Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
game crashed when clicking the return button when selling drugs. there was also an overlay misalignment when able to sell with sister but not mother.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/SAZMOD/scripts/updates/v085.rpy", line 18, in script
call screen saz_sellingdrugslandingmenu
ScriptError: could not find label 'saz_basement1'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\filepath\TheTyrant-0.8.5.fix-pc modded\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 314, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\filepath\TheTyrant-0.8.5.fix-pc modded\renpy\main.py", line 529, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\filepath\TheTyrant-0.8.5.fix-pc modded\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\filepath\TheTyrant-0.8.5.fix-pc modded\renpy\execution.py", line 892, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/SAZMOD/scripts/updates/v085.rpy", line 18, in script
call screen saz_sellingdrugslandingmenu
File "C:\filepath\TheTyrant-0.8.5.fix-pc modded\renpy\script.py", line 894, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'saz_basement1'.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
The Tyrant 0.8.5.fix
Mon Dec 02 11:22:54 2019
Thank you for sharing! I'm working on the overlay issue right now and I fixed the return button. These will be included in the first Hot Fix release. :)

Reactions: Knight2416

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017

Juanjobar

Nov 11, 2017
I got this when i was in the living room, first, Nicole lost his top (she had it on right before and she should have it cause her corruption is still low) and the weird thing in the middle no idea what it is xD

It happened when i tried to help my sis but asked something in return.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
I got this when i was in the living room, first, Nicole lost his top (she had it on right before and she should have it cause her corruption is still low) and the weird thing in the middle no idea what it is xD

It happened when i tried to help my sis but asked something in return.
Yeah, this is the 1pm clothing issue I mentioned earlier. Thank you for reporting it! :) I have fixed this for the first round of Hot Fixes. I will be pushing that out soon I hope.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
----- Hot Fix v01 Release -----
This Hot Fix covers all the issues listed previously since the 0.85 Mod release, including:
  • Dining Room 1pm Clothing Issue
  • Basement 4pm Selling Drugs NTR missing images issues
  • Midnight 'pob' issue during scene with Bruce
  • Game crashing when pressing return during the Basement 4pm Selling Drugs menus and the button overlay misalignment issues occurring there as well.
  • Plus some other minor fixes I found while looking into the other issues.
This will of course be added to the OP as well and should be downloaded for the best overall experience with the mod.

To install it, download the 'Hot Fix v01' zip file. Navigate to the 'SAZMOD' folder nested inside of the 'game' of The Tyrant 0.8.5 and open it. Then delete the old 'scripts' folder inside of the 'SAZMOD' folder. Then unzip the 'Hot Fix v01' zip file and move the new 'scripts' folder into the 'SAZMOD' folder, replacing the old one. That's it. You should be good to go at that point. :)

Last edited:

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
----- Hot Fix v01 Release -----
This Hot Fix covers all the issues listed previously since the 0.85 Mod release, including:
  • Dining Room 1pm Clothing Issue
  • Basement 4pm Selling Drugs NTR missing images issues
  • Midnight 'pob' issue during scene with Bruce
  • Game crashing when pressing return during the Basement 4pm Selling Drugs menus and the button overlay misalignment issues occurring there as well.
  • Plus some other minor fixes I found while looking into the other issues.
This will of course be added to the OP as well and should be downloaded for the best overall experience with the mod.

To install it, download the 'Hot Fix v01' zip file. Navigate to the 'SAZMOD' folder nested inside of the 'game' of The Tyrant 0.8.5 and open it. Then delete the old 'scripts' folder inside of the 'SAZMOD' folder. Then unzip the 'Hot Fix v01' zip file and move the new 'scripts' folder into the 'SAZMOD' folder, replacing the old one. That's it. You should be good to go at that point. :)
its good to have you back online.thank you for not only the mod but for the assistance you provide even while working on the latest mod.you sir are a credit to f95zone:love::love::love:(y)(y)(y)

Juanjobar

Nov 11, 2017
U are awesome man.

Btw what was the meaning of the red/blue/green balls in the HUD ? I dont remember exactly the meaning of each one.

Reactions: S A Z

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
U are awesome man.

Btw what was the meaning of the red/blue/green balls in the HUD ? I dont remember exactly the meaning of each one.
Thanks!

Green - Unseen Love Scene
Blue - Unseen Darker Paths Scene
Red - Unseen Corruption Scene

I need to make a UI walk-through for the help screen. I'm working on it, but it's not finished yet. :)

GDimitri

May 11, 2018
So I've ran into something like this before. A couple things have helped before. You could try moving the base game The Tryant 085 PC folder to the root of the drive and testing it. Sometimes a fresh install on the root is best. Then usually you can move it to a new location if you want.

But if you move back to the same location as it was before and it stops working or it breaks again like that, generally it just doesn't like that exact folder location. Renpy can be fickle sometimes. I don't add anything that expects a certain location besides adding a local save location on MAC and Linux and for Windows it add a save folder in %appdata%

Sometimes it's how deep in the folder tree it is. Sometimes it's a set of characters in the folder path. It's just weird. I find something like D:\Games\The Tryant 085 works well. But it certainly isn't a required path.
I took the music folder out and put under the 'game' and everything works fine now :D

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
After doing "Role Play option" at (I believe) 2pm. Nicole has 2nd corruption outfit.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So I've fixed the 'pmom' error in the living_room.rpy file. That will be in the next Hot Fix release. Thank you for sharing. :)

I haven't been able replicate the outfit switch after choosing the "Role Play" option at 2pm in the Living Room. I tried setting each of Nicole's outfits and then running through the "Role Play" option and checking the scenes afterwards. She never switched outfits on me. It might have been an unrelated error, or maybe a one-off glitch.

If it keeps happening and you wouldn't mind sharing your current save file, that might help track it down. But that's completely up to you. Thank you again for sharing this issue and even more for playing the mod in the first place! :D

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Am I the only one with these corrupted images?
Gimp try to load these 5 files in webp, bad converted ?

View attachment 477225
I downloaded a fresh copy from the MEGA link on the OP and unzipped it. I don't have an issue with those images being corrupted. You might want to try unzipping just those images again and seeing if that helps. Or possibly re-download the mod in case there are other files like that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And I'll attach a zip file with just those images in case these are the only ones you need. :)

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
I downloaded a fresh copy from the MEGA link on the OP and unzipped it. I don't have an issue with those images being corrupted. You might want to try unzipping just those images again and seeing if that helps. Or possibly re-download the mod in case there are other files like that.
Hi S A Z,

Glad to see you're done with the mod.

Thanks for the zip, I checked it's the only corrupted images. Maybe a weakness of MEGA when downloading.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
How to get the mod in Android?
I don't have an installation method for Android. I don't port the game to mobile devices. Anyone familiar with the porting process is of course welcome to do so, I'm afraid it's just not in my current bag of tricks. :(

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes