Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
For some reason I can sell drugs with Cassandra but not Nicole. Is there a fix for that?
I don't know if this is your particular issue, but it's looking for one of two sets of triggers for selling drugs with Nicole.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope this helps. If not, just let us know and we'll see what else we can figure out. :)

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Does this mod add tats to the girls on the NTR routes? I dont remember seing them on the main game
There shouldn't be. :) With the exception of the few scenes added with my own renders or fan art from the fan art thread, the majority of the assets this mod uses are directly from the main game. So there shouldn't be any added textures or tats to the girls that weren't already in the game.

There is a scene where Nicole tries on various outfits that is a fan art scene that is not in the main game and that does have outfits that are not in the main game.

But in regards with my own renders, I used the same assets Saddog provided us with and the other users and myself found from inside the main game to create them in an attempt to match the main game as best I could.

If you have a particular scene that's bothering you, you're welcome to share a screenshot and I can tell you if that's a scene I added or not.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
There shouldn't be. :) With the exception of the few scenes added with my own renders or fan art from the fan art thread, the majority of the assets this mod uses are directly from the main game. So there shouldn't be any added textures or tats to the girls that weren't already in the game.

There is a scene where Nicole tries on various outfits that is a fan art scene that is not in the main game and that does have outfits that are not in the main game.

But in regards with my own renders, I used the same assets Saddog provided us with and the other users and myself found from inside the main game to create them in an attempt to match the main game as best I could.

If you have a particular scene that's bothering you, you're welcome to share a screenshot and I can tell you if that's a scene I added or not.
I havent tried it yet but a lot of people have recommend this mod to me, the tat thing I was curious if you added more "hardcore" stuff in the routes you made btw could you make another download link? Im always hitting the mega limit if it you dont mind ofc

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
I havent tried it yet but a lot of people have recommend this mod to me, the tat thing I was curious if you added more "hardcore" stuff in the routes you made btw could you make another download link? Im always hitting the mega limit if it you dont mind ofc
Yes, I would be happy to post a temporary alternative download link later tonight.

In the meantime, if anyone else is running into a Mega download limit they can follow these instructions to bypass that if they want.

Otherwise, I'll have that alternative download link posted later tonight. :)

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Here are the temporary alternate download links I said I would post (valid for 30 days). :)

0.9.1 Mod Official + Hot Fix v05 - Size 287.04 MB :
spot1000 Animation Pack - Size 33.46 MB :

Last edited:

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
I dont know it this is a bug of the game or the mod but I cant see cass training in the living room
Are you playing on the 0.9.1 version of the main game or on the 0.9.4b version of the main game?

There has been some issues reported when playing the 0.9.1 version of the mod on the 0.9.4b version of the main game by some users. So if that is what you're doing, you may want to try downloading the 0.9.1 version of the main game instead and try that.

There is a link to download that version of the game on the OP for this thread. I'm afraid there isn't an alternate link though, so if you're running low on your Mega download limit you'll need to use the bypass option I shared earlier as that download link isn't mine (thanks again Lady Aspen for the download link).

If you are using the 0.9.1 version of the main game, I would be happy to look at your save to see if I can figure out what is going on, because that's not an issue I can recreate with the current mod files and the 0.9.1 version of the main game on my own system and saves right now.

Reactions: Lady Aspen

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Are you playing on the 0.9.1 version of the main game or on the 0.9.4b version of the main game?

There has been some issues reported when playing the 0.9.1 version of the mod on the 0.9.4b version of the main game by some users. So if that is what you're doing, you may want to try downloading the 0.9.1 version of the main game instead and try that.

There is a link to download that version of the game on the OP for this thread. I'm afraid there isn't an alternate link though, so if you're running low on your Mega download limit you'll need to use the bypass option I shared earlier as that download link isn't mine (thanks again Lady Aspen for the download link).

If you are using the 0.9.1 version of the main game, I would be happy to look at your save to see if I can figure out what is going on, because that's not an issue I can recreate with the current mod files and the 0.9.1 version of the main game on my own system and saves right now.
Im using the 0.9.4 with the update and the mod but the problem is that I actually got the first scene but then I could find her again

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Im using the 0.9.4 with the update and the mod but the problem is that I actually got the first scene but then I could find her again
Interesting. :unsure: So there are a couple things that scene is looking for, if you scared Cassandra earlier that the day in the Kitchen (at 9am) or if Cassandra is pregnant. If either of those things are True then she won't be training/working out in the Living Room at 10am.

