Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Hello everyone! Just checking in. I am still continuing work on the mod as I get time. A little bit here and there and I will just be keeping at it! I just wanted to let you all know I'm still around and working on things. I hope you all are doing well and keeping safe out there! :)

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Hello everyone! Just checking in. I am still continuing work on the mod as I get time. A little bit here and there and I will just be keeping at it! I just wanted to let you all know I'm still around and working on things. I hope you all are doing well and keeping safe out there! :)
Great to hear and no worries mate.

ShadowRev

Jan 24, 2020
Great to know that at least this mod is still alive. Really this is the only game where I want to have new contents flowing in.

Reactions: oldshoe and S A Z

hooter

Mar 19, 2020
Is it possible to create a "Chronological" based Guide/Walkthrough than the one in the (Red Chest)? Which I find difficult to follow and understand. Other than that the game is "Awesome" And I love all the "Debauchery" in it. Keep up the great work and I can hardly wait for the next update.........

Reactions: oldshoe and S A Z

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
What's planned for next update bro?
So I've been working on the Patreon Reward Image Add-on for awhile. It's still going to take a while more to finish. I previewed the system idea back here. And there has been a number of progress updates since then with some more information. You can use the search function in the upper right hand corner on the thread and search for my posts to find more info if you'd like. :)
Plez more NTR content
There is a lot of NTR content coming up with the Patreon Reward Image Add-on. (y)
Is it possible to create a "Chronological" based Guide/Walkthrough than the one in the (Red Chest)? Which I find difficult to follow and understand. Other than that the game is "Awesome" And I love all the "Debauchery" in it. Keep up the great work and I can hardly wait for the next update.........
Thank you. And yes while it is possible to create something like that, it would take quite awhile. I've mentioned this before, when the mod is done I would be willing to go back and do something like that, but right now I don't currently want to take time away from my already limited development time to do this I'm afraid. :( If someone else is willing to take this on, I would be happy to share their efforts on the OP as an alternate guide. But for now that's what I can do.

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
Hey,

I don't know if I am the only one experiencing it but it seems the paths are kind of mixed.
I always play sadist but with the mother sleeps on the couch scene she later wakes up and is loving everything and actively pushing it. Another casae is when we date the mother or older sister, suddenly they like everything even if love is down in the settings.

Did I miss something? I always hard code sadist path, maybe that is the problem?

Reactions: Sembsdk

Haise8283

May 27, 2019
Absolutely! Here are the updated alternate download links.

0.9.4b Beta to Official Upgrade Patch - 30.7 MB -
0.9.4b Official Mod Full Release - 467.9 MB -

*alternate links are available for 60 days
Absolutely! Here are the updated alternate download links.

0.9.4b Beta to Official Upgrade Patch - 30.7 MB -
0.9.4b Official Mod Full Release - 467.9 MB -

*alternate links are available for 60 days
The game can't be downloaded anymore, could you please reupload it?

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Hey,

I don't know if I am the only one experiencing it but it seems the paths are kind of mixed.
I always play sadist but with the mother sleeps on the couch scene she later wakes up and is loving everything and actively pushing it. Another casae is when we date the mother or older sister, suddenly they like everything even if love is down in the settings.

Did I miss something? I always hard code sadist path, maybe that is the problem?
There is no main storyline for the NTR paths... those paths are always side paths/scenes for the main paths of Love or Corruption. So there are just parts that will be like that.

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
There is no main storyline for the NTR paths... those paths are always side paths/scenes for the main paths of Love or Corruption. So there are just parts that will be like that.
Thanks for the clarification.

*Sad sadist noices :cry:

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes