Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

thelycan

Jul 18, 2019
i need help i install the mod but is not letting me launch the game, it open the traceback note and is not lauching the game any help?

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
S A Z Just a suggestion, please provide the progress on updating the mod in the OP page itself, so that I (or anyone else) don't have to search for it in the forum.
That's a great idea. I will post it both places probably. I will invariably be asked about the update in the thread too, even if I post it in the OP itself. Thanks for the suggestion! :)

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Honestly, I tried to play this game without the mod for the first time and boy oh boy it felt like I was playing totally a different game. Keep uo the good work dev. You are the hero we need right now. Take care. Best wishes.
a simple like wasn't enough - i dropped the original version a long time ago and lost hope in its gameplay.
Your mod made it so much better, thank you very much, without it i would have never enjoy this game again.
Thank you both for your kind words! :D

thelycan

Jul 18, 2019
That's a great idea. I will post it both places probably. I will invariably be asked about the update in the thread too, even if I post it in the OP itself. Thanks for the suggestion! :)
can you help me install the mod, i try install and the game is not lauching, is showing a traceback note.

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
Hi keep up the good work SAZ your mod makes this game 100x better then the original and I appreciate the amount of effort and work you put into making this mod so thank you.Hope it's not too stressful for you and can't wait to play your newest version of this mod.:):cool:
Dear friend, have you heard about the Gospel of Jesus Christ?

And have you rated this mod (through this thread) yet?

Either of those will get your soul passage into Heaven for eternity!

It's like two golden tickets to existential bliss!

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
Honestly, I tried to play this game without the mod for the first time and boy oh boy it felt like I was playing totally a different game. Keep uo the good work dev. You are the hero we need right now. Take care. Best wishes.
Agreed 100, I'm not even gonna try until mod is out, which is sad because I don't want to discourage or insult primary dev but this mod is just so instrumental to enjoying the game for me. I am appreciative of creator and their efforts, but equally appreciative to the modder. Accidental Teamwork!

a simple like wasn't enough - i dropped the original version a long time ago and lost hope in its gameplay.
Your mod made it so much better, thank you very much, without it i would have never enjoy this game again.
Also agreed 100 and thanks to the modder for adding it.

I haven't had a lot of time for rendering recently. I have a couple new renders that might make it in the mod if I have time. I'm still working that out.
Damn, I hope you eventually do find some time and desire to add more, .9 focuses on pregnancy stuff and I am super stoked about that. It would be a shame to miss out on any potential for added renders there. But I fully get time and effort needs to be balanced to maintain your own sanity in life, so I'm just glad to get anything.

Reactions: Knight2416
4.90 star(s) 50 Votes