I just did some quick tests with the 0.9.4b version of the main game and the current version of the mod (freshly downloaded so I'm using the same version as you). It seems to be working just like it should with those triggers cutting off that scene and that scene being there is I don't have those triggers activated.

If it's not behaving like that for you, you're still welcome to share your save with me and I'll take a look and see if I can figure out if there is something else going on there.

Otherwise, there are a couple standard things you can try to troubleshoot the issues. These are sort of general fixes for the game and mod when weird issues arise that I can't replicate and correct with Hot Fixes.

A fresh install of the main game and mod in a new location on your drive. When you install the mod, make sure you're installing the whole "SAZMOD" folder into the "game" folder and not overwriting any files inside. It's a non-intrusive installation so you shouldn't need to overwrite any files. Which also makes it nice for uninstalling the mod, you can just delete the "SAZMOD" folder to remove the mod.

You also may want to make sure the location you have installed the game is closer to the root of your drive, we've seen errors come up sometimes when folder names are too long, or are embedded too deeply under too many folders.

I'm hoping something here helps. I'm sorry it's not working like it should for you. :(

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021

Hi S A Z. If I may make a recommendation... Once you are done with the new version, could you please upload the patched version of the game as an option please? That will be more efficient, seeing how the game itself is now abandoned. TIA

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
You also may want to make sure the location you have installed the game is closer to the root of your drive, we've seen errors come up sometimes when folder names are too long, or are embedded too deeply under too many folders.
So no c:\Work\important documents\Work related\Critical\DO NOT DELETE\Important\Wok files\....\....\....\....\Tyrant ?:unsure::unsure:

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Hi Saz, how are you? You are doing good i hope :) How is progress of new version BTW?
Careful mate, somebody might get triggered.
You are stepping on a landmine here :l
It's okay. :) I hope you're doing good too RandyPhoenix!

I'm sorry I've been taking so long with my update and that it's been causing trouble for everyone. I never want anyone to feel like they can't ask questions about the mod or it's development. No matter how long it's taking.

I've been dealing with some personal issues as well as an extremely busy work schedule that has limited my time to work on the mod. I have had some time to reply to things here, as I can do that from on breaks and such, so I'm trying to keep in touch as best I can, when I can.

In regards to the mod, I have had some more progress, but it is generally a few lines here and there at a time. So it hasn't been a lot of progress. My closest goal from the list bearing completion is the updated dialogue for the original scenes in the 0.9.4b main game. Then I need to complete the twisted scenes for the Corruption and Love scenes and then the Darker Path scenes. I've worked on a bit of both of those already but they are mostly the outlines completed and still need more work.

I'm also introducing the feature where the girls will buy their own outfits as the player progress in the story this update. That part was mostly completed before this update was released, but it still needs to be tested when the update is finished. This will be an optional feature you choose at the beginning of the game and can change via the in-game cheat menu on your phone.

It's still going to be quite a while until I'm finished I'm afraid. But I'm continuing to plug away at it and once I finish an actual mile marker on our goals list, I'll post an official mod update progress report again.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Interesting. :unsure: So there are a couple things that scene is looking for, if you scared Cassandra earlier that the day in the Kitchen (at 9am) or if Cassandra is pregnant. If either of those things are True then she won't be training/working out in the Living Room at 10am.

I just did some quick tests with the 0.9.4b version of the main game and the current version of the mod (freshly downloaded so I'm using the same version as you). It seems to be working just like it should with those triggers cutting off that scene and that scene being there is I don't have those triggers activated.

If it's not behaving like that for you, you're still welcome to share your save with me and I'll take a look and see if I can figure out if there is something else going on there.

Otherwise, there are a couple standard things you can try to troubleshoot the issues. These are sort of general fixes for the game and mod when weird issues arise that I can't replicate and correct with Hot Fixes.

A fresh install of the main game and mod in a new location on your drive. When you install the mod, make sure you're installing the whole "SAZMOD" folder into the "game" folder and not overwriting any files inside. It's a non-intrusive installation so you shouldn't need to overwrite any files. Which also makes it nice for uninstalling the mod, you can just delete the "SAZMOD" folder to remove the mod.

I'm hoping something here helps. I'm sorry it's not working like it should for you. :(
Here is my save I havent scared Cass and she isnt pregnant but the training scene doesnt play on the living room Edit: I found out that I need to do the love interaction in the kitchen in order to see the training scenes if I scare her or take her to the basement or ignore her the scene wont play

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 50 Votes