did do it? You mean for the next hot fix? cause I haven't seen it in the current version.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Just what I was talking about in the post just a few posts above. :)
Oh I saw that, but was still unsure if you were just talking about addings ways to increase relationship points with them, or something else. Like the additional content/pregnancy stuff that was mentioned. Don’t even know if that’s possible but was just curious lol.

Thank you again for your continued work on this game btw =)

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Oh I saw that, but was still unsure if you were just talking about addings ways to increase relationship points with them, or something else. Like the additional content/pregnancy stuff that was mentioned. Don’t even know if that’s possible but was just curious lol.

Thank you again for your continued work on this game btw =)
Oh, I see. :) I'm just talking about making it so the events listed in that post give the player +5 Relationship Points with those characters because their gift giving options were taken away in an earlier update to the main game. As there is no other way to keep their Relationship Points up in game without cheating, or at least not enough to keep up with the daily loss. I wanted to give players an option for doing that for those that like to play the game without using cheats as much as possible. That's all.

Reactions: RabidSloth
4.90 star(s) 50 Votes